Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) (63572 Views)

Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
onuman:

Him mouth ugly like him face.
He no de fit get fine ladies, that's why he is always on yabis online.

He can be a nuisance sometimes but he is married, I think with a child. Nobody be waste

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Repeat ?

Don't you want us to get to the root of your emotional outbursts so we help you?

From your emotional outbursts, don't you think you have a greater need for a psychologist that I do?

Pls quote the heading of the thread verbatim.

What am I bitter and hateful about? Kindly expantiate

How did I hold portable that you say I should leave him alone? Did he complain to you that I am holding him?

Are you focusing on your grind or is portable your grind?

Kindly identify the hate you are referring to
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Don't you want us to get to the root of your emotional outbursts so we help you?

From your emotional outbursts, don't you think you have a greater need for a psychologist that I do?

How did I hold portable that you say I should leave him alone? Did he complain to you that I am holding him?

explain
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
explain

Don't u want us to get to the root of your emotional outbursts so we can help you?

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Don't u want us to get to the root of your emotional outbursts so we can help you?

explain your hatred
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
explain your hatred

Don't you want us to get to the root of your emotional outbursts so we can help you?

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Don't you want us to get to the root of your emotional outbursts so we can help you?

Again
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
Again

From your emotional outbursts, don't you think u have a greater need for a psychologist that I do?

Please quote the heading of the thread verbatim.

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

From your emotional outbursts, don't you think u have a greater need for a psychologist that I do?

Please quote the heading of the thread verbatim.

pardon?
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
omonnakoda:
pardon?

Please quote d heading of the thread verbatim.

Kindly identify d hate you are referring to
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Udanta: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
In some places in the English-speaking world, including Great Britain, Ireland (particularly Dublin and Belfast) and Australia, the phrase "Jesus wept" is a common mild expletive spoken when something goes wrong or to express incredulity.

omonnakoda:
Your point?
Jesus? His name was not Jesus That is a Europeanized version

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How did I hold portable that you say I should leave him alone? Did he complain to you that I am holding him? repeat

again?
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
YourLandMyLand:
forget the drug and madness
If you pay attention to things Portable says you'll see alot of sense and truth in it
Guy it's true, I also reason it that way
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by naikeboy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Why won't there be extreme poverty when one Naija politician go loot 300m people money...

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Shadysen: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
When dem arrest the idiot for unlawful snapping and send am to jail now, dem go dey disturb Abike Dabiri up and down.
he is in germany not arabic country.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Udanta:
In some places in the English-speaking world, including Great Britain, Ireland (particularly Dublin and Belfast) and Australia, the phrase "Jesus wept" is a common mild expletive spoken when something goes wrong or to express incredulity.

What is the connection between that and Tampolin
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by codedtony(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Felabrity:
Facts

African mentality

Most wealthy people there don't even own cars, especially luxurious ones, they use public transportation

I think that has more to do with city design and government spending on transportation if it's cheaper and way more convenient to go to a place with public transport why not especially if you don't want to encounter traffic
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Shaev7(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
How many of you recall Eminem track, These Drugs...
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Relaxnrethink: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
I visited Greece for a holiday.

At the exit of the airport, I saw 2022 range queuing up as VIP taxis. I told my guy say we must use ds ride today.

Humble yourself, person de use wetin u de brag for do toy somewhere.

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Udanta: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Geezer, are you pulling my leg or what? I explained the incredulity was from the spelling of the word! Do you still not get it?

omonnakoda:
What is the connection between that and Tampolin
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Agricmoney:
that’s because it’s produced there just as iPhone is a common phone in USA . Anyway we would soon get there. It’s a gradual process.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

Who told you that iPhone is a "common" phone in US?

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by frankson1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
kingharzy:
LOL....
Just when you try to avoid this one he commits another one. But really, the US Embassy needs to issue one of those terror alerts on this guy. We all know agbado urc....s are very good at that arrogance they accuse #Obidients of.
Portable. Carry on sir.

What crime has he committed...or is he telling lies undecided
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by ModCaller: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Felabrity:
Facts

African mentality

Most wealthy people there don't even own cars, especially luxurious ones, they use public transportation

Continue dreaming. Na luxurious cars dey bother una now.

Na private jet dem dey fly now o. Dey there. Continue comparing apples with banana

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Udanta:
Geezer, are you pulling my leg or what? I explained the incredulity was from the spelling of the word! Do you still not get it?

No I do not
"!get it"
I do not take foolish pride in cultural inferiority

I do not delegitimize stuff because it is African and legitimize that which is European

My incredulity is from the spelling of Jesus
"Jesus "
was not English and English people adopted his name to their language .
That is not his name
So Africans are free to adopt strange or unfamiliar words to suit their tongue
The joke is on you and your colonized mind is totally oblivious in deluded smugness
We say Tampolin and Milik if you do not like it go and wail with Jesus in Dublin your English speaking El Dorado

Didinrin

Don't call me Geezer you are disgusting
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by ModCaller: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
There is nothing wrong with taxi. A taxi is a car.

Even aeroplane is public transport but there are people who own private planes.

Enough of all these yeye comparison.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Olat4421: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Felabrity:
Facts

African mentality

oga dat one na lie
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by KeyEndurance: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
bobby007:
Obi why u dey sleep
[b][/b] nothing like sleep there ogah[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Olat4421:
oga dat one na lie
If you live in a city like London you do not need a car
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

again?
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Biafranodogwu55: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
bobby007:
Obi why u dey sleep
wetin consign portable thread with PO

Your brain dey leak aswear
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by bobby007(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
wetin consign portable thread with PO

Your brain dey leak aswear
but why obi dey sleep, because of small AC
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by bobby007(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
KeyEndurance:
[b][/b] nothing like sleep there ogah[color=#990000][/color]
eye dey pain u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup / Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb