Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery (3290 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / If You Don’t Produce Next Senate President, Muslim Will Emerge – Primate Ayodele / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by NairalandMD: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
dexmond:

Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God. The God of Islam is call Al-Lah. Al-Lah means, the god Lah. Lah is the moon � god. He is the chief god among the 360 gods in the Kabba. He has 3 daughters called Manat, Uzzat and Allat.
would have loved to agree with you but am knowing this for the first time,. besides it's all a written books all religions guide and follows, we don't even know if it's all a myth but i know there's surely an almighty GOD somewhere...
i come in peace
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by FxMasterz: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Hahaha how can I convert so that I can commit sexual immorality the way that I like and eventually get into paradise?

Will it be possible to thigh a 6 year old girl there and have sex with a 9 year old like mohammed did?

I also want to know if it will be possible to meet the allah that allah prays to and also have allah pray to me like he prayed to mohammed.

Lastly, if I convert would it be possible for mohammed to kiss my penis like he did Hassan and Hussein, and can allah blow into into my vagina like he did Mary?

Lol. I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Muhammad also believed in a young earth and that the world was about to end shortly after his advent. The following citations are taken from The History of al-Tabari, Volume 1 - General Introduction and from the Creation to the Flood (trans. Franz Rosenthal, State University of New York Press, Albany 1989), with all bold emphasis being ours:

"According to Ibn Humayd- Yahya b. Wadih- Yahya b. Ya'qub- Hammad- Sa'id b. Jubayr- Ibn Abbas: This world is one of the weeks of the other world - seven thousand years. Six thousand two hundred years have already passed. (The world) will surely experience hundreds of years, during which there will be no believer in the oneness of God there. Others said that the total extent of time is six thousand years." (Tabari, pp. 172-173; emphasis ours)

"According to Abu Hisham- Mu'awiyah b. Hisham- Sufyan- al-A'mash- Abu Salih- Ka'b: This world is six thousand years." (Ibid.)

"According to Muhammad b. Sahl b. 'Askar- Isma'il b. 'Abd al-Karim- 'Abd al-Samad b. Ma'qil I- Wahb: Five thousand six hundred years of this world have elapsed. I do not know which kings and prophets lived in every period (zaman) of those years. I aksed Wahb b. Munabbih: How long is (the total duration of) this world? He replied: Six thousand years." (Tabari, pp. 173-174; emphasis ours)

According to at-Tabari Muhammad believed that the end of the world was to occur 500 years after his coming:

Tabari, p. 176; see also pp. 175-18
"According to Hannad b. al-Sari and Abu Hisham al-Rifa'i- Abu Bakr b. 'Ayyash- Abu Hasin- Abu Salih- Abu Hurayrah: The Messenger of God said: When I was sent (to transmit the divine message), I and the Hour were like these two, pointing at his index and middle fingers."
haekymbahd:
You can't use just a quote from Hadith to judge. You have to know what the Quran says about this and other related Hadith to it or else it's more like cherry picking of verses..

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 68)

"Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 69)

"Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 70)

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by LegalWolf: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
TenQ:

How about if I find hadiths that support my position that Allah prays to/on/for Mohammed: would that be a sufficient closure to this issue?

LOL! A despicable, shameless, morally reprehensible human has the NERVE to talk. Why not find out evidence that 'Injil' (singular) refers to the first four books of the Bible rather than wasting you time on this. I don't think your reputation is at stake here, is it?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
LegalWolf:

LOL! A despicable, shameless, morally reprehensible human has the NERVE to talk. Why not find out evidence that 'Injil' (singular) refers to the first four books of the Bible rather than wasting you time on this. I don't think your reputation is at stake here, is it?
You are a proven shameless LIAR, go back to my posts I've Challenged you. Like prophet like follower!
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2022
LegalWolf:

Hear what Ibn Kathir said:

Tafsir Ibn Kathir on Surah 33:56:
The people of Israel said to Moses: “Does your Lord pray?” His Lord called him saying: “O Moses, they asked you if your Lord prays. Say to them: ‘Yes, I do pray, and my angels pray upon my prophets and my messengers,’” and Allah then sent down on his messenger: “Allah and His angels pray . . .” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 33:56;

