Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public (18056 Views)

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / BREAKING: Shock As Peter Obi Releases Phone And Email Contacts, Full Profile / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by molydonhenry(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Will they ans?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Pierocash(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Allisgud: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2022
If obi become president watch how he will use the arm forces to clear every terrorist from Nigeria with manpower and intelligence
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Versal: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2022
This is to kill and intimidate combat people in the South. While the North is still carrying out their terrorist activities, undisturbed.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Biafraaa: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2022
So our emergency number 112 is no longer going or what? Nigeria is just another thing under APC and some urchins want to sell Buhari pro max to us.
Spit sad
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Nice 1
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Killermamba: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Good
Pls dey should not come one hour after d offenders left woo

Btw vote Pandora OBITUARY and yusless dirty for a hopeless nigeria grin
You go soon vomit blood. Because you dey join Tinubu dey chop blood money. That's why you dey talk anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by obedience4(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2022
The Nigeria military shouldn't be made to fight crime,
That's not their statutory function, upgrade the police force, and let the military do what they are created to do..

Nigerians would start to abuse the call lines, when cultists are fighting they will be calling the military,
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by iezeiyida(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Nice development

But I hope their response rate will be with immidiate effect
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Ojayk(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2022
Thought FG says no need for the panic alarm?

Let's keep downplaying the issue of insecurity in this country, every person in a position to act for the interest of the society but does otherwise because of sentiment or greed will surely get a fair share in his/her household.

nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1585934544926023680?t=oP66_E5dUaWpnI3AQTx7eQ&s=08
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Tinubumustfail: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Good

Peter Obi is living rent free in your head that you can't do without mentioning his name. You should be more worried about your useless lif.e
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Caseywilliams(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1585934544926023680?t=oP66_E5dUaWpnI3AQTx7eQ&s=08

Two persons that i Entrusted my safety in their hands...... I and my God alone! cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Caseywilliams(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Watch how our people from the other side of the country will be giving the army false call..

They just hate any good news concerning Nigeria and lagos but cant hold dt uselss elders and governors at home responsible. Imagine someone dt his governor shared kerosene to his mother is blaming sanwo olu in lagos for increasing civil service salary yet he is not concerning about this mother queueing for kerosene in the p0t0p0t0 region grin grin grin grin

My point is; Children of hate and perdition should please behave and not give our army false alert neither should dey decieve our army into the trap of their terrorist ugm....

Wasn't that why they were assigned?? grin grin

Freindly match never even start you Don dey already para. cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by newnigerdelta00: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2022
inoki247:
lol shey light dey to charge the line make we no lata dey hear the number is switched off...

They do owner go complain they nor do owner go still complain, wetin be owner problem self I dey ask you blackwitches dem
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Brushstrokes20: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2022
Why all these measures ...
But the lifeless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS claimed all is well and that US raised a false alarm... undecided undecided
Fooooooools undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by ceejayluv(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Better.... I remember that year when army release Gmail address... Kai.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Streetmovement(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha mk I just laugh sha

I pray o

Because jokes in uniform too full this country

Nigeria doesn't have any quick response organization, they always show up hours after the deed has been done.

No be today we dey hear this one

I rather rely on my niggas for backup cuz they've always been there, than rely on uniform men.

Until when they're serious they can comeback and let's have a chat over some drinks.

I'm out this bitch!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by backtovillage: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigeria Army acting like police here.
Well if it will help
Nigeria Army job is to protect our borders against external aggression
Nigeria police is the internal affair
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by aklion: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Is this just for FCT alone or to all states of the federation...
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by effort1: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Good

The obituary you so much desire will never depart from your home, bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by olasquare: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2022
Make I report make e b say na my door terrorist go come next. The 1st point of wiping out insecurity is for the army to sweep out all the boko haram and bandits mole within the military. There are so many of them placed in by top military guys and politicians who aids and supports these bad elements. They are everywhere even within the DSS and police too ranks. Make God help this nation. These things are no more hidden
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Godstiger(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2022
inoki247:
lol shey light dey to charge the line make we no lata dey hear the number is switched off...
Normaly na wetin we go dey hear be that
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by astonished: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2022
I think the only number Nigeria need is the one to report useless Nigeria military when they start their useless barbaric behaviour to innocent Nigeria in be the name of bloody civilian
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by ransomed: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2022
I trust DSS and Police more than the Army. Those Boko Harams arrested and released what are they doing in the Nigerians Army? You think we don't know?
How can we report an Agbero to Tilumbu in Lagos? You better hold your peace before they come to ruin your life and family after you provide information. Beware......
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by DadaHammed: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Good

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by ogene144(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku abubakar is the next president of Nigeria.
Pele INEC boss Atiku Tinubu niii
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Bobloco: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Good

And please don't vote Bola Emilokan drug lord Ahmed Pandora papers Tinubu so that he won't turn already rotten situation to a bad one
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Chnbanc: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2022
darichlife:
The Nigerian Army goofed big time on this one, now terrorist can copy these numbers and give them wrong Intel just to ambush them. This move is not security wise in any sense of it.

The Army should have their own data base where every data of any child born today in Nigeria is captured within 30mins.

Biometric capture should happen every 5 years of every living Nigeria and licence given without any monetary payment.

But will they ever be serious??

you reason tight!!
But will they be able to execute it?
Nigeria is a collosal damage
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Exxxgeee: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by Harmony92(f): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2022
jospepper:
NONSENSE.

2014 was the first time I and a friend went into a Police station to report a man who was suspiciously loitering around our area, It was the day I also swore never to volunteer information to any security outfit in Najeriya including the Military.

They are not trustworthy.

The same thing happened to my dad and his co landlords in warri.They reported one guy dat raping women and causing havoc in my area den, can you imagine dat the useless police officers told the idiot dat my dad and his co landlords asked them to kill him undecided. The guy came back n the violence increased until he was killed when he went for high way robbery

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by pacespot(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
The short code or the full phone numbers?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public by luluosas(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Great idea. Terrorists must be dealt with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Unknown Politician Defeated Serving Senator In PDP C'river Primaries / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.