Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven (972 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK / APC Rally In Bauchi Today, People Shouting "Sai Atiku" (More Videos) / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ttalk:

You dey mind Asgard, he is on the same level of reasoning as Atiku his perpetual failure candidate.

Customer dada ni

Go and sit

You know nothing kid

Can you Stand me offline ?

I said when will Tinubu visit USA .. alone as he visit France and Uk

Make more google search

I’m waiting
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
I’m challenging the entire Yoruba tribe

I can get you details of that meeting you upload ... down to travel details and hotel lodge

No joke with a faceless man ..... legendhero

We need Bola Tinubu in USA alone same way he visit France and London
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Forgetting he went as the wife’s aid ..

And that’s how he always visit

Reason I called for this

Let see asiwaju in USA alone .. on a visit

You are as dumb as Atiku. How will he go as his wife aid?

Did he went as his wife aid in 2012 too when he was invited by DNC?
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Deenee34: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
You mean the satan that monopolized Lagos

Tinubu
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Go and sit

You know nothing kid

Can you Stand me offline ?

I said when will Tinubu visit USA .. alone as he visit France and Uk

Make more google search

I’m waiting

If it's on the level of stupid reasoning and jargon comments, no, I cant
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

You are as dumb as Atiku.

Remi was sworn in as senator in 2015 so how exactly will she have a diplomatic pass?

Whose remi

Or a typo

I mean he want to USA as an aid

I was actually thinking you will show his pictures as Governor in USA ..

Oga .. give yourself brain

I will upload the details of this pictures and hotels lodge ..

And travel documents

You don’t know me ..

I don’t make careless noise am not a Yoruba man

I will rattle Una wella

Oga show ya pictures of Tinubu in USA alone

Like he balls in Europe
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ttalk:

If it's on the level of stupid reasoning and jargon comments, no, I cant

Next

Yoruba ..
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Bobloco: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Someone once posted here that Atiku travelled to the US to meet the same people that travelled with him
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Whose remi

Or a typo

And travel documents

You don’t know me ..

I will rattle Una wella

Like he balls in Europe

Below is a video he did when he got back back then in Channels TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiq3F4DqTw8

Below is SaharaReprter carrying the news.

https://saharareporters.com/2012/09/07/asiwaju-goes-charlotte-pius-adesanmi

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Whose remi

Or a typo

And travel documents

You don’t know me ..

I will rattle Una wella

Like he balls in Europe

You are funny dude, a dull funny dude
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

You are as dumb as Atiku. How will he go as his wife aid?

Did he went as his wife aid in 2012 too when he was invited by DNC?

Oga Tinubu Travel to USA as an aid

Oga show me his visit as governor

Oga show me his personal visit

Oga what’s keeping him always from USA

Same USA he holds Lagos meeting with consulates and snap at ikoyi

Oga I know your god Tinubu too well and he knows that too well

Oga when next will Tinubu visit USA ..

Oga wetin Dey carry a.m. go France wey no Dey USA

Why is he in low anytime he visit

Abi his asiwaju ends in Yoruba land

That’s Atiku in USA bouncin and the world knows he’s there

Why is Tinubu always hiding in USA

Remember I never said he never visits d us

I said when last he visit and why since then ?

Oga I need answers not just insulting and talking Yoruba trash
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Ttalk: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bobloco:
Someone once posted here that Atiku travelled to the US to meet the same people that travelled with him

Atiku and Dino traveled to the US

To do what exactly?

To exchange pleasantry

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Below is a video he did when he got back back then in Channels TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiq3F4DqTw8

Below is SaharaReprter carrying the news.

https://saharareporters.com/2012/09/07/asiwaju-goes-charlotte-pius-adesanmi

So the last time he visited was 2012

First question answered

Oga why hasn’t he visit since then

And when will he visit next

So I pay you 10k

Send your details

Oga why hasn’t he visit USA since 2012 that they took him there as aid

And when next will he be visiting

Or is something chasing him out

And why does he always avoid USA officials .. except for the black man that was arranged for pics .. called assistant ..

But will always have meeting of consulates in his home based on lagia states and will come to snap like America knows him

Oga I need answers
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

So the last time he visited was 2012

It’s questionws answered

Oga why hasn’t he visit since then

And when will he visit next

What should he go and do in the USA?

Please answer me. Is there a law that says he must visit USA or what exactly are you insinuating?
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

What should he go and do in the USA?

Please answer me. Is there a law that says he must visit USA or what exactly are you insinuating?

Why then do yoruba been making media propaganda on Atiku and anyone visiting USA

Same thing Atiku and others thatbyoeuba people said they can enter USA is going to do

What’s he doing in France and London

Don’t tell me you’re daft and don’t change narratives
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Akanbiedu(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Oga Tinubu Travel to USA as an aid

Oga show me his visit as governor

Oga show me his personal visit

Oga what’s keeping him always from USA

Same USA he holds Lagos meeting with consulates and snap at ikoyi

Oga I know your god Tinubu too well and he knows that too well

Oga when next will Tinubu visit USA ..

Oga wetin Dey carry a.m. go France wey no Dey USA

Why is he in low anytime he visit

Abi his asiwaju ends in Yoruba land

That’s Atiku in USA bouncin and the world knows he’s there

Why is Tinubu always hiding in USA

Remember I never said he never visits d us

I said when last he visit and why since then ?