Religion of LIES and LIARS !
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 12:53am On Oct 31, 2022
haekymbahd:
The subject and the preposition shows pray doesn't fit the context... Well you know more than google what do I know
Perhaps you need to see what Islamic commentary says

The people of Israel said to Moses: “Does your Lord pray?” His Lord called him saying: “O Moses, they asked you if your Lord prays. Say to them: ‘Yes, I do pray, and my angels pray upon my prophets and my messengers,’” and Allah then sent down on his messenger: “Allah and His angels pray . . .” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 33:56;

Ola260:

Your God and his followers praises the devil.
Can u pls explain this to me too

What do you say about this?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2022
haekymbahd:
You can't use just a quote from Hadith to judge. You have to know what the Quran says about this and other related Hadith to it or else it's more like cherry picking of verses..

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 68)

"Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -"
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 69)

"Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 70)

Can I then Quote the Qur'an to JUDGE?

I want to remind you of Qur'an 66 where Mohammed committed UNLAWFUL sex, is there a single Ayah where Mohammed was reprimanded by Allah? Did not Allah tell Mohammed that he made his slave lawful to him!?

Qur'an 66:1-5
1. O prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has permitted for you, seeking to please your wives? God is Forgiving and Merciful.
2. God has decreed for you the dissolution of your oaths. God is your Master. He is the All-Knowing, the Most Wise.
3. The Prophet told something in confidence to one of his wives. But when she disclosed it, and God made it known to him; he communicated part of it, and he avoided another part. Then, when he informed her of it, she said, “Who informed you of this?” He said, “The All-Knowing, the All-Informed, informed me.”
5. Perhaps, if he divorces you, his Lord will give him in exchange wives better than you: submissive, believing, obedient, penitent, devout, fasting—previously married, or virgins.

1. Did Mohammed EVER at any time marry Mariyah the House girl of his Wife?
2. Is it by any means right for a Man to have sex with his wife's housegirl ON the wife's matrimonial BED!?
3. Mohammed is the best of mankind (according to you Muslims), is he a role model here?

Do you need a Tafsir or Hadith to conclusively put this to rest?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by haekymbahdx: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2022
TenQ:

Perhaps you need to see what Islamic commentary says

The people of Israel said to Moses: “Does your Lord pray?” His Lord called him saying: “O Moses, they asked you if your Lord prays. Say to them: ‘Yes, I do pray, and my angels [b]pray upon my prophets and my messengers,’”[/b] and Allah then sent down on his messenger: “Allah and His angels pray . . .” [/b](Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 33:56;

What do you say about this?

Even from the bolded "Allah send down on his messenger" what is he sending down if not blessing...

That is wrong translation the writer of the Hadith wasnt an English speaker so it was dubious or ignorant people who mistranslated it, You have been programmed to put prayer anywhere you see Salah.

Salah literally means "get close to" and not prayer. When Muslims observe Salah they get close to Allah through their worship/prayer and ask for his blessing upon them.

When Salah is used for Allah it means that Allah get close to his servant by confering blessing upon is servant which is what his servant asked for through their worship/prayer

"Pray upon" is not even an English format the right word is send blessings upon. [/b]Even at the bolded it shows Allah then sends down blessing after his asked for it?

Google is also telling you this yet you turn deaf hears whatever rocks your boat..

[b]Dua:
: means prayer and wasn't used in the Hadith... I repeat Salah has no direct English equivalent so why are you so obsessed
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by haekymbahdx: 2:12am On Nov 01, 2022
TenQ:

Can I then Quote the Qur'an to JUDGE?

I want to remind you of Qur'an 66 where Mohammed committed UNLAWFUL sex, is there a single Ayah where Mohammed was reprimanded by Allah? Did not Allah tell Mohammed that he made his slave lawful to him!?

