Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) (63613 Views)

Portable Mocks Dj Chicken After He Was Beaten Mercilessly (video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Udanta: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Once in a while, when bored and browsing this site, I come across people like you. Oddities with a boulder sized chip on their shoulder, permanently looking for a fight with strangers to justify their miserable existence.

I was being polite when I addessed you earlier, now I will give you no quarter mate.

A glance through your previous comments on this site have shown me that you are not even worth engaging. That will just feed your ignorance. You clearly need help. This repository of bile within you that seeks an outlet on the Internet requires some sort of psychiatric evaluation. Where does it come from, I wonder? Are you unfulfilled? Do you think the world has done you wrong? Perhaps the white man is to blame? Europeans?

Whatever it is, you are not normal. I am not even going to address your diatribe about the origin of the name Jesus. I will not even honour that utter tripe with a response. Have a good life. I am good.

omonnakoda:
No I do not
"!get it"
I do not take foolish pride in cultural inferiority

I do not delegitimize stuff because it is African and legitimize that which is European

My incredulity is from the spelling of Jesus
"Jesus "
was not English and English people adopted his name to their language .
That is not his name
So Africans are free to adopt strange or unfamiliar words to suit their tongue
The joke is on you and your colonized mind is totally oblivious in deluded smugness
We say Tampolin and Milik if you do not like it go and wail with Jesus in Dublin your English speaking El Dorado

Didinrin

Don't call me Geezer you are disgusting
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by dododawa1: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
LOL ����������
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Udanta:
Once in a while, when bored and browsing this site, I come across people like you. Oddities with a boulder sized chip on their shoulder, permanently looking for a fight with strangers to justify their miserable existence.

I was being polite when I addessed you earlier, now I will give you no quarter mate.

A glance through your previous comments on this site have shown me that you are not even worth engaging. That will just feed your ignorance. You clearly need help. This repository of bile within you that seeks an outlet on the Internet requires some sort of psychiatric evaluation. Where does it come from, I wonder? Are you unfulfilled? Do you think the world has done you wrong? Perhaps the white man is to blame? Europeans?

Whatever it is, you are not normal. I am not even going to address your diatribe about the origin of the name Jesus. I will not even honour that utter tripe with a response. Have a good life. I am good.

Now that you have got that off your chest I hope you feel lighter
Let me tell you what you are
A colonized mind trying too hard to be anglicized

You deserve pity
We all cannot be like that
Jesus is not the original form of the name it has variants all over the world
just like our own Jesu

So why the "incredulity" when someone says or writes Tampolin
"You will give me no quarter"? You are trying too hard and it is cringe worthy
Only gay people talk like that in the 21st century .
"Boulder sized Chip" = oxymoron
You are trying too hard. We do not talk about chips on shoulders in Nigeria. KEEP IT REAL

We are African and have every right to adjust Tampolin just like your masters in Dublin did with "JESUS"

So ridiculing our people because they do not match your idea of what a colonized or anglicized African should write or say will get the response you are getting.
I do not have time to browse your posts to suss you and your psychology out
It is Tampolin and if you do not like it call Jesus and your friends from the "English speaking " world to a weeping congress
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Georgejeez: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
Pickmycall:
This guy don use all the money wey osun state governor give am for campaign take travel to Germany.
grin grin grin grin grin grin so Agbero scam full Governor, hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by nedekid: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Creamypie:
Ewoh, na Benz c300 2015 them dey use do kabukabu. Yahoo boys no go happy with this viral news. If em upgrade to range rover, portable go upload live videos from Dubai, as na I'm them dey use do kabukabu that way.
That one sef na old benz. My broda, come see benz, benz weh persin never see before. I de see benz sef weh when e pass, the muffler for the silencer de sound like trumpet.
Really the cars we use in Nigeria now are quite old and outdated.
One guy de talk say recession de abroad, just for my presence for front of my hotel car park where I go smoke, I try snap picture of two small boys and the kind moto them de enter make I post am for that Nairalander make him see watin pikin de take play. Omo, the moto get 4 exhaust pipe, I look am well, na golf gti, possibly latest model, if you hear the sound when this boy start am, come fire am again? Hey God! I weak.
Meanwhile ower people go de defend this gov say no be only naija de suffer poor economy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by hkidola00(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
davodyguy:
Largest Economy in Europe
Uk
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by abokikhalifa: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
kingharzy:
LOL....
Just when you try to avoid this one he commits another one. But really, the US Embassy needs to issue one of those terror alerts on this guy. We all know agbado urc....s are very good at that arrogance they accuse #Obidients of.
Portable. Carry on sir.