Oga I need answers not just insulting and talking Yoruba trash

Are you a robot?

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Akanbiedu:

Are you a robot?

Maybe you’re ..
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by hollaway: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi Is Cumin!
In your mother pussy

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by hollaway: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi Is Cumin!
In your mother pussy

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
asked entire Yoruba tribe same question they used against others .. this humans can’t prove anything even with google and vpn

All they do is to change narratives ..

What’s isnhe going to donin USA
Yet he jets out daily to France and London

And you tell me this humans are serious?
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Legendhero

Send you account for the 10k

I don’t do bluffs online

As for the Tinubu challenge

Is clear to all that Tinubu Bola Ahmed can’t viit United States of America

He dares not ..
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:
Legendhero

Send you account for the 10k

I don’t do bluffs online

As for the Tinubu challenge

Is clear to all that Tinubu Bola Ahmed can’t viit United States of America

He dares not ..

Send you own account make I give you 10k..

So far you can tell me a way to send money such that my name won’t be revealed.
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Why then do yoruba been making media propaganda on Atiku and anyone visiting USA

Same thing Atiku and others thatbyoeuba people said they can enter USA is going to do

What’s he doing in France and London

Don’t tell me you’re daft and don’t change narratives

The reason why Atiku was dragged in 2019 for not going to USA Was because the USA arrested one of his comrade involved in a scandal back then and the info was that there is still a valid warrant of arrest on Atiku.

That’s why everyone was like he should go to USA. You can see people don’t care much in 2022 because he already went there so the noise is down.

In the UK, he went for his knee surgery and the France he went, it was for a meeting with Wike and etc. Also they always got business partners and strategies they need to pull and that could make them travel to countries abroad even if it’s Saudi.

People don’t just travel. Even Atiku that went to USA went there for somthing this time around. It’s not just for aesthetics alone.
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Send you own account make I give you 10k..

So far you can tell me a way to send money such that my name won’t be revealed.

My friend ..

We really need to meet .. Walai

I’m in North ans don’t know when will be visiting west..

10k is not much funds .. just want to redeem my promise.

But is okay by me ..
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

The reason why Atiku was dragged in 2019 for not going to USA Was because the USA arrested one of his comrade involved in a scandal back then and the info was that there is still a valid warrant of arrest on Atiku.

That’s why everyone was like he should go to USA. You can see people don’t care much in 2022 because he already went there so the noise is down.

In the UK, he went for his knee surgery and the France he went, it was for a meeting with Wike and etc. Also they always got business partners and strategies they need to pull and that could make them travel to countries abroad even if it’s Saudi.

People don’t just travel. Even Atiku that went to USA went there for somthing this time around. It’s not just for aesthetics alone.

Honestly I don’t have qualms with asiwaju traveling to us or not ..
I’m not a dirty politician and I respect them all..

I might have issue with asiwaju based on 2017 agreement he renege.. in supporting igbos for 2023

But I dont throw dirt

But you come online and see some petty nonsense.. then you just let them understand that no politician in the world is a saint .

That’s my reason for the call out

Exact reason I don’t and will never support peter Obi

I don’t like saints .. because none exist on earth.

Enjoy your weekend

Asalam maleku.
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

My friend ..

We really need to meet .. Walai

I’m in North ans don’t know when will be visiting west..

10k is not much funds .. just want to redeem my promise.

But is okay by me ..

I’m not in Naija presently.

But no qualms. We still gather Dey for Nairaland.

By the way, my own support for Tinubu transcends politics alone. I know you might not believe me but I swear on God na me dey use my personal money campaign for Tinubu. Allah is my witness

Personally, anyone that win in 2023 is none of my business because life will go on. But my campaign for Tinubu is because I so much believe in him and it will take a miracle for me to stop following him.

Your own candidate is Atiku, that’s fine. By March next year election go don finish and we all will be talking about other stuffs.

Walaykum salam.

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by Asgard73: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

I’m not in Naija presently.

But no qualms. We still gather Dey for Nairaland.

By the way, my own support for Tinubu transcends politics alone. I know you might not believe me but I swear on God na me dey use my personal money campaign for Tinubu. Allah is my witness

Personally, anyone that win in 2023 is none of my business because life will go on. But my campaign for Tinubu is because I so much believe in him and it will take a miracle for me to stop following him.

Your own candidate is Atiku, that’s fine. By March next year election go don finish and we all will be talking about other stuffs.

Walaykum salam.

Maybe tomorrow.. you will be the next Tinubu and I Atiku.. in Nigeria political space ..

Both remains friends .. aside politics.

Who knows tomorrow

Enjoy your stay.

Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Asgard73:

Maybe tomorrow.. you will be the next Tinubu and I Atiku.. in Nigeria political space ..

Both remains friends .. aside politics.

Who knows tomorrow

Enjoy your stay.

Sure bro. Stay safe.

Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: It Costs Atiku More To Visit US Than It Will Cost Satan To Enter Heaven by JoeNL22(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
hollaway:
In your mother pussy
Nope! Yours...... grin

Breaking: Tell Anybody Asking You To Vote Dying Tinubu He Is Very Stupid / Do You Have A Friend Or Family Member Surporting Tinubu? / 12 Million Newly Registered Voters Are Members Of Obidient Movement–Labour Party