Qur'an 66:1-5
1. O prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has permitted for you, seeking to please your wives? God is Forgiving and Merciful.
2. God has decreed for you the dissolution of your oaths. God is your Master. He is the All-Knowing, the Most Wise.
3. The Prophet told something in confidence to one of his wives. But when she disclosed it, and God made it known to him; he communicated part of it, and he avoided another part. Then, when he informed her of it, she said, “Who informed you of this?” He said, “The All-Knowing, the All-Informed, informed me.”
5. Perhaps, if he divorces you, his Lord will give him in exchange wives better than you: submissive, believing, obedient, penitent, devout, fasting—previously married, or virgins.

2. Is it by any means right for a Man to have sex with his wife's housegirl ON the wife's matrimonial BED!?
3. Mohammed is the best of mankind (according to you Muslims), is he a role model here?

Do you need a Tafsir or Hadith to conclusively put this to rest?
First of all show your source then I will give you your answer to this the answer is in the Quran but before I give it post your source....
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
haekymbahdx:

Even from the bolded "Allah send down on his messenger" what is he sending down if not blessing...

That is wrong translation the writer of the Hadith wasnt an English speaker so it was dubious or ignorant people who mistranslated it, You have been programmed to put prayer anywhere you see Salah.

Salah literally means "get close to" and not prayer. When Muslims observe Salah they get close to Allah through their worship/prayer and ask for his blessing upon them.

When Salah is used for Allah it means that Allah get close to his servant by confering blessing upon is servant which is what his servant asked for through their worship/prayer

"Pray upon" is not even an English format the right word is send blessings upon. [/b]Even at the bolded it shows Allah then sends down blessing after his asked for it?

Google is also telling you this yet you turn deaf hears whatever rocks your boat..

[b]Dua:
: means prayer and wasn't used in the Hadith... I repeat Salah has no direct English equivalent so why are you so obsessed
I must confess that if I was a Muslim, I would be thoroughly EMBARRASED by the fact that Allah Prays and probably be doing EVERYTHING to COVERUP the goof as you Muslims are doing now.

Even from the text
The people of Israel said to Moses: “Does your Lord pray?” His Lord called him saying: “O Moses, they asked you if your Lord prays. Say to them: ‘Yes, I do pray, and my angels pray upon my prophets and my messengers,’” and Allah then sent down on his messenger: “Allah and His angels pray . . .” [/b](Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 33:56;

Ibn Kathir explains by asking the specific Question
Does your Lord Pray?
Allahs response: Yes, I do pray, and my angels pray upon my prophets

The Issue has NOTHING to do with the phrase "Allah send down on his messenger" . It has to do with a Question and the RESPONSE to the Question.
What else do you want as clear explanation. It explains perfectly Quran 33:56

You Muslims with twisting grammar to say some thing else. When you Muslims do Salat on your prophet, what are you doing? Aren’t you praying for him?

Finally, if the bone of contention is that Allah sends down his blessing upon Mohammed, do the Angels ALSO have the power to send down blessings upon Mohammed?
“Allah AND his angels send blessing upon the prophet…”

Your last statement is Laughable:
Dua means prayer and it wasn’t used in the hadith. So, there is no other synonymn for Prayer!? SMH!!
Can you quote how you muslims send salat upon your prophet?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by Bossdave: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
TenQ:

I must confess that if I was a Muslim, I would be thoroughly EMBARRASED by the fact that Allah Prays and probably be doing EVERYTHING to COVERUP the goof as you Muslims are doing now.

Even from the text
The people of Israel said to Moses: “Does your Lord pray?” His Lord called him saying: “O Moses, they asked you if your Lord prays. Say to them: ‘Yes, I do pray, and my angels pray upon my prophets and my messengers,’” and Allah then sent down on his messenger: “Allah and His angels pray . . .” [/b](Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 33:56;

Does your Lord Pray?

The Issue has NOTHING to do with the phrase "Allah send down on his messenger" . It has to do with a Question and the RESPONSE to the Question.

You Muslims with twisting grammar to say some thing else. When you Muslims do Salat on your prophet, what are you doing? Aren’t you praying for him?

Finally, if the bone of contention is that Allah sends down his blessing upon Mohammed, do the Angels ALSO have the power to send down blessings upon Mohammed?

Dua means prayer and it wasn’t used in the hadith. So, there is no other synonymn for Prayer!? SMH!!

