Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? (714 Views)

Differences Btwn D Guy Who’s Ready To Settle Down And Womanizer / If U Were To Be A Material Used For Covering D Body What Material Wil U Like 2 B / I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by Dsage1: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
Apart 4m bein a philosophical questns,pls NL base on our own personal pespective, which must b most important to us,our body or so?Are dey d same or interelated or influence each oda?did damages of d soul automatically destroyed d body?can d soul exist without body?lastly,is d soul exist/remain after d death of d body?pls pple,i need more enlightment about dis.
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by Tosinville(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Toni Braxton - Body & Soul
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by pendo89(f): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
Op.
Both are very essential.A human being is a tri-partite being consisting of

1.Body

The body creation by which a person relates to this world and to other people in the world. I call it a shell.

2.Soul
The immaterial and material aspects of humanity.It means life.
The soul is the essence of humanity’s being, it is who we are.
Soul gives a man personality, self-awareness, rationality and natural feeling.
A body without a soul is like a light bulb without electricity or a computer without the software.

3.Spirit
That element in humanity which gives us the ability to connect and have an intimate relationship with God

As for the death and life part,kindly consult the religious section if you dont want thread moved.

In summary we are 3 in 1
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by Dsage1: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2011
@pendo89,tanks 4 d kind of analysis u made here,but wat i sti dont understand is dat,which is d efficient cause, body/soul.
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by MrCork17: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
D sage:

Apart 4m bein a philosophical questns,pls NL base on our own personal pespective, which must b most important to us,our body or so?Are dey d same or interelated or influence each oda?did damages of d soul automatically destroyed d body?can d soul exist without body?lastly,is d soul exist/remain after d death of d body?pls pple,i need more enlightment about dis.

((BODY)) Big nyansh, Big boooobsi, light skin, heavy thigh plus tick lips are more important wink
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by MMM2(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by pendo89(f): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

((BODY)) Big nyansh, Big boooobsi, light skin, heavy thigh plus tick lips are more important wink

grin grin

See OP this is what happens when you post non- romantic topics on the romance page.
Cork just tried to make it sound romantic.

Its the wrong section.
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
The soul.

It is the soul that actually nourishes the body.

A beautiful soul makes a beautiful you.

You should love both equally.
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by pendo89(f): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^ Op that above is a good answer

A body without a soul is like a light bulb without electricity or a computer without the software.

So yeah I agree with above op, a beautiful soul= beautiful body.
That's easy to understand. As for where the soul goes after death? religious.
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by Dsage1: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
@pendo89,tanks 4 ur conclution, now i kno dat all dey sabi in dis section na punny&joystick.i wi try to post it in d religion section as u said.
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by BABE3: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2011
@ Pendolicious--- So you tryna say humans can also be classified as the "trinity"? LIke "Father, son and holy ghost"? Hmmmm---- grin

@ OP. The body is more important ON EARTH (while you're still alive). Why?

We have only body. We have multiples souls.
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by pendo89(f): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2011
yes babe humans are tripartite just like the Holy trinity smiley
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by BABE3: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2011
^^ Why did you get that from? Your thinking or someone else's ?
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by Mynd44: 1:35am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^
Yeah where cos that is kinda deep
Re: Which Is Essential Btwn D Body And Soul? by pendo89(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2011
Teachings Mynd
Bible talks about Body Soul and Spirit and the role of each.
Its that simple.

Look at it this way.The soul desires and the body brings the desire into effect.Its the body that suffers physically.Your soul gets depressed/oppressed or quenched.
The spirit helps you control the desires which are engraved in the soul.
What is important now is the kind of spirit you posess.Is it of God or the other fellow.
That's why I say we are 3 in one. All important but each plays its role the way body organs do.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Know your Preference? / Am I Nairaland's Romance Section Most Hated guy ? / Ladies - What's Your Definition Of 'Romance' And 'Being Romantic'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.