Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry (27729 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup / "Kylian Mbappe Better Than Thierry Henry At 19" - France Coach, Didier Deschamps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry by Etoodinho910: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
mayor1814:
I still repeat. 20 or 30 greatest players of all time, Eto will never be in such a discussion. Who dash am sef.

Keep on dreaming. I think we can't help u.
Re: Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry by Etoodinho910: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
mayor1814:

U and ur fave Eto are living in d illusion of fantasizing on fiction. Ur fave said Anelka is better than Henry. Rubbish talk of d century. U also follow suit in imitation of ur fave saying things that are shocking just like ur fave.

Everytime I read ur posts I have that impression that I'm talking with a woman who doesn't watch games but talk about those players she knows because they're mediatic and everything. In terms of pure talent Anelka was far far better than Henry, even in France their common country everybody knows it. So it isn't strange to listen Eto'o saying he thinks Anelka was better but just bleeped his carreer up because of bad mentality. That's the reason Eto'o didn't answer when they asked him : on his carreer ? Because he knows Henry was better with a better carreer. Eto'o is talking like somebody who knows both and knows Anelka just bleeped up and he's right... Don't talk about Anelka if u don't know him, he was signed very young for Madrid.

And about your Eto'o vs Henry comparison, carry on dreaming in how Eto'o isn't in top 20, 30 or anything but personally I don't compare an Arsenal player to a Madrid, Barcelona, Inter and Chelsea's player, Big difference in terms of class. And once again, the trophies, the stats, the accomplishments and the big moments talk for Eto'o.

U're a delusional man who believes Ronaldinho is the greatest player of PSG history ahead Mbappe, Neymar, Ibrahimovic etc, Ronaldo Nazario is the greatest striker of Madrid ahead Benzema, Raùl, and as if it wasn't enough u dare telling Romario and Nazario are the best 9 of Barça history ahead Eto'o and his 130 goals + 2 UCL with 2 goals in 2 finals + 3 La Liga titles... Go and watch yourself in the glass.
Re: Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry by mayor1814: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Etoodinho910:

Everytime I read ur posts I have that impression that I'm talking with a woman who doesn't watch games but talk about those players she knows because they're mediatic and everything. In terms of pure talent Anelka was far far better than Henry, even in France their common country everybody knows it. So it isn't strange to listen Eto'o saying he thinks Anelka was better but just bleeped his carreer up because of bad mentality. That's the reason Eto'o didn't answer when they asked him : on his carreer ? Because he knows Henry was better with a better carreer. Eto'o is talking like somebody who knows both and knows Anelka just bleeped up and he's right... Don't talk about Anelka if u don't know him, he was signed very young for Madrid.

And about your Eto'o vs Henry comparison, carry on dreaming in how Eto'o isn't in top 20, 30 or anything but personally I don't compare an Arsenal player to a Madrid, Barcelona, Inter and Chelsea's player, Big difference in terms of class. And once again, the trophies, the stats, the accomplishments and the big moments talk for Eto'o.

U're a delusional man who believes Ronaldinho is the greatest player of PSG history ahead Mbappe, Neymar, Ibrahimovic etc, Ronaldo Nazario is the greatest striker of Madrid ahead Benzema, Raùl, and as if it wasn't enough u dare telling Romario and Nazario are the best 9 of Barça history ahead Eto'o and his 130 goals + 2 UCL with 2 goals in 2 finals + 3 La Liga titles... Go and watch yourself in the glass.

Ogbeni U are d delusional folk right here. Reasoning like a woman masturbating and fantasizing over Eto grin and u are still saying Eto is right calling anelka the better striker btw Henry and anelka... U need help. Single golden boot, ur eto no win. Wo keep living in fool paradise. To u Eto is the best player and the best thing to ever happen to football. Good for u.

2 Likes

Re: Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry by Etoodinho910: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2023
mayor1814:

Ogbeni U are d delusional folk right here. Reasoning like a woman masturbating and fantasizing over Eto grin and u are still saying Eto is right calling anelka the better striker btw Henry and anelka... U need help. Single golden boot, ur eto no win. Wo keep living in fool paradise. To u Eto is the best player and the best thing to ever happen to football. Good for u.

When I'll say u're not normal u'll believe I'm pushing it far. Do u understand how stupid are ur arguments to defend Henry ? Does a european golden boot make you a better striker than others striker grin cheesy ? Especially when the other striker has better records in termes of goals ? How many goals did the serial choker score while he won his golden boot ? 25 and 30 goals ? Is it superior to Eto'o's stats ?? Ur idol is was just lucky nobody scored more those seasons + Eto'o had to play AFCON each 2 years in january that doesn't help.

Go and check how many league goals Eto'o scored in 2005, the year Henry and Forlan won the golden boot : 25 goals, the same number as them. But guess why he didn't win the golden boot, thanks to Marca who considered he just scored 24 then ESM (European Sports Media) considered that fake and polimical number. Otherwise, with bigger mediatic machine and powerful federations on his side... U won't be speaking about the european golden boot today.