That's how they do. Rather than reflect on the anomalies to see whether they've been deceived, they'll enter defence mode.
They even ignorantly pray for the dead.
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
haekymbahdx:
First of all show your source then I will give you your answer to this the answer is in the Quran but before I give it post your source....
The Nairaland Spambots locked me out for 24 hours because of my response to you because of the several webpage links I included . So, now, I have deleated them but you can confirm from the relevant Islamic books.

1. O Prophet! Why do you prohibit what God has made lawful for you, in terms of your Coptic handmaiden Mariya - when he lay with her in the house of Hafsa, who had been away, but who upon returning [an[i]d finding out] became upset by the fact that this had taken place in her own house and on her own bed - by saying, 'She is unlawful for me!', seeking, by making her unlawful [for you], to please your wives? And God is Forgiving, Merciful, having forgiven you this prohibition.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn;

2. Verily God has prescribed, He has made lawful, for you [when necessary] the absolution of your oaths, to absolve them by expiation, as mentioned in the surat al-Ma'ida [Q. 5:89] and the forbidding of [sexual relations with] a handmaiden counts as an oath, so did the Prophet (s) expiate? Muqatil [b. Sulayman] said, 'He set free a slave [in expiation] for his prohibition of Mariya'; whereas al-Hasan [al-Basri] said, 'He never expiated, because the Prophet (s) has been forgiven [all errors]'. And God is your Protector, your Helper, and He is the Knower, the Wise.
(Tafsir al-Jalalayn)

3. And, mention, when the Prophet confided to one of his wives, namely, Hafsa, a certain matter, which was his prohibition of Mariya, telling her: 'Do not reveal it!'; but when she divulged it, to 'A’isha, reckoning there to be no blame in [doing] such a thing, and God apprised him, He informed him, of it, of what had been divulged, he announced part of it, to Hafsa, and passed over part, out of graciousness on his part. So when he told her about it, she said, 'Who told you this?' He said, 'I was told by the Knower, the Aware', namely, God.
(Tafsir al-Jalalayn)

4. If the two of you, namely, Hafsa and 'A’isha, repent to God … for your hearts were certainly inclined, towards the prohibition of Mariya, that is to say, your keeping this secret despite [knowing] the Prophet's (s) dislike of it, which is itself a sin (the response to the conditional ['if the two of you repent to God'] has been omitted, to be understood as, 'it will be accepted of both of you'; the use of [the plural] qulub, 'hearts', instead of [the dual] qalbayn, 'both [your] hearts', is on account of the cumbersomeness of putting two duals together in what is effectively the same word); and if you support one another (tazzahara: the original second ta' [of tatazahara] has been assimilated with the za'; a variant reading has it without [this assimilation, tazahara]) against him, that is, the Prophet, in what he is averse to, then [know that] God, He (huwa, [a pronoun] for separation) is indeed his Protector, His supporter, and Gabriel, and the righteous among the believers, Abu Bakr and 'Umar, may God be pleased with both of them (wa-Jibrilu wa-salihu'l-mu'minina is a supplement to the [syntactical] locus of the subject of inna [sc. 'God']), who will [also] be his supporters, and the angels furthermore, further to the support of God and those mentioned, are his supporters, assistants of his, in supporting him [to prevail] over both of you. (Tafsir al-Jalalayn)

5. And from his narration on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that he said regarding the interpretation of Allah's saying (O Prophet!): '(O Prophet!) i.e. Muhammad (pbuh). (Why bannest thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee) i.e. marrying Maria the Copt, the Mother of Ibrahim; that is because he had forbidden himself from marrying her, (seeking to please thy wives) seeking the pleasure of your wives 'A'ishah and Hafsah by forbidding yourself from marrying Maria the Copt? (And Allah is Forgiving) He forgives you, (Merciful) about that oath.
(Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs; )
_http://altafsir._com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=66&tAyahNo=1&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0
6. (Allah hath made lawful for you (Muslims) absolution from your oaths (of such a kind)) and so the Prophet (pbuh) absolved himself from his oath and married Maria the Copt, (and Allah is your Protector) and Helper. (He is the Knower) He knows that you forbade yourself Maria the Copt, (the Wise) in that which He enjoined about the expiation of oaths. (Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs, 73)

