Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp (10191 Views)

FG Approves Five-Year Plan To Reduce Hunger, Malnutrition / Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / Army Repels Boko Haram Terrorists Incursion Into Ngala IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by DamnnNiggarr: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Malnutrition: Two children die in Jigawa IDPs camp

Two children have reportedly lost their lives in one of the internally displaced persons’ camp (IDPs) in Ringim local Government, Jigawa state.

According to a source, Malama Talatu said, the children died over suspected cases of malnutrition at Ringim junior Arabic IDP camp after being displaced by a ravaging flood.
DAILY POST reported that the flooding had ravaged many communities killing hundreds and displacing thousands of families in Jigawa State.

She, however, expressed concerns over the lack of medical attention at the IDP camp.

“Most of our children are currently under deteriorating health conditions they are suffering from fever, headache, malnutrition, cold and other ailments

“For over three weeks there was no presence of healthcare providers we have to take ourselves and our children to the nearby hospital” she stated.

She added that two women gave birth at the IDP camp and about ten other pregnant women are expecting their newborn babies any moment.

She also appealed to governments and donors to support the victims with food, medication, clothing, blankets, and other items to reduce their suffering.

Malama Maryam mother of a 21months old deceased Ummulkulsim said, her daughter died of malnutrition.

“We took her to Sankara CMAM Center and they didn’t attend to us, we, therefore, took her to Ringim General Hospital where she died one week in the hospital”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/29/malnutrition-two-children-die-in-jigawa-idps-camp/#Echobox=1667048724

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by DamnnNiggarr: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
shocked

She also appealed to governments and donors to support the victims with food, medication, clothing, blankets, and other items to reduce their suffering.

OBIdients to the rescue.
Call on the obidients for support, care and empowerment; and you shall get it in the speed of light, reason why all hands should be on desk come 2023 to make Peter Obi the commander-in-chief by fire by force.
RIP to the innocent ones whose only crime was being a Nigerian under the Mr Buhari's administration.

Vote Peter Obi, and All these shall be history.

Long live, LP
Long live, FRN
Long live, Baba-Ahmed
Long live, Nigerians
And long live, our awaiting commander-in-chief (you already know him, no need mentioning his name.)

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by slivertongue: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sad

1 Like

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by NwaNimo1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Kessygere: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
cry
Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Anthony0094(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
And one greedy fool will pack the foods meant 4 these people 4 one warehouse to share am 4 election

bunch of wicked old fools

vote wisely in 2023
vote obi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by OfficialGaGa(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yet even with all these sad happenings.... these people will still vote the North (due to religious and regional inclination) just to get n keep their "birthright" and not even enjoy one bit from their so called "birthright" to rule....

The solution to their problem is a problem to their solution

17 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by MansoryMX(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
People are seriously suffering in the North
Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by ENGINEERG(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
And most of them will VOTE APC again.
People with chain, will not know the meaning of freedom

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by XerXers: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
They are still warming up to vote APC again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by ZUBY77(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
The remaining ones will still vote Emilokan.

3 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Caseywilliams(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
RIP to the poor innocent kids.......so sad Nigeria failed them. cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by OldNairalander(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Until evidence of completion of secondary school education is made minimum requirement to vote in a national election, this poor and illiterate voters will continue to vote in disasters as leaders
If OBI happen to lose this election next year, I will switch to 100% me and family only policy.
If Nigerians die and liter on the street, I will simply jump and pass without altering a word.
E be like there mumu never do

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by EricSmallz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Oh Lord.
I can't imagine what some people are going though tight now.

3 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by zrealjaheal: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
cry

May their souls rest in peace.

Hunger want to pluck out my eyes..

Abeg make una no vex for this stupid question!!!!
can hunger actually kill someone?
Starving now but na water I dey use step down..

I feel dehydration kills faster than starvation hence my regular consumption of water as food no dey

Since yesterday na water things

167 9788 000
Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

2 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Hezzyluv: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Politicians really show this country pepper cry
County that has ALL what it needs to make it great.

Just see governor's bears like bokoharam undecided

4 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
APC hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by money121(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by phorget(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Cursed leaders leading a blessed nation...
Life doesn't worth a thing in this country.

1 Like

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hmm.. there was a country.

Hunger in the land. children dying.

This reminds me of Christy Essiens song " hear the children calling
See the children dying..
Nne mu oo
Iya mi oo
Mama..

By then the country was not this bad. Hm...

3 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
a whole government self no fit feed children under their care...

it is finished

there was a country indeed.
Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by phorget(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Your long awaited book is now in your local bookstores...

4 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Osariemen12: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Thunder fire any beggar wey go beg me anything if Obi no win election.

6 Likes

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
cry
Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Backlaw406(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Is this a country? Poverty stricken country. And some miscreant parading themselves as our leaders are boasting of Nigeria as one of the rich nation

1 Like

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by zombieHUNTER: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
undecided

Poverty capital of the world

All thanks to Zombies

After foisting Buhari in Aso Rock
Tinubu is their next project

Sufferhead idiots
Bloody tribalistic morons
Religious bigoted souls

God punishment be on all of APc supporters and their families

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Theunbothered: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
If only Neddstark had studied medicine and gone to treat them for free their deaths could have been avoided. cry
Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by Theunbothered: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
ENGINEERG:
And most of them will VOTE APC again.
People with chain, will not know the meaning of freedom

This is what "progress" means to the APC olodos. Instead of IDP camps in the North East there should be IDP camps all over the North.

1 Like

Re: Malnutrition: Two Children Die In Jigawa Idp's Camp by nams77: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Osariemen12:
Thunder fire any beggar wey go beg me anything if Obi no win election.
I have stopped reasoning beggars from a particular section of this country. Una no go put us for this condition come dey expect me to give you something. E no go work

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Obtained DSS, Police Permissions For Protest In Abia – Labour Leaders / By-Elections, Rerun Elections May Hold Feb 1 - INEC / Kano: No Aspirant Contested Makoda LG Assembly Seat Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.