Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. (3016 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Tiimothy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
There is this girl we have been dating for 2 months, and she haven't given me her t0t0. For how long will I wait? Why would she harbor her t0t0 like palliative? She is making me feel patoranking was dedicating that song "brother wey mumu" to me in particular.

Omo see brother... brother!
See brother... brother!
See brother... brother!
Brother wey mumu... brother!
Brother wey no wise... brother!

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
The girl talk say she no do,
you come dey cry

I've not spend much on her but with the little I've done for her she suppose to have surrender her t0t0 to me by now. The annoying part is she kiss me so passionately and when I'm about to undresss her she will start telling me stories like she's on her period, she's not in the mood bla bla bla.. If it was other guys they would have raped her since. And if you see the girl, she's slim with a curvy nice nyash and she's not a virgin.

She called to inform me she is coming to see me later in the day and today is making it the 5th time she's coming to see me and nothing has happened.

Should I rape her or I should keep waiting like a brother mumu still she offer her t0t0 at will?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Be like u no value this freedom u dey enjoy

29 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by zeuss: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Should her brothers rob you then kill you and your family members or just wait for you to die naturally?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Goodvibes8(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just take a Look at the kind of youth we're breeding in our society. If you check well OP must be a Tinubu supporter.

Spits.

26 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Islandlady(f): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Animals plenty in human form! This Op is one of them angry

4 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by fikayormi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rape her kiddo
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Tiimothy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
fikayormi:
Rape her kiddo
Thank you. You're the only reasonable person here.
Matthew 11:12 “... KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE.”
She belongs to me nd am gonna take what belongs to me by force.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Clique1788: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Disorganized and mentally ill being. Now you are telling us your real self nobody want to notice this.....you sha dey careful make you no rape your mama sad
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Aladdin1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
You want to rape a girl becos of 5naira you spent on her? You are a disgrace to manhood!. Just cut off your penis and drop it off as sacrifice to the gods at the nearest shrine or junction you can find!. Prison dey call you o!.. e be like say you no like as your yansh dey intact? Dem go rape your yansh tear for prison. Continue!!!

7 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Moh247: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
cool

In 7 years time, when you are out of prison am sure the pussy won't be worth it

4 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by budaatum: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by BigYash: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mugu. You can't convince her to give you willingly ,na rape you go dey nurse for mind undecided. Rape her,and someone will rape your daughter too one day.. Idiota!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by voidUpdate(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
If you wanted it and she didn't give you on the second day, move on.

Men have gone to and are in prison because of false accusation of rape, what makes you think a real accusation won't send you there?

Thread carefully!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by curiousmae: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tiimothy:
Matthew 11:12 “... KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and THE VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE.”

Have you entered kirikiri before? grin grin

How does she belong to you? Did you pay bride price?

Do you know the type of connections she has?

You're using kingdom of heaven to justify rape intentions, I pray you wake up tomorrow angry

Silly thing.

You better hold body before you allow your village people to use junior to destroy you.

Stop kissing her too, so you don't feel the urge to rape her.

And stop spending on her since she doesn't want to do, simple!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by curiousmae: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
voidUpdate:
If you wanted it and she didn't give you on the second day, move on.

Men have gone to and are in prison because of false accusation of rape, what makes you think a real accusation won't send you there?

Thread carefully!

I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by OloshoSiofra: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tiimothy:
There is this girl we have been dating for 2 months, and she haven't given me her t0t0. For how long will I wait? Why would she harbor her t0t0 like palliative? She is making me feel patoranking was dedicating that song "brother wey mumu" to me in particular.

See brother... brother!
See brother... brother!

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
you come dey cry

I've not spend much on her but with the little I've done for her she suppose to have surrender her t0t0 to me by now. The annoying part is she kiss me so passionately and when I'm about to undresss her she will start telling me stories like she's on her period, she's not in the mood bla bla bla.. If it was other guys they would have raped her since. And if you see the girl, she's slim with a curvy nice nyash and she's not a virgin.

She called to inform me she is coming to see me later in the day and today is making it the 5th time she's coming to see me and nothing has happened.

Should I rape her or I should keep waiting still she offer her t0t0 at will like a brother mumu?
Don't rape her.

Call Siofra, she gives willingly

1 Like

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by etrange: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is what you get when you ignore the boy child and focus totally on retraining the girl child, or when you ignore the promiscuity of men because you don't want to cut short on thier freedom while constantly shaming women. I've always maintained that the double standard does not help anybody. It only gives rise to boys who think they can get away with anything. Otherwise, in what world would someone be bold enough to type this? Sad.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by OlatunjiJohn(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Men like you spoil our name and I keep asking myself why a man will think raping a woman is the best way to have sex. Are you mentally unstable? You must sick in real life and filled with demons spirit. How on earth would you think raping a woman is the best thing you can do? You can't find nearest brothel and cool down the stupid urge from your dilapidated body? You are a big fool for even thinking about raping a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by OlatunjiJohn(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
etrange:
This is what you get when you ignore the boy child and focus totally on retraining the girl child, or when you ignore the promiscuity of men because you don't want to cut short on thier freedom while constantly shaming women. I've always maintained that the double standard does not help anybody. It only gives rise to boys who think they can get away with anything. Otherwise, in what world would someone be bold enough to type this? Sad.

Leave that compound fool alone. Wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by BobbieZion(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tiimothy:

You sound like you are mentally deranged.....you even quoted a Bible verse to support your premeditated action.

Do you know how many Women done refuse me sex? Me self move on like say before no be wetin carry me go.
You got to use your six not your d*ck.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Ikennaford: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rape her,I deh your back bro,,, got some balls and do it, you'll become alpha male
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by AfonjaConehead: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Continue to let that devil push you grin
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Iyke48: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mumu as you called yourself, you have to wait
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by imagrg(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Prison don full oh..don't be an additional challenge.
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by blackparadise: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tiimothy:

See brother... brother!
See brother... brother!

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
you come dey cry

Should I rape her or I should keep waiting still she offer her t0t0 at will like a brother mumu?
I have a similar story too, is the girl haisa girl ,did she stays in alapere, I have a lady like same what u are complainimg
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by yellowgarri2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tiimothy:

See brother... brother!
See brother... brother!

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
you come dey cry

Learn how to control what's between your legs, it will solve majority of your problems. Don't do crime if you can't do the time. Your type flashes opposite sex with money while you will refused to assist family and friends. Kindly free her and get it elsewhere on cash and carry level. Freedom is good ask from ex-convicts.
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by techWriter3: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
wanna like u no worth this freedom u dey enjoy
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by yellowgarri2(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Extension of the intestine has destroyed a lot of men. Be guided please
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Dfynboi: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
U better take scope go run am test before you will later come bk to open another thread on how ur gf gave you HIV
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Limaqueen98: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tiimothy:

See brother... brother!
See brother... brother!

You carry woman go club
You spend all your money
you come dey cry

seriously you make me laugh after reading this message I can't stop laughing
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by VanDerWaalforces: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmmm! To think that your name is Timothy compounds the whole issue.
Re: Should I Rape Her Or I Should Keep Waiting Till She Gives Me Willingly. by Tiimothy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
BigYash:
Mugu. You can't convince her to give you willingly ,na rape you go dey nurse for mind undecided. Rape her,and someone will rape your daughter too one day.. Idiota!
But why would she be kissing me so passionate? Body no be firewood, you can't be turning me on like a light bulb switch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Have Lost My Erection / This Is The Biggest Scam Of All Time! / The USA Would Deliberately Starve African Children Because Of This (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.