Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience (64138 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience by Cullinane: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
kbower:

Your dumb aass could have probably said yourd and moved da eff on, why call me simp and degrade whim birthed my kids, na so u dey run ur own wife? If i come here come express myself, he concern ur fagbon? Abi make i find u 4 by 4 land for ur head. You can imagine comparing whats real life and more of a pressing issue to me unlike ur dumbo who came here to ask people that a ladyis giving you ultimatum to cum in her a$$$ or shes done with u, seeking advice for such ish doesnt make u the simpest mugu in the whole wild world?
First off, I am not married. So you are clearly referring to someone else. Second off, I am highly certain you are talking from experience. Maybe someone is already sodomizing your woman or something. Either way, I truly feel sorry for you. Third, you started this aggressive insult against me. I am simply returning the favor. I am certain that this is the aggressive way you treated your wife when she was in Nigeria that has made her to spread her wings fully in the UK. There are always two sides to a story after all. Whatever the case may be, you are clearly now in a cage of your own making. I sincerely wish you luck. I won't be replying to your immature stupidity here on this thread again. You are clearly beneath me. Ciao!
Re: Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience by timojerry: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2022
ayinba1:
@timojerry
What you described sounds like an abusive situation. It’s unhealthy for you and your children. And your wife. I am unable to locate your original post So I am unable to quote it.
Please find a social worker and have a discussion with them on the way forward. At the minimum, they will document it.
This will serve as a witness for you if anything were to happen. Because if you say she’s yelling at you all the time, things could escalate at any time. And even if she’s a woman, she has no right to do (be emotionally abusive to her husband) that even in the UK.

Thank you for the advice. I have been given this advice severally but she go change she go change dey make me overlook these things but things are as it is. Presently and in all truth, it could be over. I'm just here for the kids and hoping to get a sponsored job soonest. God willing
Re: Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience by timojerry: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2022
harveyspec:

How did this happen so fast?

I went through your profile, just last year here, you were making all kinds of enquiries about UK visa/school stuff

What went wrong?

I you were to do it all over again, will you still choose to relocate

LOL yiu sef ask? Obviously peers who have indoctrinated the child first, animal second, women third and man last mentality into her have swayed her. In response to yiur question, if I came alone yes it would have been OK. But all is good. As long as life dey, hope dey. Blessing's to you brother
Re: Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience by iamL(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
kbower:

She had blocked the guy probably for some reasons, i.e I threatened that I may not come to the UK if she continues doing things that wont give us peace. secondly might be because I told her that the guy was disrespectful by commenting about her backside, that she knows for herself what ough tto be done after then, which is to seize communication with him. Whichever one though, though she to me personally that she believes its because of her the dude might want to go to the church, so as to avoid any form of further familiarity, shes staying home.

You see those passionate expressions that you said I should express dont work for me and madam, its 11 years I know what am talking about, the moment I start, few hours later she go change nd begin to show me pepper, the only way she stays sane is when i ignore, or I dont show no feelings, the only mere thing is to express sexual urge and how i want to kpansh her bad when i reach,.

Your second paragraph lacks maturity,
You both have issues before now.
Re: Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience by Domale: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
I've been considering relocating to the UK with my spouse, but I still have some doubts. I'd love to hear from married guys who made the move and learn about their experiences. How did you adjust to the new environment, culture, and lifestyle? Any challenges you faced and how you overcame them? I even try exploring tarot reading https://tarotoo.com/ to gain insights into how this change may impact my life. Hearing about others' experiences can be helpful too.
Re: Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience by Emirett: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Domale:
I think to relocate but still have some doubts.

It's normal, your home is a huge part of your life - particularly at the moment, so you want to be sure you're in the right one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.