Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. (10088 Views)

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Putting Buhari's Certificate Drama In Critical Perspective.

Nigerians : Buhari where is your certificate,
Buhari : " I swear it is with the military".
Nigerians : Military where is Buhari's certificate.
Military : We do not keep the certificates of service men we only keep their records.

APC supporters : This is a ploy to discredit Buhari by PDP, We prefer an illiterate to a Phd holder, What has he been using to contest in the last 3 elections.

Nigerians : Buhari where is your certificate. We want to see to the original.
APC supporters : Nigerians listen the constitution does not say it is compulsory to present your original certificate.

Military : Nigerians do you know that service men can apply for their certificates if the lose it. Infact we attend to their request speedily. Do you also know that we have not received such request from buhari.

1 week later ... Nigerian's continue to disturb buhari.

Nigerians
: Buhari where is your certificate.
Buhari : Enough is enough the truth is that IBB and his boys stole it. They came to my house vandalized my property including my certificates and diplomas during the coup.

The drama continues. [/i]

As an individual am not very particular about certificates, I would not be where I am if the people I work for judged me by my paper qualifications instead of what I carry inside of me ... We all know that the real value of a man is not what is on a paper but what is stored in his mind. The challenge is that there is no way of knowing for a fact the level of knowledge stored in ones minds.

That is why as a civilization we invented certificates. A piece of paper evidence, whose purpose is to conveys to who it may concern an idea of the state of the bearers intelligence.

As a nation we agreeded that you need to be at least knowledgeable to the level of First school leaving certificate if you want to contest for president. INEC acting on this asks every contestant to submit proof, In this case certificates.

Everyone obliged. Including Goodluck Jonathan

But the General who prides himself as a man of integrity and of his word ... decides to play with our intelligence and take us on a merry go round.

He tell us first that his certificate is with the military ... after much pressure, did he now open up to tell us that He lost it when IBB boys vandalized his property.

My Question is

Why did this same general who his followers tell us is incorruptible, lie to us all along.
Why did he present it to us is a manner that suggest that Military is responsible for keeping the original certificate of its service men.
Why did he not state clearly in the affidavit that he lost it.
What does the way he handle his certificate saga have to say about his type of character and level of discipline.

Will you vote a man will boldly lie to you under oath ... Instead of coming clean.

Will you vote a man who says one thing today and comes tomorrow and says another thing.

Sambo GEJ vice president handle his own with class... While Buhari tried to make it look like the military, PDP and innocent Goodluck Jonathan is against him instead of coming clean with the real truth.

I am 100% sure if he told Nigerians that he lost his certificate during the coup this drama surrounding this certificate would not have gotten to this level. Case in point is Sambo who told Nigerian's from the get go that he lost his certificate in a fire.

I hate is when people follow people blindly without asking questions. What Germany suffered in the hands of Hitler is a very strong case in point and what russia is suffering under Putin. Here we have people who follow a leader blindly ... with out holding him accountable.

Buhari followers instead of demanding to see the certificate of their leader, instead of holding him accountable they are trying to turn this thing political. Is this how the would handle boko haram or anything that goes wrong in their government, they would start point fingers and try to justify what is wrong instead of taking resposibility.

The fact is Buhari is way more Clueless than I thought. A man who could not manage the drama surrounding his common certificate. How can this same man manage a Nation of close to 200 million people.

Buhari has showed his incompetence in the way and manner he handle this certifcate saga. This is FACT

To all buhari worshipers your boss is clueless-ness personified. This is another FACT

Matthew Briggs the fire said so.

93 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Harmvirus(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gbam! Well said!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Bitterleafsoup: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
How about pictures?
We are waiting!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by oluvick(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
**all we are saying, Buhari, show up your certificate oh**

I just wonder how educational sector would be under the leadership of Buhari.

