Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) (1247 Views)

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Governor Aminu Bello In Daura (Photos) / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
HAPPENING NOW Tonight

President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience Katsina State Governor and Katsina APC Governorship Candidate in State House on 28th Oct 2022

President Buhari with Katsina State Governor Aminu Bello Masari and Katsina APC Gubernatorial Candidate Dr. Dikko Umaru Radda as he receives in audience Katsina State APC Gubernatorial Candidate in State House on 28th Oct 2022

Nlpmod
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02qY9XEY8JZKZijRA4RqR7rS2uaZYKh9pqmCzYyCUDWAxY3vzzvGpb4rie6Fm2VndGl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by Assurance001(f): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
If it makes front page I will dedicate this to my mum who is lying cold in the mortuary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Always in a strategic meeting with nothing to write home about tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Always in a strategic meeting without fruitful results tongue undecided

We that are benefiting from it knows the importance of the strategic meetings grin after all the east never wanted Buhari so we the North are benefiting now from him. E shock you abi??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

We that are benefiting from it knows the importance of the strategic meetings grin after all the east never wanted Buhari so we the North are benefiting now from him. E shock you abi??

You be banza tongue
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by GuyWise101(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What is worrisome is that theifnibu promised to follow on bulharis footsteps
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What is worrisome is that theifnibu promised to follow on bulharis footsteps

Attention seeker wailer from south east

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
wow
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by Assurance001(f): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Mortuary kee u � there ever since u Igbos have been wishing president Buhari dead he's still looking healthy and fresh day by day. It's Peter Obituary that will die.
How old are you? Have you ever lost a loved one? Are your both parents still alive? Were you opprtuned to be born with a silver spoon?
If all your answers are yes then you don't know what God has done for you.
I lost my dad when I was three, my mum became both father and mother to seven of us. A month and one week after my NYSC she gave up. I couldn't even thank her.
Put yourself in my shoes and read your reply
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Assurance001:

How old are you? Have you ever lost a loved one? Are your both parents still alive? Were you opprtuned to be born with a silver spoon?
If all your answers are yes then you don't know what God has done for you.
I lost my dad when I was three, my mum became both father and mother to seven of us. A month and one week after my NYSC she gave up. I couldn't even thank her.
Put yourself in my shoes and read your reply

Check on my signature and dm me my WhatsApp number is there.. but it's not an obituary post na so I don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
@ Assurance 001 chat me on WhatsApp O 8 l l 7 O 2 four five eight seven
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
I Love PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

I Love him more

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by TechW: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Attention seeker wailer from south east
lowlifes spotted
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by Laggafin: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2022
The gubernatorial candidate is youthful and I don't mind he succeeds masari.. buhari laughter sometimes is infectious sha .. but he is sure a halocaust I won't wish for any sane human being
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Must pictures of Nigerian politicians and projects be extraordinarily edited by Artificial Intelligence Apps?

Sometimes, it makes humans look like moróns and dolls.
Re: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Aminu Bello (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Baba just fresh anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu / My Neutral And Unbiased Analysis Of The Alleged Audio / If Religion Is Not Important, Why Didn't Tinubu Choose A Christian Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.