Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter (679 Views)

Tucker Carlson Claims Barack Obama Enjoyed Smoking CRACK And Having Gay Sex..... / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Man Banned From Twitter For Death Threat Against Mosquito In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by rottennaija(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2022

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by yomi961: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Free speech@ last

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by lhordspy: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2022
I swear.

They almost turned twitter to another BBC, CNN. A pro-western propaganda media.

Especialy the Ukraine-Russia thing, so many bias reporting. And always muting or deleting the real news emanating from ukraine, especially the ones in Russia favour.

Welcome to the free world. People

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by Danny50: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Change is constant.
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by budaatum: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Is this the free world where I can now abort a certain Ben in the twelfth trimester, I wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
I swear.

Especialy the Ukraine-Russia thing, so many bias reporting. And always muting or deleting the real news emanating from ukraine, especially the ones in Russia favour.

Time for me to open a twitter account so that I can slam those head Slammers everyday of the week. Hehehe

I love free speech. Thank you Elon Musk

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by lhordspy: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
opamoses1:

Time for me to open a twitter account so that I can slam those head Slammers everyday of the week. Hehehe

Please unquote me from the rubbish you just said.

And please never mention me or quote me again in your life

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Please unquote me from the rubbish you just said.

And please never mention me or quote me again in your life
I never begin and this thing is already reacting like chemical. It's a free world and I can quote who the ever I want. You can go ahead to create your own platform to restrict posters.

2 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by Enugurangers: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Some people celebrating free speech or freeworld are already angry at others exercising their freedom.

Hypocrites everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by joyandfaith: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
I swear.

Excluding Russia

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by saxywale2: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
joyandfaith:

Excluding Russia

Tucker would have been thrown out of a window if he was a Russian living in Russia and criticizing the Russian government of Putin.

3 Likes

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by budaatum: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2022
opamoses1:

You love lies too, and have never bothered to check the authenticity of what you post.
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
budaatum:

You love lies too, and have never bothered to check the authenticity of what you post.
The essence of the post(s) flew right over your head.

1 Like

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by budaatum: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
opamoses1:

The essence of the post(s) flew right over your head.

Are you suggesting the image in your post is not part of you supposed free speech, or do you expect it to be ignored?
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
budaatum:

Are you suggesting the image in your post is not part of you supposed free speech, or do you expect it to be ignored?
The point of that post was to show that speech (not moderated) can turn out horrible for everyone, and it goes beyond MSM (left vs right) as some have earlier suggested on this post - a very myopic view of free speech. My free speech post has already triggered one of the supporters of the so called free speech above which was the point of my post.

The Rwanda genocide started from a free speech radio station. Examples of other aftermath of unmoderated speech below:

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by budaatum: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
opamoses1:

The point of that post was to show that speech (not moderated) can turn out horrible for everyone, and it goes beyond MSM (left vs right) as some have earlier suggested on this post - a very myopic view of free speech. My free speech post has already triggered one of the supporters of the so called free speech above which was the point of my post.

The Rwanda genocide started from a free speech radio station. Examples of other aftermath of unmoderated speech below:

So, the image you posted was not you exercising your right to free speech, but an example of what free speech might be?

Rwanda, incidentally, was based on lies, just as that image you posted has no credible evidence supporting it.
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
budaatum:

So, the image you posted was not you exercising your right to free speech, but an example of what free speech might be?

Rwanda, incidentally, was based on lies, just as that image you posted has no credible evidence supporting it.
Now you get what I am driving at. Free speech can be used to propagate hate speech and lies. It's still free speech nontheless. Whether it's a lie or true, I can exercise my freedom of speech to propagate good or bad.

The so called proponent of free speech above screamed blue murder when I exercised my free speech. I don't need an oracle to tell me that he is a Muslim. He wants to eat his cake and have it too.

Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by budaatum: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
opamoses1:

Now you get what I am driving at. Free speech can be used to propagate hate speech and lies. The so called proponent of free speech above screamed blue murder when I exercised my free speech. I don't need an oracle to tell me that he is a Muslim. He wants to eat his cake and have it too.

I'm not a Muslim, but see how I have reacted to your so called free speech.

There's your right to say whatever you want, but don't expect not to offend with lies.
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
budaatum:

I'm not a Muslim, but see how I have reacted to your so called free speech.

There's your right to say whatever you want, but don't expect not to offend with lies.
Well, proponents of free speech do not care about how people feel irrespective of if it's lies or truths.
And exactly why it is my right to speak freely as long as I am not breaking any law.

I deliberately spoke freely to offend a particular poster and expose his myopic thinking. Tucker Carlson is very good in riling up white supremacists with his speech, but he is exercising his right to speak freely.
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Enugurangers:
Some people celebrating free speech or freeworld are already angry at others exercising their freedom.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Thank you!
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by budaatum: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
opamoses1:

Well, proponents of free speech do not care about how people feel irrespective of if it's lies or truths.
And exactly why it is my right to speak freely aslong as I am not breaking any law. I deliberately spoke freely to offend a particular poster and expose his myopic thinking. Tucker Carlson is very good in riling up white supremacists with his speech, but he is exercising his right to speak freely.

Are you a proponent of free speech who does not care about how people feel irrespective of if it's lies or truths?
Re: Tucker Carlson: Propagandist Lost Protection From Twitter by opamoses1: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
budaatum:

Are you a proponent of free speech who does not care about how people feel irrespective of if it's lies or truths?
I am a proponent of moderated speech. I choose to educate people in any way I find suitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Makiivka: Russia Points Fingers After Deadliest Ukraine Attack / Iran Rejects US Offers. / Wassup Pelosi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.