Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. (2673 Views)

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating / What I Witnessed Last Night! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Elliotwaveforec: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2022
It's called 'Akudaaya' in Yoruba. Truly, you can't express yourself fully in English; it seems the English word for Akudaaya doesn't exist.

When Yorubas say 'pa Ipo da' (Ipapoda), they know what they're talking about Yoruba cultures need to be studied by people all over the world to learn more about spiritualism.

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Barims(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2022
general111:
This is not reincarnation na...
The is just a prove of the after life.
Reincarnation happens when a person long dead, come again through the womb as a child.
Na wa oh..
But things dey happen sha oh..
If na me, once i reach oga yusuf house, na to cry sad

Thank you very much sir, I like this comment
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Barims(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2022
macrodata:
My mom had an experience when she was around 19. She saw a young mechanic apprentice boy who lived in her street in Kano that had died, working as a conductor in Lagos. On sighting each other they both froze. She tried to speak but couldn't. They were just staring at each other till the boy got off at the nearest bus stop and didn't return to the bus.

On another occasion, Mom told us while growing up that a long time ago a woman who used to fry the tastiest Akara in Brigade, Kano was a ghost. She always covered her legs to her feet with wrapper. Nobody ever saw her legs, one day a customer somehow noticed and she disappeared. When she disappeared, the oil used in frying Akara turned red as blood.

These story sound bizzare but if she didn't witness it, I wouldn't believe her.

So what happened to the people that eat akara??
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Barims(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Are you aware there are doppelganger?
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by macrodata(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
KingMack:

I know of that woman in Brigade
Thank God there's a witness here.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by macrodata(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Barims:

So what happened to the people that eat akara??
Honestly, that's all I heard, if I add anymore to this, I'll be lying to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Maclink288: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why ghosts and not vampires or zombies or superhumans? undecided

2. It matters that it is recorded that He rose from the dead in His same body, if you are going to drag Him into this debate. The apparition OP claims to have seen was not one of his friend resurrected in the same body he died in, at least that is what Op is having us believe here, and so there is no comparing this to the case of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Ever since I realized the Truth of God, I have come to detest diving into the delusions of men, no matter how learned they claim to be, given that I spent a vast amount of time swimming through many in my youth and during my time searching for Truth. it all left a bad taste in my mouth. . undecided
You sabi go off point
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Maclink288:
You sabi go off point
How did I go off point abeg? You mentioned God as reason for existence of your ghost, and I am simply trying to understand why we can't also throw everything else in while we are at it. undecided
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Oizee(f): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
arthurwillia:
Elderly man no Dey lie lol the biggest lie wey I don hear today
Make all of Una get out
Nobody don ever see him own brother Abi father wey die
Na Person dead body Una Dey see. If you move madt here I go give you your size
honestly life is full of mysteries, i pray u don't experience such in ur lifetime, the shock that comes with it hardly fade away
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Octopusssy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First of all, what you described has absolutely nothing to do with reincarnation. lipsrsealed

Second, if you have ever at least experienced or dealt with vivid dreams or hallucinations, you would know that the human mind is not as credible as many of us like to assume. I have memories of events that never in fact took place ever only they are recorded as if they did right in my memory so offering up memory as evidence... you've got to do better than that on this. undecided
Abeg go and sit down. So everybody with similar experiences all had 'vivid dreams or hallucinations' abi? I would have doubted their stories if I haven't experienced it myself. One morning in 2012 or so, around 8.30 am I was returning from an errand when my neighbor, our town woman exited her house and walked towards me. I greeted her but she completely ignored me and kept moving. I greeted her again but she still ignored. That same day in the evening someone came knocking on our gate to inform us that the woman I had greeted that morning had died along Ore road in a road traffic accident that same morning. She had been on her way back to Lagos from a wedding in Edo state.

This life is mysterious and some things cannot be easily explained away
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by arthurwillia(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
ZiiVentures:

You guys doubt alot!

When my father died, before his burial, my elder bro and I were in the parlor searching for some documents suddenly we heard his voice (it was faintly) from his room. He called my brother, joe...joe...joe (3x).

My brother looked at me and asked whether I heard his name, I said yes of course.

We went to the room but couldn't see anyone.

We returned to the parlor and after some time, the voice started calling my brother again.

Omo na so me and my brother jejely scamper for safety.

We were teens then.

Lol abeg bro I no fit laugh joe joe joe and after that what? Person dey corner dey whine Una lol
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by ZiiVentures: 4:10am On Nov 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol abeg bro I no fit laugh joe joe joe and after that what? Person dey corner dey whine Una lol

Ok. Did you read where I said it was my late dad's voice?

Our house then was a bungalow and we were the only family living there. Lest I forget, my mother my other siblings were at the village as at then preparing for the burial and settling some landed disputes with our uncles.

Anyway, no need for long story to convince you. Just believe what you want.

Make I no remember hurtful past abeg.
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by arthurwillia(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
ZiiVentures:

Ok. Did you read where I said it was my late dad's voice?

Our house then was a bungalow and we were the only family living there. Lest I forget, my mother my other siblings were at the village as at then preparing for the burial and settling some landed disputes with our uncles.

Anyway, no need for long story to convince you. Just believe what you want.

Make I no remember hurtful past abeg.
lol na so
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Helpout12345: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who do black man this? Everything is spiritual for black man.

Same way black man believed White men that brought science and technology were witches and wizards.

Ask yourself whether the current white people in the world still advancing science and technology are also witches and wizards as our forefathers believed.

Same way, Africans were calling sickle cell anaemia, a Spirit of Abiku until Oyinbo told them it is caused by blood genotypes.
Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Helpout12345:
Same way, Africans were calling sickle cell anaemia, a Spirit of Abiku until Oyinbo told them it is caused by blood genotypes.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. by BarristerWumi: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2022
One thing you all should know is that Africa is an atmosphere for spirits.
In Africa, there are millions of spirits and attachments that always interfere with our thoughts and visions.

Common spirits that attaches to people include :
• Ebora
• Iwin
• Mami wata
• Ogbanje
• Jinn ( The most strongest, wicked & obvious)

They live in trees, water and in humans without problems, this is known as attachments.
To recognise someone who’s attached to a spirit:

1. They make the same mistakes.
They will tell themselves that they will avoid the same particular mistake next time but gbam! they have sent another email calling their Oga Mr Esther grin After a while Oga will fire them for being an idiot.

2. They tend to cause bad luck, you will notice how things tend to fail when they are involved.
If you don’t pray and protect yourself, their demonic influence will cause your strong business interests to keep fading, you might even close businesses that you should nurture and start confusing yourself with impossible and ridiculous ideas.
When they are on your team, that’s when you forget your to do list, you are exhausted and can’t add finishing touches .
Work alone or with someone else and your performance will be so excellent!

3. They are clumsy and just a nuisance everywhere they go.
They are the ones that will always make careless mistakes every time and your mouth will never rest from correcting them.

Now, those attachments live with people and know everything! so they sometimes will open the eyes of their host to see someone you know that’s dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Can She Go Ahead With Her Wedding? / My Dad!! / Is Abortion Murder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.