US Embassy workers ain't dump like you
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by hkidola00(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Angrygoat:
After making 400 dollars on dodgecoin,I now stakked 300,and within 30mins,my 300 was reading -297 and gbam it closed.. I dey weep like this, i lost 300$ profit due to greed. Money i don play take go use buy something,but I know tomorrow,I go trade again.
pardon me,what do u mean by stake .is it a form of betting
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Udanta: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
Spoken like a true twit. I was holding my breath for reason but really should not have bothered.

I got halfway through your write up and gave up. Utter pig headed ignorance with a sprinkling of homophobia thrown in for good measure , very classy indeed.

Trying too hard, you said? Colonised? You are writing in English, you plonker!

I give up. The Internet really is a leveller.

omonnakoda:
Now that you have got that off your chest I hope you feel lighter
Let me tell you what you are
A colonized mind trying too hard to be anglicized

You deserve pity
We all cannot be like that
Jesus is not the original form of the name it has variants all over the world
just like our own Jesu

So why the "incredulity" when someone says or writes Tampolin
"You will give me no quarter"? You are trying too hard and it is cringe worthy
Only gay people talk like that in the 21st century .
"Boulder sized Chip" = oxymoron
You are trying too hard. We do not talk about chips on shoulders in Nigeria. KEEP IT REAL

We are African and have every right to adjust Tampolin just like your masters in Dublin did with "JESUS"

So ridiculing our people because they do not match your idea of what a colonized or anglicized African should write or say will get the response you are getting.
I do not have time to browse your posts to suss you and your psychology out
It is Tampolin and if you do not like it call Jesus and your friends from the "English speaking " world to a weeping congress

1 Like

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
I know somebody who currently uses Highlander 2020 for Uber in Canada. These things are only big deal in Nigeria. Somebody sent me a picture from Germany some years ago where a glk 350 was been used for Uber. This was like 4yrs ago. May God help us.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by funshint(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wetin some boys dey kill their mama for....life is truly vanity!
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by omonnakoda: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Udanta:
Spoken like a true twit. I was holding my breath for reason but really should not have bothered.

I got halfway through your write up and gave up. Utter pig headed ignorance with a sprinkling of homophobia thrown in for good measure , very classy indeed.

Trying too hard, you said? Colonised? You are writing in English, you plonker!

I give up. The Internet really is a leveller.

Wetin be plonker? Keep it real and talk like a real person
Homophobia? I no know book
We no like gay people for Naija
You have my genuine sympathy

Tampolin it is
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Greystone: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hwx3KdWHg

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Photo, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable, has mocked Nigerians who brag about owning Mercedes Benz car in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazu Zeh crooner who travelled to Germany, said the luxury car which many Nigerians take as a symbol of class and status status, is used as taxi in Germany.

He shared a video of himself saying this in Düsseldorf, Germany. He captioned the video on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkQoNcAti6V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This mentally retar.ded low life is sputing trash once again.

Benzes are not used in the UK and US. Does that mean anyone who owns a Benz in those countries doesn’t know what he is doing?

On the other hand, in Dubai, Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Bentleys are being used as Taxis.

Everything is relative.

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 12:35am On Oct 30, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Not a big deal na. Even Tesla and Porsch are used as Taxis

You just said my mind. What's the big deal in using Benz for taxi? You see, the problem we have as human beings is always the way we perceive things.

Portable and most Nigerians underate taxi business and believe only inferior low quality cars should be used for it. So, they are often surprised when they go to advance countries and see exotic cars being used for such business.

Baba, the fact that you just discovered Benz is being used as taxi in Germany doesn't mean owning it is not an achievement for those who work hard to get one

1 Like

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Sometimes this are mistakes we always make shall, what do u you expect Europeans to use for taxis dead cars? they are the the producers of those cars, remember any hospitable business u must tosh it for your customers to like it too, Just like prostitutes I remember those days it was a always the very beautiful ones that are doing the job then even maybe till now self so there is it nothing new
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Munga1122: 1:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Is he a mechanic?
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by planetx: 1:14am On Oct 30, 2022
But Benz is never used as a taxi in the US, so is the US a poor country because of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:21am On Oct 30, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
When dem arrest the idiot for unlawful snapping and send am to jail now, dem go dey disturb Abike Dabiri up and down.
Lol... which one be unlawful snapping?
Typical Nigerian mentality! Have you ever stepped airport before talkless of abroad? You need to educate yourself.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2022
observanc1:
what's illegal snapping a public transport? Oyibo has sense pass that rubbish.
If u see the cars they use for taxi in advanced countries, even Directors here in Nigeria can't purchase them as tokunbo.
U can even take picture of White House in US and picture of Queen's ( now King's) Palace in London, is it the picture of a taxi that u can't take? Very funny.
The guy is very local.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2022
omonnakoda:
again?

are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

Don't you want us to get to the root of your emotional outbursts so we can help you?

