Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) (19304 Views)

Seyi Tinubu, Shettima Jnr Head Tinubu Inauguration Committee(photo) / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Naeto C Now A Member Of PDP Election Committee(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by nedekid: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

You all should ask yourselves why you are always quick to open any thread about Peter Obi, You all seem to be possessed by Peter Obi Monitoring Spirit.(POMS).

Apparently, you don't have any life to live except look for thread with Peter Obi's name...The charm is very strong.
Abeg don't let that cold water touch one of the candidates oh. Oga is already shaking normally, imagine if water touch am. shocked
Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by odun51587: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
CfCf...
Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I'm not a disgrace, you're born by mistake cry cry adult...
As e dey pain you e dey Sweet me tongue

You just proved you are indeed a disgrace.
Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

I just proved I'm indeed a disgrace.
Hahahah ode, you're sounding pained grin zombie, no brain, products of do as I say cheesy
One way adapter. cheesy
You're a living proof that you're mess of your family, well disgrace begot disgrace cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Trash in a working country Pandora should be in jail by now for looting anambra state while he was in office, I feel for those poor people I'm the state, but nothing is working what a pity cry
Then you would have come out with your evidence of his loot, or you think Tinubu doesn’t have the connection to look into such matter to use as leverage? But yeah if you point one finger at someone remember the rest four is point at you, Obi may not be saint but you and the Nigeria government and other political parties have nothing to indict him.
Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Hahahah ode, I am sounding pained grin zombie, no brain, products of do as I say cheesy
One way adapter. cheesy
I am a living proof that I am a mess of my family, i am a very disgracefull idiot,

I am cursed and it shall not be well with me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amen.
Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by jamace(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Trash in a working country Pandora should be in jail by now for looting anambra state while he was in office, I feel for those poor people I'm the state, but nothing is working what a pity cry
It is Tinubu who is supposed to be in jail because of corruption.

Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

For cursing livewithit I KingOfAmebo is curse
Re: Labour Party Constitutes Its Germany Caretaker Committee (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

@KingOfAmebo

below is the Individual always insulting for Tinubu, he sells his Phone to pay for rent and his house items to feed, yet he is supporting Tinubu.

No be curse be that?

Oluwaseun Adeniyi is his name

He is classical example of "No be juju be that".... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam / Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.