Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven (970 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK / APC Rally In Bauchi Today, People Shouting "Sai Atiku" (More Videos) / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Why is Atiku visiting US every election year to prove a point?

Why is Atiku showing pictures of Nigeria tourist that visit US

Nearly all of them lives in Asokoro / Maitama axis in Abuja. What point is he striving hard to prove?

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by chiefolododo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Baba calm down now

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
chiefolododo:
Baba calm down now

Respond to the question and stop bleating
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by cherishmichael: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku, will always be where he has always been, (can't win).
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
cherishmichael:
Atiku, will always be where he has always been, (can't win).

Serial loser. Customer dada ni
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
All his friends in this pics are living in Nigeria. Why going to US to show us pics of your friends from Nigeria. What's he trying to prove?

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Chinjo2: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Abeg advice Buhari to visit us here in Upper Sakponba for Benin. Let him not come with his security details o because we just want to show am something.

2 Likes

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by JoeNL22(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ttalk:
Why is Atiku visiting US every election year to prove a point?

Why is Atiku showing pictures of Nigeria tourist that visit US

Nearly all of them lives in Asokoro / Maitama axis in Abuja. What point does he striving hard to prove?
Obi Is Cumin!

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Chinjo2: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
He had to travel to US because El-rufai last week said if Atiku enters US he will be arrested and some people believed him. With this visitation, it is obvious that El-rufais' and APC's lies has been bursted.

2 Likes

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Imagine Atiku visiting US to meet his own entourage!

1 Like

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
When was the last time Tinubu visit us

And when next will he be visiting

Yoruba people says Atiku can’t go to us .. he visit at his will without qualms

Yoruba people say Atiku is persona non grata coz of corruption
Yet Tinubu is scared of going to us .. but will rather host consulates in his home in Nigeria .. to cover up

Buhari never visited us till he became President.. Yoruba people don’t know he was person no grata and only start visiting as President

Toruba people are after noise and yet in all Atiku will always shame them .. not only that will win their states .. while their tiny Atiku slave and their god .. is struggling to convince Atiku brothers to que behind him.. dobalaing shamelessly at every visit to North

Oga I ask again

When will Bola Ahmed Tinubu visit USA and when was the last time he visited USA

Is time to blow cover of the criminal

Any Yoruba man that answer this right

Walahi a 50,000 cash ..

No b mouth..

Na the challenge

Mods front page

2 Likes

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku traveled to the US to visit Dino Melaye who was part of his entourage.

Just imagine how stupid it sounds. PDP has run out of the idea

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
When is Bola Tinubu going to visit USA

If only to snap At Madison square with his son seyi and his wife remi and come back to Nigeria

When was the last time Bola Tinubu visited USA

With pictures and documents

50,000 from Asgard ..

Mods

Do the needful

1 Like

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yoruba people are beginning to dodge this

Who don’t need 50000k

Live ..

When was the last time Bola asiwaju of Yoruba people visited USA

And not arranging one silly meeting with consulates in his ikoyi home

When will asiwaju arrange same meeting in USA .

Any Yoruba man with ans

1 Like

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Yet Tinubu is scared of going to us .. but will rather host consulates in his home in Nigeria .. to cover up

Buhari never visited us till he became President.. Yoruba people don’t know he was person no grata and only start visiting as President

Toruba people are after noise and yet in all Atiku will always shame them .. not only that will win their states .. while their tiny Atiku slave and their god .. is struggling to convince Atiku brothers to que behind him.. dobalaing shamelessly at every visit to North

Oga I ask again

Walahi a 50,000 cash ..

No b mouth..

Na the challenge

Mods front page

We are not discussing Tinubu here Asgard, go search for a thread where Tinubu your to mentor is being discussed.

We talking about the stupidity of Atiku and PDP that lost all sense of reasoning with this brazen display of madness
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
Atiku is in USA with Dino and his aids

We just want Tinubu to snap picture in new York or any city of his choice with his wife and son seyi alone

And when was the last time he visited USA

This moniker is paying it cash

Mods

Seun mynd

This is asiwaju challenge for all Apc urchins including keyamo

He will soon come online

1 Like

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ttalk:

We are not discussing Tinubu here Asgard, go search for a thread where Tinubu your to mentor is being discussed.

We talking about the stupidity of Atiku and PDP that lost all sense of reasoning with this brazen display of madness

Oga 50000k is not 5000 is my money and am giving it out like this

When last did asiwaju went to USA

Show me picture and we want him to snap pictures on suit as he did in London .. with his friends

That’s all
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Is not coming online to curse and abuse

Yoruba tribe I throw this challenge to the entire Yoruba ethnic group

Is much easier to lunch propaganda

Now Yoruba tribe or they remain ******££

Yoruba should tell us the last time their god and druggie visits USA

And why he has not visit since then

But will prefer to hold a silly meeting with American consulates and snap pictures afterwards for media

Why can’t he visit USA...

And hold same meetings

Why always ikoyi

Yoruba people tell us ooooo

50000k life and direct

Is a challenge to the entire Yoruba tribe and all Apc urchins

Spread this I will give that 50k

Yoruba oya
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku is in USA with Dino and his aids

We just want Tinubu to snap picture in new York or any city of his choice with his wife and son seyi alone

And when was the last time he visited USA

This moniker is paying it cash

Mods

Seun mynd

This is asiwaju challenge for all Apc urchins including keyamo

He will soon come online

No one is competing in stupidity of PDP and it's candidate, not even KOWA party will stoop so low to prove a point.