Students will only be coming out of school without certificates. What a waste!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by elantraceey(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
I couldn't agree with you more , i don't really know who he thinks Nigerians are , Just playing around and screaming change and people are following him around without asking questions , whosoever is advicing him is doing a very bad job . He has even lost the trust of supporters outside the country , maybe thought getting a pastor as his vice will do the trick but he's very wrong .

I don't like GEJ either but for this election he's a better choice .

32 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by finaly01: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
I once lost my waec result back in 1999 and when i needed it to authenticate
an appointment, i just went back to the school were i graduated and i gave
them my name and year of graduation , the school registrar pulled out a big
file containing the names of all the student that graduated that year, she
traced my name and found it, she typed a new statement of result for me
and i took it to the principals office and he signed it.

SO BUHARI PLS FOLLOW
SAME PROCEDURES AND SHOW US YOUR RESULT,

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Curious Person: Why didn't anyone notice in 2003?

Nigerian Like You: It wasn't important

Curious Person: What about 2007?

Nigerian Like You: His opponent was a fellow Fulani, we don't care including the PDP's card carrying Maurice Iwu

Curious Person: Ok, what about 2011?

Nigerian Like You: We didn't care either because we planned for a 99% turnout and he got no chance without an ACN alliance.

Intelligent Person:So, why now?

Nigerian Like You: The contest is much closer this time, who want to talk about manifesto when you can talk about certificate.

Curious Person: Why don't you go to court now?

Nigerian Like You: Court is better after the elections, especially if he wins.

Curious Person: That doesn't make sense, Isn't prevention better than cure?

Nigerian Like You: No it isn't, in our own perculiar system cure is better than prevention.

Curious Person: If you really want to know, why not use the F.I.B powers to get the certificate?

Nigerian Like You: Who care about that legal academic work?

Curious Person: So what happens now then?

Nigerian Like You: We will keep certificate story it going as long as we could until we find another topic close to the election and our people will forget the manifesto nonsense.

Curious Person: Are sure you don't want to talk about the last 16 years and the future?

Nigerian Like You: No, there are more pressing things to talk about.

Curious Person: Like what apart from the certificate?

Nigerian Like You: Mbaka's misspoken sermon on the mount for a start.

Curious Perso: Really?

Nigerian Like You: Yeah mon!

Curious Person: Ok!! Good luck with that?

Nigerian Like You: There you go bro, Thank you.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by codedguy1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
So Buhari is too daft and dumb to even remember that he can apply to get whatever credentials is with the military.

I don't understand why he chose to swear an affidavit when he could have simply applieDd to get his certificate and present it to INEC.

Now that he has been reminded that he can apply, let him do the needful b4 Jan 16 - 18.

It wouldd be shameful to allow this impunity to slide all because we want Jonathan out.

If one Phd holder is not performing why can we continually present other phd holders to oust the one not performing instead of presenting an illiterate. Atleast by the time we change phd holders 2-3times someone with leadership skills will emerge.

Some people who spent their parents money and hard time to get their degrees are even clamouring for an illiterate who has benefitted from the injustice of quota system to rule them.

Its either Buhari entered the Army with forged certficate which if revealed will even dent his image the more or he enetered without anything, just drafted into the army because he had a hausa/fulani godfather that's why he is reluctant in applying for the certificate that the army will be willing to release once he does the needful.

A party with the likes of Fashola and even the Osinbajo will present Buhari because of the supposed 12million votes he could bring for them.

I don't blame them, its the hatred for jonathan that is causing this, but this is just too blatant an absurdity that I can't take.

INEC claiming they can't disqualify is another absurdity!

#BuharuShowYourCertificate

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Nigerian Like You: His opponent is fellow Fulani, we don't care including the PDP card carrying Maurice Iwu

Nigerian Like You: We didn't care either because he planned for a 99% turnout and he has no chance with ACN.

Nigerian Like You: The contest is much closer this time, who want to talk about manifesto when you can talk about certificate.

Nigerian Like You: Court is better after the election, especially if he wins.

