Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy (51132 Views)

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy by ShaqFu: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Octopusssy:

We are swayed by the size of your pockets, not your looks. Who looks epp?
grin grin
Re: My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy by Octopusssy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy by Modupetemmy1(f): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2022
DSS1335:

The case has been settled amicably. The Father of the boy came to us, that son accepted the full responsibility, BCS the girl was a virgin!
The timing from the result of the pregnancy scan corroborate with the girl's claim and the boy's confession. No need for such wide goose chase!
Thanks for your advise though

@Op I am so happy it ended in praises
Thanks for taking care of the girl as your daughter. On behalf of online family I pray God will continue to bless the work of your hands,
Don't worry, In Few months time you'll become a big daddy/ gran pa grin

1 Like

Re: My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy by iamme1234(m): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2022
DSS1335:

The limit is there already as she addresses me as Daddy, my wife as mommy.

I will do the best in my capacity to support her tertiary education. However, the boy that is responsible for this must also take the responsibility of his actions

Okay I wish you best in your
Endeavors

1 Like

Re: My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Joybeau:
First off, it is not uncommon that a- 16 year old young girl should indulge in sex without knowing the repercussion of such indulgence. The blame still fall on the parent or caregiver for failing to protect her on the status of her being a minor. She is still under your care and custody and you failed her. That's why I blame our culture that stiffs reception to Sexuality education. Most African homes shy away or vilify sexuality education, but we must embrace it. I mean home based sexuality education, I said Sexuality education and not sex education because Sexuality education encompasses sex education, knowledge of one's body, sex orientation and behaviour. Sexuality education is taught age-wisely to children right after birth till adulthood. Children are the vulnerable population owing to the fact that their cognitive ability is not fully developed. So, you as the caregiver must live up to the task of protecting them not just physically but also emotionally. Else they will be preyed upon. " Giving information is not giving permission" . At her age she's supposed to have learnt about her body( I mean womanhood) and the consequences of engaging in risky behaviour.
You can mail me at gilbertjoy63@gmail.com or send me a pmhere for more information on what parents should know to enable them carry out effective sexuality education
You can also get daily or weekly tip on sexuality education as well as buying a resource book authored by myself

£
Re: My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Joybeau:
First off, it is not uncommon that a- 16 year old young girl should indulge in sex without knowing the repercussion of such indulgence. The blame still fall on the parent or caregiver for failing to protect her on the status of her being a minor. She is still under your care and custody and you failed her. That's why I blame our culture that stiffs reception to Sexuality education. Most African homes shy away or vilify sexuality education, but we must embrace it. I mean home based sexuality education, I said Sexuality education and not sex education because Sexuality education encompasses sex education, knowledge of one's body, sex orientation and behaviour. Sexuality education is taught age-wisely to children right after birth till adulthood. Children are the vulnerable population owing to the fact that their cognitive ability is not fully developed. So, you as the caregiver must live up to the task of protecting them not just physically but also emotionally. Else they will be preyed upon. " Giving information is not giving permission" . At her age she's supposed to have learnt about her body( I mean womanhood) and the consequences of engaging in risky behaviour.
You can mail me at gilbertjoy63@gmail.com or send me a pm here for more information on what par
ents should know to enable them carry out effective sexuality education
You can also get daily or weekly tip on sexuality education as well as buying a resource book authored by myself

£

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.