Atiku and Dino in the US just post their picture so Asgard can vote for him.

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Why are yoruba people quiet naaaa

Abeg make Una make use of google and all information at your disposal

I dare and double dare Yoruba race and a 50000k to it

Keyamo
Fani
Seyi
Remi

All of Una wey Dey read nairaland

I double dare all of Una

50000k is a small change to Una .. but Na wetin I fit give .. maybe some one will add more

Let this challenge fly .. nation wide
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
No wonder Obasanjo described him thus;

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yoruba on top nairaland is lost

Even the op is lost

Watch how mods will bring down this thread

Bible say remove the beam in your eyes before seeking that of another

Atiku is in USA

Yoruba people said he can’t visit USA

Now it’s turn of Yoruba people

Yoruba should tell us last time Tinubu visited USA and to what purposes and why he has not visited since them

Abi USA Dey purge a.m.. yet he goes to France and London

Yoruba wollrld wide

Una people dey use abuse cover up

50k cash down

Na small cash

Keyamo
Fani

Make Una show I Dey call Una out for Nairaland with whatever moniker Una wan use

I personally know say Una Dey read Nairaland

Na Asgard Dey call

I no call Una urchins again.. they know nothing ..

When will Tinubu go USA and snap with just environment ...

Yoruba tribe am calling Una out
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Are Yoruba people runing from 50k ? Or what?

Legendhero
Seunmg
Leokimg
Ttalk

All of Una ..

Yes I agree Na small money ..

But Na wetin I fit afford

Make Una use google and vpn together

When was the last time Tinubu visited USA ?

While is he not going again

Why is he always using Lagos to hold meeting with USA consulates and then pose for picture with Lagos media hyping

When will Tinubu visit USA

When ?

Nigerians must know this truth

I dare the entire Yoruba tribe

Both governors senators and pass ezcellencies on this

When will asiwaju visit USA ?

And when was the last time he visited
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
The man abandoned his thread

Yoruba people are funny

See them forming big mane

Free 50k dem no gree

But then go open acccount to beg

When was the last time Tinubu went to USA

Humans with tuface can talk and mock others ..

E Don be

This is the question Nigerians are not asking
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by ekpeyoung: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
don't like them at all fake people only after their own personal interest
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Enough of myopic foolishness

Son the entire Yoruba humans for the past 35 mins can’t shownus when last Tinubu travel to states and when next he will be visiting to just snap pictures

No meetings

Nothing

Just fly to USA take pictures and back

When will Tinubu asiwaju the god of Yoruba people

That they worship visit USA

Abi oduduwA forbid am?
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:
Are Yoruba people runing from 50k ? Or what?

Legendhero
Seunmg
Leokimg
Ttalk

All of Una ..

Yes I agree Na small money ..

But Na wetin I fit afford

When was the last time Tinubu visited USA ?

While is he not going again

Why is he always using Lagos to hold meeting with USA consulates and then pose for picture with Lagos media hyping

When will Tinubu visit USA

When ?

Nigerians must know this truth

I dare the entire Yoruba tribe

Both governors senators and pass ezcellencies on this

When will asiwaju visit USA ?

And when was the last time he visited

Asgard your case don tired me, but answer why will Atiku travel to US to go and say 'Hi' to Dino?

2 Likes

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Oga I ask again

Walahi a 50,000 cash ..

No b mouth..

Na the challenge

Mods front page

What should Bola Tinubu look for in USA? He will go based on his own accord.

Besides him going to the Democratic national convention in 2012, he also went there in 2013 with his wife.

What’s in the USA exactly that he wants to go there? USA ambassadors always visit Bourdillon even after Asiwaju left government.

https://dailypost.ng/2013/04/08/photonews-bola-tinubu-and-wife-meet-us-assistant-secretary-of-state-african-affairs-in-washington/?amp=1

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
ekpeyoung:
don't like them at all fake people only after their own personal interest

They’ve raise enough dust on Atiku already and am giving anyone of them 50k each

Just to show us the last Tinubu visit to USA

Not pictures of meetings he had with American consulates in his ikoyi home and tag it visit by consulates blah blah
And his urchins will hail him

When will Tinubu asiwaju visit USA again

Why always France and Uk

Who no like better thing
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Besides him going to the Democratic national convention in 2008, he also went there in 2013 with his wife.

What’s in the USA exactly that he wants to go there? USA ambassadors always visit Bourdillon even after Asiwaju left government.

Forgetting he went as the wife’s aid ..

And that’s how he always visit

Reason I called for this

Let see asiwaju in USA alone .. on a visit
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wetin Dey keep Tinubu visiting USA alone

Does he’s wife follow him to France and Uk?

I hate Yoruba nonsense
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Besides him going to the Democratic national convention in 2008, he also went there in 2013 with his wife.

What’s in the USA exactly that he wants to go there? USA ambassadors always visit Bourdillon even after Asiwaju left the government.

https://dailypost.ng/2013/04/08/photonews-bola-tinubu-and-wife-meet-us-assistant-secretary-of-state-african-affairs-in-washington/?amp=1

You dey mind Asgard, he is on the same level of reasoning as Atiku his perpetual failure candidate.

Customer dada ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking...... Soludo's First Son Attack His Father, Chose Peter Obi / I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Set To Unveil Ultramodern Facility Built For Nnewi Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.