Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife (2127 Views)

Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped / Tonto Dikeh: IK Ogbonna's Ass Is Leaking As He Calls Her A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by moonbyte25: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Music sensation Skales has caused a stir after asking Nigerians to pray for him and calling out his wife for being heartless!

The rapper took to social media today, Saturday, October 29th 2022 to reveal he’s suffering in his marriage.

According to him, the worst thing in this world is getting married to a ‘heartless person’.

“In all you do make sure you don’t marry a heartless person. Pray for my mental health,” Skales said.

Full story...

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/pray-for-my-mental-health-skales-causes-stir-as-he-calls-out-his-wife-for-being-heartless/

Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Austinage: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
moonbyte25:
Music sensation Skales has caused a stir after asking Nigerians to pray for him and calling out his wife for being heartless!

The rapper took to social media today, Saturday, October 29th 2022 to reveal he’s suffering in his marriage.

According to him, the worst thing in this world is getting married to a ‘heartless person’.

“In all you do make sure you don’t marry a heartless person. Pray for my mental health,” Skales said.

Full story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olMfvgXJXCg

https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/pray-for-my-mental-health-skales-causes-stir-as-he-calls-out-his-wife-for-being-heartless/
Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Creamypie(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Prayer no dey work without physical effort

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Better get on your knees and pray for yourself!

Everyone's got their struggles.

8 Likes

Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Jozilinn: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
We need to hear from both sides first to determine what is really going on.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Mercury12(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
I want to laugh but let me not laugh.
Skales watin happen? cheesy
Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Gadafii: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Safe to say men shouldn’t get married, mental health and sanity better pass stupid standards set by society for men

Marriage no Dey favor men this days, remain single and enjoy your life, travel around and do the things you love to do without harming others, if you feel the need to have kids, get a baby mama and settle her, because if you allow her trap you with marriage , your a finished and dead man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by PerfectStranger(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nobody send you work oga. If the thing no workout then divorce. No be u been Dey pepper us with social media love. Marriage na your mate?

Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
He just got married after years of courtship, right?
Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
When many don't even know the institutor of marriage, why won't their marriage have problems?

When many enter into marriage for sexual pleasure and other material gains and benefits, tell me how it would last.

Now, if it was sex or material things that brought them together, have those things been able to save the situation? I don't know why we keep lying to ourselves.

Untill we move closer and get to know the one who instituted marriage, we'll keep moving in circles and having issues in that institution called marriage.

Marry in the lord or be like bro Paul. Keep yourself and serve God.

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2022
But the courtship lasted for years!

Abi courtship nor dey work again?
Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by gaby(m): 1:20am On Oct 30, 2022
Marriage different from wedding.

It is well..
Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Ulunne777(f): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2022
No sympathy If he's one of those who wedded outside Nigeria,who woukdnt want ordinary Nigerians to eat rice at his wedding after our support in their careers.

Take your problems to the embassy of your wedding destination or go their and disturb them.

But if not,kpele
Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by ukaface(f): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2022
But,is that how people use to change?
Cos I'm wondering how he didn't notice the heartlessness all through dating.
Re: Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife by Martinez39s(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadafii:
Safe to say men shouldn’t get married, mental health and sanity better pass stupid standards set by society for men

Marriage no Dey favor men this days, remain single and enjoy your life, travel around and do the things you love to do without harming others, if you feel the need to have kids, get a baby mama and settle her, because if you allow her trap you with marriage , your a finished and dead man
Men will never heed your advice. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors & Actresses In Nigeria 2024 / Beyonce Splits From Jay-z ? / Sauce Kid Hot Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.