Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) (42477 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Rich4god(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Abeg eh .. wetin carry am born all this children.

Let's learn to plan and be sensible abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Ikennaford: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Please drop Bitcoin address,I want to help
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by fitinwell: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2022
4teenblaq:
Watch here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0byQb0XgQ_I

This video is showing how helpless one could be in this state of flood.

Here is a crippled man in his flooded hut with his three children. I pray help comes their way.

I am concerned..

The numbers of children...
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Sad.

People are suffering like this and instead of tackling the issue of flood ravaging the land, all the govt is concerned about is spending billions of naira to change the naira note that has lost value.

What a misplaced priority.

Foodqueen:
cry my heart bleeds for them.

The boy looks malnourish.

I give it to the wife, it isn't easy taking care of a cripple.

The last four days have thought me so.

One of my broiler chick suddenly become paralyze. I practically became a caregiver. I didn't want it to die. So I'll take it to it's food, after some time, to it's water, then to where they normally relax
In the evening I take it to it's cage myself, and bring it out again in the morning.

If I isolate it, it won't eat well.

I try to figure that, what if it was a human cry

I will like to donate to this. They really need all the help and pity, they can get.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by sammirano: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Foodqueen:

One of my broiler chick suddenly become paralyze. I practically became a caregiver. I didn't want it to die. So I'll take it to it's food, after some time, to it's water, then to where they normally relax
In the evening I take it to it's cage myself, and bring it out again in the morning.

I will like to donate to this. They really need all the help and pity, they can get.

Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Bobbiee: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2022
The devilish people would keep on voting for criminals so that these people can suffer even more
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Lalami3232:
Wetin dey pain me pass be say all these people wey dey suffer no go still get sense to vote who fit help the economy and lives of the masses. You go still hear dem dey clamor and campaign for incompetent candidates all because of religion or tribe. Una mumu no too much for this 9ja?? Suffering and smiling lipsrsealed

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you vote wrongly in 2023, make you know say na 2031 na your suffering go end because na 8yrs dem dey stay power nowadays. So Oga/madam, vote wisely for the sake of your kids and family members"

There's no candidate that dis ppl u r seeing will vote that will better there life, no candidate will do anything to impact there life.........if u know of any tell us how the candidate will do it pls?

Meanwhile a better Nigeria can only happen through tinubu 2023

I hope u reply reasonable with just hw u think that vote wisely candidate will do it for them?

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2022
ahnie:
The boy looks autistic,nawa o.these are the peeps that needs help.
sad

Life nor just balance

Poverty can make anyone look anything!

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2022
sigiyaya:
make una try get sense nowww!! How will your God allow this kind of thing to happen in the first place and now turn around to help him? We should learn to take actions and not to always say useless prayers embarassed
You want religion fanatics to come after you.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by ObalendeCMS: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2022
Still, dem go dey born born born up$dan. *hisses*

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Raychee(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Why have three kids in this condition? Now the cycle begins.

2 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by generalwo(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Crippled with 3 kids in such a state when wealthy men dey get 2 or at most 3....

Anyway, anyone that votes apc come 2023 is an enemy of Nigeria...

This is what apc has turned Nigerians into....

May God not allow apc to happen to Nigeria again!!
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by HITsquad: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Where is the mother of those children?
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by bro4u: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Foodqueen:

You get enough spare time
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by ogkrakkid(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Wurld:
So everyone is going to pretend it's okay for a disabled man to have that number of kids, in that kind of environment?
what's your point.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm nawaoo
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by remitarich(f): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2022
people are suffering i swear
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Revolva(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2022
people de suffer for dis country no be small and the leaders are there with no soluton very useless nation
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Haymus007(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2022
See the way nairalanders dey form pity now, but when anyone asks for little help on this forum most of una go by-pass am like its nothing SMH for y'all!!
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Athemisia: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Haymus007:
See the way nairalanders dey form pity now, but when anyone asks for little help on this forum most of una go by-pass am like its nothing SMH for y'all!!
They are all hypocrites doing eye service. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by WithFact: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Foodqueen:

You're human
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Premiumwriter: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
Lalami3232:
Wetin dey pain me pass be say all these people wey dey suffer no go still get sense to vote who fit help the economy and lives of the masses. You go still hear dem dey clamor and campaign for incompetent candidates all because of religion or tribe. Una mumu no too much for this 9ja?? Suffering and smiling lipsrsealed

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you vote wrongly in 2023, make you know say na 2031 na your suffering go end because na 8yrs dem dey stay power nowadays. So Oga/madam, vote wisely for the sake of your kids and family members"
Do you honestly think a man in this condition would think twice about rejecting it if he's offered money for his vote?

Poverty is being weaponized in this country.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by remsonik(f): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2022
Ha, oga o this one hard o. Why would people be suffering and going through all this challenges in a country called the giant of Africa........ Nigeria no be giant o, na dwarf of Africa

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by motionarena: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2022
Wurld:
So everyone is going to pretend it's okay for a disabled man to have that number of kids, in that kind of environment?
just 2 kids I can see in the video.

Or do you see more?
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Haymus007(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Exactly bro, nonsense
Athemisia:
They are all hypocrites doing eye service. lipsrsealed
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by SoftBread01: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Hmm!
My heart goes out to those that are affected by this. Please, if there is a way we can assist them, I will like to send my support.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Foodqueen:

Please don't be quick to blame the wife because taking care of the home by a woman is not easy especially now that things are hard.
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Incredible128:
May God help all who currently are going through a bad situation
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by uvie66: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2022
What is wrong with poor people and having children??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Incredible128:
May God help all who currently are going through a bad situation
Amen
Re: Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Chai may God come through for Him.
People are really facing so much in this Country,Bad Governance,with their evil APC disaster that has brought unimaginable sufferings to the common man,now this flooding issues undecided
God Help Us.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / 5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Rukaiya Bello Matawalle Weds Mukhtar Ahmed Danmadami In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.