From your emotional outbursts, don't you think u have a greater need for a psychologist that I do?

Please quote d heading of the thread verbatim.

What am I bitter and hateful about? Kindly expantiate

How did I hold portable that you say I should leave him alone? Did he complain to you that I am holding him?

Are you focusing on your grind or is portable your grind?

Kindly identify d hate you are referring to
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:12am On Oct 30, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hwx3KdWHg

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Photo, Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Portable, has mocked Nigerians who brag about owning Mercedes Benz car in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

The Zazu Zeh crooner who travelled to Germany, said the luxury car which many Nigerians take as a symbol of class and status status, is used as taxi in Germany.

He shared a video of himself saying this in Düsseldorf, Germany. He captioned the video on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkQoNcAti6V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Watin you know money miss road wey you for dey with the incoming President boys dey collect owo mi da for mile two. Your sense no tell you say na their official car be that
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by maridrug(m): 3:25am On Oct 30, 2022
Gine:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to feed. We have been hungry since this week pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful. May God almighty bless you and come to your aid as you have come to ours
G.T Bank -Anna
You're always hungry and begging.
Get off begging all the time.
Economic meltdown dey everywhere.
Get to the street and hustle.
Fry akara in the morning and evening.
Sell bread and any petty stuff to keep you off from hunger and begging.
Self respect and dignity is an inestimable asset.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by LastProphet: 3:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Mercury12:
The black man mentality is the problem.
Your rich politicians still licks the west asss.
Many black folks are suffering from mental slavery with exception to few

Western ass is not your problem not in 2022 again. The accountant general that stole more money than ASUU was asking for did not work for western ass. Obori stole Delta state blind and Nigerian court freed him, it was only the UK that sent him to jail not even for stealing from them, but why he brought the money there because of talks like yours now, yet you African intellectuals still find a way to exonerate black thieves and still blame white people. This dumbness is just tiring

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Portable na confirm local man abegi. He never see mercedes benz wey dem paint Lagos State taxi colour before he jand to Germany? Even for Murtala Mohammed international airport for Ikeja, Lagos dem dey even use almighty benz as airport taxi sef. Local boy. He is comparing a whole Germany home of Mercedes Benz. In the US limo are also used for executive transport. Benz is a premium car anytime and any day.

1 Like

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Quenncee: 5:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Dem dey use Bentley for taxi in Dubai too. The taxi na for class.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 30, 2022
Benz have been used as taxis in many countries for decades, UAE, Dubai, Europe, UK ,US and many more have been using Benz.
In Abuja and Lagos there were used as drop vehicles before uber and bolt came.

We should stop worshipping vehicles.
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2022
Quenncee:
Dem dey use Bentley for taxi in Dubai too. The taxi na for class.

Not class, if you can afford it you can use it, in Nigeria you can rent a land rover, land cruiser for as low as 20k a day, am talking latest models .
Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by B2B23: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2022
Traveling is educative. He has been living in his hut all these while and he is telling people who knew and saw these things 20yrs ago how it is.

Poverty is engraved on some skin.

1 Like

Re: Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2022
Well, it's an admixture of facts borne out of very little knowledge and the level of exposure of the guy himself...

First, Mercedes Benz is German. And as a local product some low-grade brands (budget fit cars) are produced for such runnings like commercial vehicles while the same car model (in same fashion and semblance) in other hand is produced in high-grade, prestigious brands for the car owners whose taste and pocket match same. Point here is, while the taxi-model may come in a regular 4-cylinder engine and cost less, a prestigious model may be in a more fine-tuned 16-cylinder engine and other refined specs.

Secondly, Benz is arguably a symbol of class the world over! It is not uncommon to see world leaders being chauffeured in Benz vehicles. From the Pope to Kim Jon-ung. From Putin to Macron... Even most VIPs carriages for UN functions are Benz products. Even in some countries like Mexico, it is assumed that driving a posh Benz model is an emblazonment of belonging to some drug Cartel!
So, trying to talk down Benz because you see a taxi grade model doesn't diminish the prestige the marque carries. In fact, the First Car (no pun intended) has only been magnanimous to have made its brands available to the middle and low class, because Benz has indeed earned itself an aristocratic status over the ages.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Gifts Tacha IPhone 11 Pro Max Worth N600k / Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Ghanaian Actor, Eddie Coffie, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.