Nigerian Like You: No it isn't, in our own away cure is better than prevention.

Curious Person: If you really want to know, why not use the F.I.B powers to get it.

Nigerian Like You: We kept it going as long as we could until we find another topic close to the election and our people will forget the manifesto.

Curious Person: Are sure you don't want to about the last 16 years and the future?

Curious Person: Like what apart from the certificate.

Nigerian Like You: Mbaka's misspoke sermon on the mount.

Curious Perso[/b]n: Really?

[b]Nigerian Like You
: Yeah mon!

Nigerian Like You: There you go bruv, Thank you.
Thought you wanted to paste a scanned copy of the certificate. Seriously you made no sense from the above

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Nigerian Like You: His opponent is fellow Fulani, we don't care including the PDP card carrying Maurice Iwu

Nigerian Like You: We didn't care either because he planned for a 99% turnout and he has no chance with ACN.

Nigerian Like You: Court is better after the election, especially if he wins.

Nigerian Like You: No it isn't, in our own away cure is better than prevention.

Curious Person: If you really want to know, why not use the F.I.B powers to get it.

Nigerian Like You: We kept it going as long as we could until we find another topic close to the election and our people will forget the manifesto.

Curious Person: Are sure you don't want to about the last 16 years and the future?

Curious Person: Like what apart from the certificate.

Nigerian Like You: Mbaka's misspoke sermon on the mount.

Curious Perso[/b]n: Really?

[b]Nigerian Like You
: Yeah mon!

Nigerian Like You: There you go bruv, Thank you.
You're a man full of wisdom Pa Eziachi. God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
OP, you captioned all my views on this Buhari certificate debacle.

The certificate is not really the issue but the way and manner he went about it, shifting blame to PDP, the military board and now IBB.

If he knew his certificate was stolen by IBB soldiers then why didn't he state that in his first deposition at the courts?

It shows how unstable and wavering his defense and stance are on such a simple non issue which only he has himself to blame for blowing it out of proportion.

How will he then handle critical national issues when he can't even find his own certificates is it the long lost Chibok girls that he will finally locate?.

His handling of this simple matter also draws us to other issues such has his financial state which he wants us to believe is that of a humble states man. If he can't manage his resources and grow it over the years including his 150 cows that never seems to increase in stock is it our common wealth that Buhari can transform.

The only thing Buhari has riding for him which I honestly don't believe is his mythical anti corruption toga.

Thn again this is a man who has lied in a sworn affidavit and who also glorified one of the most corrupt embezzlers to occupy office (ABacha regime).

It seems Buhari is neither here nor there.

The man has no business considering the position of presidency as he does not qualify on any indices.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
presido1:
Thought you wanted to paste a scanned copy of the certificate. Seriously you made no sense from the above

Forgive Pa Eziachi,

He's drunk with wisdom of age, only the equally yoked will comprehend his deep thought, cryptically penned.

@Pa Eziachi,

It is incumbent on Buahri to produce his certificate while he still has some credibility to salvage. As for why Nigerians are on his case, it's simple - Nigerians like to make example of the high and mighty. Buhari happened to be in the firing range now; men of 'integrity' shouldn't be committing perjury! So let him do what has to be done to douse the flame. In a country of over 170 million people, we surely can find one without such baggage!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
presido1:
If the certificate was my problem, I know 1001 legal things to do to get it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachipost=29518276] You're a man full of wisdom Pa Eziachi. God bless you sir![/quote]
[quote author=berem
:
You're a man full of wisdom Pa Eziachi. God bless you sir!

I hate hypocrisy. That of APC stinks to the high heavens. You Cry for change ... Change is when in 2015 INEC sits up and does their job more better. Instead of letting it be business as usual for illiterate who hide under the name of affidavit.