7. (When the Prophet confided a fact unto one of his wives) i.e. Hafsah (and when she afterward divulged it) Hafsah divulged to 'A'ishah what the Prophet (pbuh) told her in confidence (and Allah apprised him thereof) and Allah informed him that Hafsah informed 'A'ishah, (he made known (to her) part thereof) part of what she said to 'A'ishah regarding the leadership of Abu Bakr and 'Umar; and it is said: about seeing Maria the Copt on his own (and passed over part) he did not mention making forbidding Maria the Copt on himself nor what he told her concerning the leadership of Abu Bakr and 'Umar after him, for he did not reproach him for this. (And when he told it her) when the Prophet (pbuh) informed Hafsah about what she said to 'A'ishah (she said) Hafsah said: (Who hath told thee) that I informed 'A'ishah? (He said) the Prophet (pbuh) said: (The Knower, the Aware hath told me) what you divulged to 'A'ishah. (Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs; )

8. Anas said: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had a female-slave (amat) with whom he had intercourse, but ‘Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed: “O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.’ until the end of the Verse.”
"Sunan an-Nasa'i 3959 - The Book of the Kind Treatment of Women -

9. Mariyah the Copt was presented to the Messenger of God, given to him by al-Muqawqis, the ruler of Alexandria, and she gave birth to the Messenger of God’s son Ibrahim. These were the Messenger of God's wifes.
The Prophet admired Umm Ibrahim ["Mother of Ibrahim," Mariyah’s title], who was fair-skinned and beautiful. He lodged her in al-‘Aliyah, at the property nowadays called of Umm Ibrahim. He used to visit her there and ordered her to veil herself, [but] he had intercourse with her by virtue of her being his property
Al-Tabari. History of Tabari - Volume 39 - Biographies of the Prophet's Companions and Their Successors. pp. 193–194

[/i]

Now that you have read the Tafsirs above, con you now respond to the questions below.
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bossdave:

That's how they do. Rather than reflect on the anomalies to see whether they've been deceived, they'll enter defence mode.
They even ignorantly pray for the dead.

The more Muslims lies are exposed, the more they fabricate new ones to cover the old lies. Indeed , Allah is the best Deceiver as as a guarantee, all Muslims will enter Hell fire before they realize that theyve been duped by the religion of Allah!

Quran 19:71
"And there is not one of you but will come to it [Hell]. This is an absolute decree of thy Lord. And WE shall save the righteous, and shall leave the wrongdoers therein, on their knees."

Sahih Bukhari (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601)
… Anas then said, "Muhammad talked to us saying, 'On the Day of Resurrection THE PEOPLE will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say, 'Please intercede for us with your Lord.'…

They would come to me and I would say, 'I am for that.' Then I will ask for my Lord's permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said, 'O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.' I will go and do so."' …

Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the prophet added, 'I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him. He asks me the same as he did, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.' Then Allah will say, 'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.'"
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by haekymbahdx: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2022
TenQ:

The Nairaland Spambots locked me out for 24 hours because of my response to you because of the several webpage links I included . So, now, I have deleated them but you can confirm from the relevant Islamic books.

Now that you have read the Tafsirs above, con you now respond to the questions below.

Your Father Abraham whom slept with his house girl is he a role model isn't that illegal..

What you posted isn't convincing enough show me a source that can be traced to the prophet contemporaries that he slept with mariyah not that there isn't verse to answer this but I want you to post from authentic source...... The Hadith below disagrees with you

Sahih al-Bukhari 5267
Narrated `Ubaid bin `Umar:
I heard `Aisha saying, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to stay for a long while with Zanab bint Jahsh and drink honey at her house. So Hafsa and I decided that if the Prophet (ﷺ) came to anyone of us, she should say him, "I detect the smell of Maghafir (a nasty smelling gum) in you. Have you eaten Maghafir?' " So the Prophet (ﷺ) visited one of them and she said to him similarly. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Never mind, I have taken some honey at the house of Zainab bint Jahsh, but I shall never drink of it anymore." So there was revealed: 'O Prophet ! Why do you ban (for you) that which Allah has made lawful for you . . . If you two (wives of Prophet) turn in repentance to Allah,' (66.1-4 addressing Aisha and Hafsa. 'When the Prophet (ﷺ) disclosed a matter in confidence to some of his wives.' (66.3) namely his saying: But I have taken some honey."

