Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe (1031 Views)

Moment Seun Egbegbe Visited Mum For The First Time After Six Years In Prison / Lagos Bricklayer Spends Six Years In Prison For Phantom Robbery / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by jibrinyahaya355: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGsBwYmGkdk

In his first-ever interview since he regained freedom, Olajide Kareem, commonly called Seun Egbegbe, has said the police unjustly jailed him for six years for an offence he never committed.

The Lagos socialite, known for his lavish lifestyle, finally regained his freedom after spending five years and six months in prison.

He was incarcerated on 10 February 2017, while his trial officially began on 10 May 2017, with over 30 BDC operators storming the court to testify against him.

The police said that he fraudulently obtained money from fewer than 40 Bureau De Change operators in Lagos from 2015 to 2017.

Mr Kareem, who became famous over his love affair with a Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham, a few years ago, was said to have been abandoned by his colleagues and protégés during his travail.

In an interview with BBC, Mr Kareem described his incarceration as a blessing in disguise as his prison experience helped him identify his enemies disguised as friends around him.

He said: “Those I thought were my friends before I had that issue, I found out were my enemies after I returned from prison. None of my explanations will be acceptable to some people, and they will keep saying it’s a lie because there are too many enemies around me, but I thank God for life.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by ovundaelijah200: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Nah only God dey save us ooh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by obafemiawoga: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2022
He's lucky sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by zolajpower: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2022
jibrinyahaya355:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGsBwYmGkdk

In his first-ever interview since he regained freedom, Olajide Kareem, commonly called Seun Egbegbe, has said the police unjustly jailed him for six years for an offence he never committed.

The Lagos socialite, known for his lavish lifestyle, finally regained his freedom after spending five years and six months in prison.

He was incarcerated on 10 February 2017, while his trial officially began on 10 May 2017, with over 30 BDC operators storming the court to testify against him.

The police said that he fraudulently obtained money from fewer than 40 Bureau De Change operators in Lagos from 2015 to 2017.

Mr Kareem, who became famous over his love affair with a Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham, a few years ago, was said to have been abandoned by his colleagues and protégés during his travail.

In an interview with BBC, Mr Kareem described his incarceration as a blessing in disguise as his prison experience helped him identify his enemies disguised as friends around him.

He said: “Those I thought were my friends before I had that issue, I found out were my enemies after I returned from prison. None of my explanations will be acceptable to some people, and they will keep saying it’s a lie because there are too many enemies around me, but I thank God for life.

And where did he say so I want to know already . I won't b surprised to see this going to front page

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by libertyfather(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2022
shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by Nicepoker(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2022
The prison experience helped him to identify his enemies cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by Bvlgari: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2022
So all the 40 Bureau De Change operators dey lie abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by chimaroka60: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Like seriously abi
Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by NativeLevl(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2022
That's the trouble with playing in a risky racket like currency dealings.
Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by talk2hb1(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2022
Like the prison no teach am anything, he should go and steal no more.
Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by spinna: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2022
In Gandalf's voice:

Breathe the free air again my friend
Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by mytime24(f): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
They shld tell him iPhone14 is out cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by Eyinju112(f): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Babes haba grin
Him still Dey get update for prison na...
mytime24:
They shld tell him iPhone14 is out cheesy grin grin
Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by Enimin: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
This guy, the whole Ikeja know am as professional conman, na the work e dey do be dat everybody know..same way Orisefemi is well known as a crackhead whóremaster throughout all the drug-dens and brothels of Ikeja
Re: They Jailed Me For Six Years For Offence I Never Committed – Seun Egbegbe by Mrexpress(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: / Photo: How You Arrest A White For Shooting 9 And A Black For Mere Offense / OMG! Ancient Juju Found In Bishop's House, Edo State (shocking Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.