Change is when Nigerians under GEJ can now demand to know the qualification of those leading them... this is not 20011, 2003 this is 2015. We now enjoy the freedom of speech unlike in 1985 under your dictator. Thanks to GEJ their voice be heard and they can hold people in power accountable with out fear ... This my friend is change...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

It is BUhari's problem; let him fix it. Vultures have the right to feast on carcass!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Legal thing in Nigeria. I know this will fizzle out with time and he will go on and contest but we are now in the know that he has no required qualification when he entered Nigerian millitary. That is why Nigeria is on her knee today. Quota system and putting square peg on a round hole.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

I hate hypocrisy. That of APC stinks to the high heavens. You Cry for change ... Change is when in 2015 INEC sits up and does their job more better. Instead of letting it be business as usual for illiterate who hide under the name of affidavit.

Change is when Nigerians under GEJ can now demand to know the qualification of those leading them... this is not 20011, 2003 this is 2015. We now enjoy the freedom of speech unlike in 1985 under your dictator. Thanks to GEJ their voice be heard and they can hold people in power accountable with out fear ... This my friend is change...

seems you're the latest recruit in the legion of the satanists.
Threads created about Buhari's certificates is getting boring and stale. I only commented on this thread because of Pa Eziachi's post.

Shout from now till February 14th,you will not see Buhari's credentials. Let the court decide Buhari's eligiblity to contest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari was very clear in his affidavit. "The credentials are with the military". Muhammadu Buhari was toppled in August 1985, he was later locked up by General Ibrahim Babaginda. His residence at Dodan Barracks was razed and all his properties including certificates never saw the light of day. It will amount to perjury if he said they are missing as they were never missing. Rather, the same military that razed his apartment should produce them documents. I am very glad that he refers people to the military board, they ransacked his house illegally, so they should produce it. We all know what the law says, his party has cleared him. Whoever believe that he defaulted the law should sue him and demand his disqualification. However, I am 100% certain that the general i§ on the right course. No enemy of state can stop Buhari, the people already have decided to vote for change.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by hyfr(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
OMG berem and barcanista are u guys graduates If you are then something is wrong with u. You call Gej clueless now look at yourselfs and GEJ, who's is the clueless one Silent is dangerous

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:
Threads created about Buhari's certificates is getting boring and stale. I only commented on this thread because of Pa Eziachi's post.

Shout from now till February 14th,you will not see Buhari's credentials. Let the court decide Buhari's eligiblity to contest.

Is that all you can come up with?

Somebody presented a logical and moral point and you are there attacking him and referring to him like one of your ilk.

We know those whose full time paid profession is to spew trash here on behalf of their masters and you are one of the filth that litters here daily.

Now go and reunite with your sewing maching you gusua girls secondary school drop out.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
OMG berem and barcanista are u guys graduates If you are then something is wrong with u. You call Gej clueless now look at yourselfs and GEJ, who's is the clueless one Silent is dangerous

It is very impolite to fraternize with the paid help.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by FKO81(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
The man is old and fake to be Nigeria president this is computer age, he just enrol to computer class few days ago to browse and twitts, some of us can see what he has learnt turning his picture upside down on twitter, his old brain can control smart criminals like fashola, Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Kwankwaso etc. He might be in office not knowing when Tinuba and Co had sold Aso villa, when he was still young as military head of state it was his second in command that was running the government and now that he is old you can imagin what will happen, his second in command is Tinubu's stooge, they will sale half of Naija before his first tenure expires, he has been out of government for 29years interacting with cows, and he want to come and rule me, same man that was my grand-father's president want to be my presido God forbid.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
And your point is?
hyfr:
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Vicotex(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Haters gona hate.
Buhari where is your school certificate?

Gej till buhari cows provide his cert.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
hyfr:
OMG[b] berem and barcanista[/b] are u guys graduates If you are then something is wrong with u. You call Gej clueless now look at yourselfs and GEJ, who's is the clueless one Silent is dangerous

Lol,

They don't have to be graduate to post in Nairaland. Seun didn't place such requirement on forum user. But I do get your point.