Also I don't understand why you xtians are insecure. I believe and trust in my God Allah if you do believe in yours also why not stick to yours and let us stick to ours then lets wait for God to judge us ...
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by haekymbahdx: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2022
TenQ:

Even from the text

Does your Lord Pray?

You weren't listening you arguing for argument sake

1. Do you accept that the literal meaning of salah is "linking something together"

salah derives from the root و ص ل (w-ṣ-l) which means "linking things together", hence why the obligatory prayers in Islam are referred to by the word salah (in the sense that through prayer one "connects" to God).

So what means is that Muslim connect to God through their prayers while Allah connect through sending down his blessings when his savant asks....

Salah is not prayer
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2022
haekymbahdx:
Your Father Abraham whom slept with his house girl is he a role model isn't that illegal..
Gen 16:2-3:
"And Sarai said to Abram, Behold now, the LORD has restrained me from bearing: I pray you, go in to my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai. And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelled ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife."
Sarah gave Hagar her maid to Abraham to be his WIFE.
Did you read that!?
How different it is from your pervert messenger of Allah?

haekymbahdx:

What you posted isn't convincing enough show me a source that can be traced to the prophet contemporaries that he slept with mariyah not that there isn't verse to answer this but I want you to post from authentic source...... The Hadith below disagrees with you

Sahih al-Bukhari 5267
Narrated `Ubaid bin `Umar:
I heard `Aisha saying, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to stay for a long while with Zanab bint Jahsh and drink honey at her house. So Hafsa and I decided that if the Prophet (ﷺ) came to anyone of us, she should say him, "I detect the smell of Maghafir (a nasty smelling gum) in you. Have you eaten Maghafir?' " So the Prophet (ﷺ) visited one of them and she said to him similarly. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Never mind, I have taken some honey at the house of Zainab bint Jahsh, but I shall never drink of it anymore." So there was revealed: 'O Prophet ! Why do you ban (for you) that which Allah has made lawful for you . . . If you two (wives of Prophet) turn in repentance to Allah,' (66.1-4 addressing Aisha and Hafsa. 'When the Prophet (ﷺ) disclosed a matter in confidence to some of his wives.' (66.3) namely his saying: But I have taken some honey."
So, you are convinced that Mohammed punishing his wives by not having sex with them for 29 days is because of "some honey"!? You might wish to explain this to me?

Convincing or not is your problem. Are the Tafsirs or Hadiths a fabrication of Jews and Christians!? Certainly NOT!
These are your religious books written by Muslims saying damning things about your prophet. You better get yourself convinced!

Can you prove that both Tafsirs by Al-Jalalayn and Tafsirs by Ibn Kathir are NOT convincing!?

The case is easily decided with a question; When and how did Mohammed marry Mariyah?
[/quote]

haekymbahdx:

Also I don't understand why you xtians are insecure. I believe and trust in my God Allah if you do believe in yours also why not stick to yours and let us stick to ours then lets wait for God to judge us ...
If your prophet didn't meddle with lies and half truths about Christianity we wouldn't have any need to bash you all around.
Do you Muslims not have a law that you should not greet Jews and Christians first? And that if you meet us on the road, you should force us out of the road probably to the gutters/sewers?
You say, "No compulsion in religion", yet you are too quick to declare jihad on us.

Why are there so many things you tell lies about in Islam? Why!?
What is the cover-up?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2022
haekymbahdx:
You weren't listening you arguing for argument sake

1. Do you accept that the literal meaning of salah is "linking something together"

salah derives from the root و ص ل (w-ṣ-l) which means "linking things together", hence why the obligatory prayers in Islam are referred to by the word salah (in the sense that through prayer one "connects" to God).

So what means is that Muslim connect to God through their prayers while Allah connect through sending down his blessings when his savant asks....

