Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ladies Watch Out! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Watch Out! (940 Views)

Twenty Two (22) Danger Signs To Watch out For When Using Gas Cylinders. / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Watch Out! by culf: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
I heard 2 guys discussing today on the road close to my house, mainly about hussling (yahoo). The more experience one was telling the newbie not to rush the babe so it won't look suspicious.
What got me worried is that the experience guy was telling the other guy that he is traveling home one of these days, that he have small money in the account, He wants to do plus, that guys doing it don't have 2 heads, that the worst that can happen is to die and the other guys was cheering him on.

why I'm posting this is because as I was going out, I saw someone dressed like the guy in one corner with one babe discussing keenly. May God help that girl because if its the guy (that wants to do plus), then I pity her ooo because the first victim is usually their girlfriend.

Ladies please be careful with whoever you're dating know please know what what he does for a living.

#Enjoy your weekend everyone

This country is mess up, may God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Watch Out! by ahnie: 1:33am On Oct 29, 2022
My prayers for every single ladies n gentlemen out there is,let God disconnect them from anyone that would cause pains to them,both physical n spiritual.

To our husbands,ABEG make una keep our gbola only for us,it's our properties.
My prayers are with the **community preeks**

1 Like

Re: Ladies Watch Out! by Starz825(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by detectivejones: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
One 'sisi, baby la hot' will read this and ignore it. My prayers are with the long throated girls out there- may benz, well furnished apartment, human hair, iphone and ice cream not lead you to an early grave, iseh.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Watch Out! by Acme45: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
culf:
I heard 2 guys discussing today on the road close to my house, mainly about hussling (yahoo). The more experience one was telling the newbie not to rush the babe so it won't look suspicious.
What got me worried is that the experience guy was telling the other guy that he is traveling home one of these days, that he have small money in the account, He wants to do plus, that guys doing it don't have 2 heads, that the worst that can happen is to die and the other guys was cheering him on.

why I'm posting this is because as I was going out, I saw someone dressed like the guy in one corner with one babe discussing keenly. May God help that girl because if its the guy (that wants to do plus), then I pity her ooo because the first victim is usually their girlfriend.

Ladies please be careful with whoever you're dating know please know what what he does for a living.

#Enjoy your weekend everyone

This country is mess up, may God help us!
will they listen with their level of greed?
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by culf: 2:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Acme45:
will they listen with their level of greed?

that's the problem, some even prefer to date them.
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by culf: 2:45am On Oct 31, 2022
detectivejones:
One 'sisi, baby la hot' will read this and ignore it. My prayers are with the long throated girls out there- may benz, well furnished apartment, human hair, iphone and ice cream not lead you to an early grave, iseh.

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Watch Out! by culf: 2:47am On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:
My prayers for every single ladies n gentlemen out there is,let God disconnect them from anyone that would cause pains to them,both physical n spiritual.

LOL

Double amen to your prayers.
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by culf: 2:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Starz825:
Na wa ooo

The thing tire me ooo, still thinking about their whole discussion. The painful part is that the guy is a young guy, 25 or 27 years max, what will make such a young guy conclude that its ritual he wants to do because I don't see difference between plus and ritual.

May God help us in this country
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by Prosperity4All: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
ahnie:

Abeg which Ahnie be this?
Hope no be family matter you carry come internet?
Just asking for a bro
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by JOACHINpedro: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
detectivejones:
It's too late to give this advice esp when olosho influencers torments young ladies with flashy assets they got from their partners, to make matters worse they have started advising them to go for already-made guys.
My prayer goes to those that believe in hardwork and sustainability make them no loose guard cus oppression dey every corner now
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by CLATHRIN: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
I once boarded a vehicle from somewhere(can't remember now) to ph, three guys were seated at the back, the most demonic conversation I have ever listened to in my life were from those guys. They couldn't even keep their secrets hidden in the public. They were coming from a spiritualist who gave them instructions on what to do so their "yahoo business can click". One described how he once had his hand up his girlfriends anus when she pooed on herself and had blood exuding from Buhari knows where. Men! Those tales where gut wrenching. They even talked about how some spiritualists had failed them and the little expeditions they had with one.

Many people in the vehicle where so gutted listening to those boys and the worst part of it is that they cared less about anyone feeling disgusted. This lasted for about 3-4 hours while on transit. Abeg, girls, no be everything be money.

When fuel stations start tampering with their meter, they usually think they are smart but on the long run when their customers figure out that something is wrong and there are other alternatives, that business is dead. Think about your future, money from prostitution doesn't profit you on the long run. How many people around you have made it with prostitution?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Watch Out! by culf: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

It's too late to give this advice esp when olosho influencers torments young ladies with flashy assets they got from their partners, to make matters worse they have started advising them to go for already-made guys.
My prayer goes to those that believe in hardwork and sustainability make them no loose guard cus oppression dey every corner now

Amen to the prayer
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by culf: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2022
CLATHRIN:
I once boarded a vehicle from somewhere(can't remember now) to ph, three guys were seated at the back, the most demonic conversation I have ever listened to in my life were from those guys. They couldn't even keep their secrets hidden in the public. They were coming from a spiritualist who gave them instructions on what to do so their "yahoo business can click". One described how he once had his hand up his girlfriends anus when she pooed on herself and had blood exuding from Buhari knows where. Men! Those takes where gut wrenching. They even talked about how some spiritualists had failed them and the little expeditions the had with one.

Many people in the vehicle where so gutted listening to those boys and the worst part of it is that they cared less about anyone feeling disgusted. This lasted for about 3-4 hours while on transit. Abeg, girls, no be everything be money.

When fuel stations start tampering with their meter, they usually think they are smart but on the long run when their customers figure out that something is wrong and there are other alternatives, that business is dead. Think about your future, money from prostitution doesn't profit you on the long run. How many people around you have made it with prostitution?

they no dey fear guy. Na road this guy stand the talk this thing with normal loud tone. Them no send anybody.

I dey pity for this country, now for some parents encourage their kids to go learn yahoo, do they know most of these yahoo guys no dey use ordinary eye.

#Love Of Money
Re: Ladies Watch Out! by detectivejones: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

100% my prayers with the hardworkers that believe in honest living

(1) (Reply)

Youth And Development / Become Your Own Boss! / Marital Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.