Those who call for change suddenly find themselves victim of the change they advocated for. Their principal is now required to follow due process, and you suddenly find minions prancing up and down trying to defend the indefensible. That's hypocrisy basking in its full ignominy!

If the military is indeed with Buhari's original copies (which they claim is not so), why can't he simply approach his former school, WAEC or whichever body responsible for issuing the certificate for a reprint. What's the big deal?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Eziachi: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

Forgive Pa Eziachi,

He's drunk with wisdom of age, only the equally yoked will comprehend his deep thought, cryptically penned.

@Pa Eziachi,

It is incumbent on Buahri to produce his certificate while he still has some credibility to salvage. As for why Nigerians are on his case, it's simple - Nigerians like to make example of the high and mighty. Buhari happened to be in the firing range now, men of 'integrity' shouldn't be committing perjury! So let him do what has to be done to douse the flame. In a country of over 170 million people, we surely can find one without such baggage!

I have seen and tasted Nigerian politics to the extent that I can write a book on it. What is happening about this certificate nonsense has happened before in a slightly different format.
In 1979, probably a month before the election. The UPN engineered a conspiracy like this that Azikiwe SHOULD PRODUCE HIS WHOLE INCOME TAX CERTIFICATE, that he did not pay his taxes, he should be disqualified because Zik submitted an affidavit that he cannot find the original copies of his tax papers and referred FEDECO to the inland revenue, of which they accepted.
They thought Azikiwe was a force for this election, and then ignoring the main snake, being the NPN.

Suddenly, everyone was talking about Azikiwe's tax rather than the election. This was the period when the Western axis dominated the print media. They kept this propaganda going for weeks on end and Zik unlike today has no national medium to reply. Then someone went to court trying to stop him contesting and just few days to the election the Supreme Court dismissed the case. However, in reality Azikiwe and his party had wasted valuable campaign time talking and defending this tax issue.

The second scenario was in 1983. GNPP stronghold of Gongola and Borno state was a problem for NPN and few months before the election, they hatched a plot to get rid of the GNPP strong man in Borno, Alhaji Aliyu Abubakar Shugaba.
One early morning he was woken up along with his family by people breaking down their door. It was Nigerian immigration services. They were asking the 70 years old Shugaba to produce his birth certificate. That he isn't a Nigerian, he was from Chad.
This was a man that had served as a permanent secretary in the federal ministries for years before then.

He thought it was a joke, but instantly they bundled him and his family into a waiting truck, drove them to the Nigerian border with Chad and dump them in the middle of nowhere in Chad and left and told no one.
Unlike today with mobile phones communication, for weeks, the leadership of his party and friends was looking for him and his missing family and his whole family were stranded in a foreign land.
Police were alerted and they did nothing. NPN government kept mute as well.

It wasn't until a custom officer among those that deported them secretly told one of the newspapers in the north about what happened. When the news finally broke, it was like a hurricane. Many people could not believe it, what politicians can do for power. Shagari's government that kept mute before now responded that he won't be led back into his own country, that the deportation was in order.

The case got to the Supreme Court after many months and he won. They was allowed to return home and huge compensation paid to him and his family. GNPP still went ahead to win Gongola and Borno state respectively mainly because of people's outrage of what the government can to do it's own citizen because of politics.

So, when Nigerian politicians are desperate, they can engineer anything. One day, God willing, we should hear the truth behind this sudden Buhari has no certificate saga. Mark my word.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

Lol,

They don't have to be graduate to post in Nairaland. Seun didn't place such requirement on forum user. But I do get your point.

Those who call for change suddenly find themselves victim of the change that advocated for. Their principal is now required to follow due process, and you suddenly find minions prancing up down trying to defend the indefensible. That's hypocrisy basking in it's full ignominy!