Salah is not prayer

You wish Salat is not prayer but it is!
1. Please translate:
Sahih Muslim, Book : 4 KITAB AL-SALAT into English?

2. How do you Muslims say Salawat on your prophet?

Let me Quote some "unconvincing Salawat" from an Islamic source for you here

1. Allāhumma ṣalli ʿalayhi
Meaning : O Allah, send prayers upon him
2. Allāhumma ṣalli ʿalā Sayyidinā Muḥammad
Meaning : O Allah, send prayers upon Our Master Muhammad

3. Allāhumma ṣalli ʿalā Sayyidinā Muḥammadin wa ʿalā ālihi wa sallim
Meaning : O Allah, send prayers and peace upon Our Master Muhammad and upon his Family.

4. Allāhumma ṣalli ʿalā Sayyidinā Muḥammadin wa ʿalā ālihi wa ṣaḥbihi wa sallim
Meaning : O Allah, send prayers and peace upon Muhammad and upon his Family and Companions.

5. Allahumma SalliI Ala Muhammadiw Wa Ala Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Sal’laita Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aali Ibrahima Inna’ka Hamidum Majid. Allahumma Baarik Ala Muhammadiw Wa Ala Aali Muhammadin Kamaa Baarakta Ala Ibrahima Wa Ala Aali Ibrahima Inna’ka Hamidum Majid.
Meaning : O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) and the family of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him), as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. [/I]
https://withaspin.com/2021/10/15/send-salawat-on-prophet/

Note:
a. All of them without exception is a PRAYER
b. Except the longest, all involves Allah PRAYING for Mohammed.

How do you explain this?
You can check the website!

I asked you a question:

[i]Finally, if the bone of contention is that Allah sends down his blessing upon Mohammed, do the Angels ALSO have the power to send down blessings upon Mohammed?

Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by NairalandMD: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2022
dexmond:

Christians and Muslims don't serve the same God. The God of Islam is call Al-Lah. Al-Lah means, the god Lah. Lah is the moon � god. He is the chief god among the 360 gods in the Kabba. He has 3 daughters called Manat, Uzzat and Allat.

am sure you also read that of a book, like everyother religious beliefs...
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by FxMasterz: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2023
TenQ:

The more Muslims lies are exposed, the more they fabricate new ones to cover the old lies. Indeed , Allah is the best Deceiver as as a guarantee, all Muslims will enter Hell fire before they realize that theyve been duped by the religion of Allah!

Quran 19:71
"And there is not one of you but will come to it [Hell]. This is an absolute decree of thy Lord. And WE shall save the righteous, and shall leave the wrongdoers therein, on their knees."

Sahih Bukhari (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601)
… Anas then said, "Muhammad talked to us saying, 'On the Day of Resurrection THE PEOPLE will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say, 'Please intercede for us with your Lord.'…

They would come to me and I would say, 'I am for that.' Then I will ask for my Lord's permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' And then it will be said, 'Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers! My followers!' It will be said, 'Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.' I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said, 'O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, my followers!' Then He will say, 'Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.' I will go and do so."' …

Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the prophet added, 'I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him. He asks me the same as he did, 'O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will say, 'O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, 'None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.' Then Allah will say, 'By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: 'None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.'"

See how Mohammed was foolishly promoting himself. How can anyone take this person's testimony as authentic.

'Allah will say to me; then I will go and do this and do that; and Allah would then tell me..." Blah blah blah.

The self promotion is too obvious. How can any sane person take such for a prophet?
Re: A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery by TenQ: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

See how Mohammed was foolishly promoting himself. How can anyone take this person's testimony as authentic.

'Allah will say to me; then I will go and do this and do that; and Allah would then tell me..." Blah blah blah.

The self promotion is too obvious. How can any sane person take such for a prophet?
Unfortunately for Muslims, Allah the best Deceiver has them already swindled.

Muslims desperately hope that they can persuade God to let them into His paradise if they claim that they have worshipped Him alone.

Muslims will do everything to defend the deputy Allah aka Qutham, aka Mohammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff / Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others / Is It Scriptural That Man Can Only Live For 70years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.