And I can also say Henry didn't win the UEFA forward of the year. And once again u ran away : Ronaldinho is a better player for Milan than Inzaghi right ? So, since you consider R9 and Romario are the greatest striker of Barca, it means Ronaldinho is superior to Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Seedorf etc when it's about AC Milan abi cool grin ?
Re: Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry by mayor1814: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Etoodinho910:

When I'll say u're not normal u'll believe I'm pushing it far. Do u understand how stupid are ur arguments to defend Henry ? Does a european golden boot make you a better striker than others striker grin cheesy ? Especially when the other striker has better records in termes of goals ? How many goals did the serial choker score while he won his golden boot ? 25 and 30 goals ? Is it superior to Eto'o's stats ?? Ur idol is was just lucky nobody scored more those seasons + Eto'o had to play AFCON each 2 years in january that doesn't help.

Go and check how many league goals Eto'o scored in 2005, the year Henry and Forlan won the golden boot : 25 goals, the same number as them. But guess why he didn't win the golden boot, thanks to Marca who considered he just scored 24 then ESM (European Sports Media) considered that fake and polimical number. Otherwise, with bigger mediatic machine and powerful federations on his side... U won't be speaking about the european golden boot today.

And I can also say Henry didn't win the UEFA forward of the year. And once again u ran away : Ronaldinho is a better player for Milan than Inzaghi right ? So, since you consider R9 and Romario are the greatest striker of Barca, it means Ronaldinho is superior to Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Seedorf etc when it's about AC Milan abi cool grin ?

Lolzz. See as u dey ginger to defend ur idol, Eto. What a pity. See all d nonsense epistles u have been spilling. No football player is my idol. I'm not an emotional and crazy Stan like u to d point of using ur idol name in ur name. Being a neutral football fan makes me enjoy football better. I see and know players performing better than one another. Ur sense of good judgment has been blocked, u can't see things clearly.

Now lemme ask u a simple question. Is Eto the best player of all time to u? Anoda simple question, list your top 15 or 10 best players of all time. Thank u grin
Re: Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry by Etoodinho910: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2023
mayor1814:

Lolzz. See as u dey ginger to defend ur idol, Eto. What a pity. See all d nonsense epistles u have been spilling. No football player is my idol. I'm not an emotional and crazy Stan like u to d point of using ur idol name in ur name. Being a neutral football fan makes me enjoy football better. I see and know players performing better than one another. Ur sense of good judgment has been blocked, u can't see things clearly.

Now lemme ask u a simple question. Is Eto the best player of all time to u? Anoda simple question, list your top 15 or 10 best players of all time. Thank u grin

No I won't answer, I rather leave u in ur illusion. U're a neutral in football u say... I think u ended the discussion but u didn't notice it. U can't be neutral, that's the truth and everybody can tell you. I don't defend anybody, I'm just giving facts, while u're blablating on ur feelings. I give numbers, stats, trophies, accomplishments etc... What do u give me ? Ur feelings and sport journals shocked grin...

Simple ! In 2005, Henry won the european golden boot with 25 goals, right ? How many League goals did Eto'o score the same season ? 25 goals too. Conclusion ?? U're just blablating cuz Henry doesn't have anything for himself in that comparison that's the reality. And the AFCON is every 2 years in the middle of the season, that's the other reality.

Eto'o said : " Henry isn't on my level. The bad luck or the luck I had is I didn't play in France. Because those who played in France had +80% not because they were strong, because France sells much more, they sold and put them on our level "

There is nothing more true than it and that's the reason they have advantage on the individual awards, their medias, sponsors, federation give them a huge aura undepending of their talent.

1 Like

Re: Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry by mayor1814: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Etoodinho910:

No I won't answer, I rather leave u in ur illusion. U're a neutral in football u say... I think u ended the discussion but u didn't notice it. U can't be neutral, that's the truth and everybody can tell you. I don't defend anybody, I'm just giving facts, while u're blablating on ur feelings. I give numbers, stats, trophies, accomplishments etc... What do u give me ? Ur feelings and sport journals shocked grin...

Simple ! In 2005, Henry won the european golden boot with 25 goals, right ? How many League goals did Eto'o score the same season ? 25 goals too. Conclusion ?? U're just blablating cuz Henry doesn't have anything for himself in that comparison that's the reality. And the AFCON is every 2 years in the middle of the season, that's the other reality.

Eto'o said : " Henry isn't on my level. The bad luck or the luck I had is I didn't play in France. Because those who played in France had +80% not because they were strong, because France sells much more, they sold and put them on our level "

There is nothing more true than it and that's the reason they have advantage on the individual awards, their medias, sponsors, federation give them a huge aura undepending of their talent.

Ogbeni Mr. Eto die hard fan. If Eto is not ur idol, ansa the simple question. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr / Lamine Diaby-fadiga Sacked By Nice After Stealing Team-Mate's Watch / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.