If the military is indeed with Buhari's original copies (which they claim is not so), why can't he simply approach his former school, WAEC or whichever body responsible for issuing the certificate for a reprint. What's the big deal?
Has any law been broken? If yes, go to court! If no, shut the f.u
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by sammyj: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is a clown's write up. Whether they like or not change in constant and must be actualized come Feb 2015 certificate or no certificate!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
berem:

This is my first comment on this whole certificate saga, because Personally I do not care whether he presents it or not. I do not place value on people based on certificate. for me the real story whether you accept or deny it it that the way and manner your demi god handled this his certificate saga reeks of clueless-ness.

The real story is that if buhari can lie under oath about his certificate been with the military instead of coming clean that it was stolen. He can lie about the real state of the nation if he take over power. He would bend the truth to hide the real realities on ground. This kind of man cannot be trusted with power.

The real story is that your boss lied to Nigerians and you and your fellow buhari worshipers instead of holding him accountable are covering him up.

The real story is that Buhari can commit serious crime and run down our nation to the ground and you and your lot would cover him up. because you are blinded by fanaticism and people worship.

Yes I am the newest recruit, I vowed to campaign against Buhari if APC do not shield fashola. I am keeping ture to that promise.

If you like let your barcanista, Ymodulus and your clan of buhari worshipers call me a satanist, SaTAN, Romanclander, TANiod or whatever you have in your name calling propaganda arsenal. I really do not give an F. Get that into your head.

The fact is you berem have lost your value system and sacrificed your conscience on the altar of politics. You have failed to hold your leader accountable for his actions and in-actions, the same way you hold GEJ ... You have been brainwashed to see a man who could not provide real leadership for his soldiers, he freaking could not even protect him self to the extent that under his nose these same soldiers kicked him out and locked him up like a nobody. This same man thinks he can lead this same army, this same soldiers towards victory against bokoharam.

I laugh at you in Spanish.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by PointB: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
barcanista:
Has any law been broken? If yes, go to court! If no, shut the f.u

Don't be an foolish.

I believe those who have higher stakes are already warming up to do what's necessary. However, here in the people's court, Buhari action and inaction will be perused, dissected, and analyzed from every sides and all angles. Small fries such as your goodself, actually count for nothing in the larger scheme of thing. That is why your dishonest and hypocritical rant's will be consigned to where it belongs - dustbin of Nairaland!

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
PointB:

Lol,

Those who call for change suddenly find themselves victim of the change that advocated for. Their principal is now required to follow due process, and you suddenly find minions prancing up down trying to defend the indefensible. That's hypocrisy basking in it's full ignominy!

being a graduate does not amount to being intelligent. Thanks to people like Bill Gates who have proven that.
As I said,keep shouting till you loose your voice,Buhari can never be disqualified,certificate or no certificate.

As an older PDP rat on nairaland,you should be able to convince people like me why I should stop supporting Buhari and vote for Jonathan. But alas! You join the foolish ones to also ask for Buhari"s certificate.

Shame on you PointB.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. by presido1: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

I have seen and tasted Nigerian politics to the extent that I can write a book on it. What is happening about this certificate nonsense has happened before in a slightly different format.
In 1979, probably a month before the election. The UPN engineered a conspiracy like this that Azikiwe SHOULD PRODUCE HIS WHOLE TAX CERTIFICATE, tha did not pay his taxes, he should be disqualified because Zik submitted an affidavit that he cannot find the original copies of his tax papers and referred FEDECO to the inland revenue, of which they accepted.
They thought Azikiwe was a force for this election, and ignoring the main snake, being the NPN.
Good, Azikiwe referred Fedeco to Inland Revenue cos inland revenue is the appropriate agency that can confirm if he paid tax or not. He did not refer them to his accountant that manages his tax documents. Please tell us where Buhari refered INEC to and compare it with Zik's case. Buhari should have sworn the affidavit and refer INEC or any agency that requested his certificate to his secondary school or the body that organizes WAEC during his time. Rather he chose to refered them to his former employer. Does that make sense to you?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link / PDP Won’t Accept ‘fake Results’ In 2019 – Secondus / Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.