Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? (3225 Views)

Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs / Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / Kano Relaxes Lockdown For Ramadan Shopping, Despite Increase Of COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by kcnwaigbo: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin my Igbo friend

When would you people start talking without emotions

Is this just chest beating or you guys have made up your minds the false world by Peter Obi exist
The same way you people think Tinubu would win the North because some of their Governors are APC? tongue

Over 90% of non-SW christians in Nigeria today will never vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.Tinubu has zero chance of winning the NC
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Aiel123: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
juman:
He would not win in any of the thirty six states.
Which kind thing be this na?
Who will win Anambra?
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Jagaban entourage is more than those in the campaign

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by kcnwaigbo: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Jagaban entourage is more than those in the campaign
The same jagaban that was greeted by empty streets in Kano
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Truthisunique2: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

The same way you people think Tinubu would win the North because some of their Governors are APC? tongue

Over 90% of non-SW christians in Nigeria today will never vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.Tinubu has zero chance of winning the NC
I support Atiku

Only a fool believes north would leave Atiku and go for Tinubu

If north is not falling for Obi so called agenda to transform Nigeria doesn't it tell you the same principles it votes by stand supreme
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by kcnwaigbo: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I support Atiku

Only a fool believes north would leave Atiku and go for Tinubu

If north is not falling for Obi so called agenda to transform Nigeria doesn't it tell you the same principles it votes by stand supreme
Atiku will win the North but he will not be president.He would not see 25% in most states of the south.

Atiku's margin of victory in the North will be very lean as the NNNP and APC will eat into their votes in the NE and NW
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Now can you show me obi crowd in Kano
At least,he has visited twice this week

1 Like

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by MikeofAfrica: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
LegendHero:

You don’t know what you are talking about.

What security situation? If those crowd there can come then the other can come.

Peter Obi is the most overrated person in this election by his Obituary kids online who don’t know jack about elections.

God give us all long life till next year election and beyond, you guys will understand politics.

I see some people saying Obi will will Nassarawa LOL. If that guy get 15% in the state election, then INEC should just declare him winner.

I support Peter Obi not because he will win 2023 election but because he is better than Atiku and Tinubu.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not yet ripe for a Political revolution that will sweep out PDP and APC. Tribalism , rigging, Religion and Party Structure will determine the winner of 2023 election.
Hence either Tinubu or Atiku will succeed Buhari.
Peter Obi will win SE but Atiku will get good votes from the region using PDP structure. The same PDP structure will make Atiku to win SS with Obi coming closely second.
Tinubu will easily win SW. He will only have problem in Lagos where Obi is popular. NC will be shared by the three candidates with Tinubu having an edge.
Hence NE and NW will determine the winner of the poll. Obi stands no chance of winning a single State in the two regions.
Hence while I will vote Peter Obi to encourage him, I am preparing myself for either a Tinubu presidency or an Atiku presidency. Unfortunately, both of them might be worse than Buhari .
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Truthisunique2: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Atiku will win the North but he will not be president.He would not see 25% in most states of the south.

Atiku's margin of victory in the North will be very lean as the NNNP and APC will eat into their votes in the NE and NW
North is one Kwankwaso would tell you Atiku is his elder brother later on.

Tinubu is an infidel that would realise he is an outsider no Matter how he wants to Claim son

PDP is a rooted party in the south, for wike to be employing 50'000 polling unit adviser it's to tell you PDP is grounded to the roots

Atiku pulled 40+ in south west APC stronghold without lifting a finger

At worst he would shelf 60% to obidients in SS/SE, there is never a time he won't see 40% realistically especially with active govs, and pdp politicians across.

So many villages and towns in SS/SE have one politician son very dear to them who give them directive to follow because their alignment brings divided to such areas

2 Likes

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Truthisunique2: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

I support Peter Obi not because he will win 2023 election but because he is better than Atiku and Tinubu.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not yet ripe for a Political revolution that will sweep out PDP and APC. Tribalism , rigging, Religion and Party Structure will determine the winner of 2023 election.
Hence either Tinubu or Atiku will succeed Buhari.
Peter Obi will win SE but Atiku will get good votes from the region using PDP structure. The same PDP structure will make Atiku to win SS with Obi coming closely second.
Tinubu will easily win SW. He will only have problem in Lagos where Obi is popular. NC will be shared by the three candidates with Tinubu having an edge.
Hence NE and NW will determine the winner of the poll. Obi stands no chance of winning a single State in the two regions.
Hence while I will vote Peter Obi to encourage him, I am preparing myself for either a Tinubu presidency or an Atiku presidency. Unfortunately, both of them might be worse than Buhari .
This is an obidient that reasons with sense

Obi is going no where, the myth of him penetrating North is a scam

Look at him Datti a northern son is even unknown to his own people.

However Tinubu won't have edge in NC over Atiku

He can only win Yoruba sentimental Kwara, places like Nassarawa, Niger, have hibreed of christians/Muslims religious bigot who don't want these states to fall into the dilution from the south or christians.

Do you know Nassarawa was supposed to be ruled by Christian one time before the current APC chairman Abdullahi took over and brought policies to ensure the political design favour Muslims

So ethnic fanatics block in Nassarawa, Niger would go for Atiku, religious block would go for Atiku, the group fed up with APC bad government would go for pdp.

In Kogi PDP is 50/50, in Plateau PDP is picking it massively forget Obi minority noise, and the state is fed up with APC

Benue would be split, same with abuja
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
AreaGovo:
You posted picture taken when crowd never gathered. You should be ashamed of yourself.
crowd has not gathered by 3pm?
na occultic meeting una wan do?

1 Like

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by tinsel: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
bender79:
Do you think that crowds are reflection of votes? Meanwhile Nasarawa was never in the permutation. 25% is what we seek for in Nasarawa. The places that are in play for labour are plateau, Benue and some parts of Kaduna in the north central
Yesterday, Nassarawa was in play and today it is gone. He will soon hold his rallies in plateau and benue and we will see how they are in play.

1 Like

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
juman:
But a lot of thanks to obi and his supporters, they make the election thing to be robust and more interesting.
they made it childish. Imagine someone opening his mouth to say Obi will win Kaduna and Taraba. It is just unbelievably hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Indispensable85(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
I laff oooooo

1 Like

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by juman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aiel123:

Which kind thing be this na?
Who will win Anambra?

Pdp would win anambra.
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by buhariguy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
bender79:
Do you think that crowds are reflection of votes? Meanwhile Nasarawa was never in the permutation. 25% is what we seek for in Nasarawa. The places that are in play for labour are plateau, Benue and some parts of Kaduna in the north central
kaduna is in North west.
Meanwhile, obi can not get 20% in nasarawa

1 Like

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by buhariguy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

only the apc women in kano indoor sport complex stadium are more than this obi social gathering

1 Like

Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Aiel123: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
juman:

Pdp would win anambra.
I'm rooting for PDP but this one ehn...I don't see it happening to be sincere.
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by Spandau: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
seunmsg:

He can’t win Plateau. He will do well in the state capital and that’s all. PDP and APC will mobilize heavily for votes in the other local governments and that’s what will make the difference.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by wingmanIII: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Op is very stupid. Bloody buffon
Re: Is The North Central Still Totally Lockdown For Obi? by donphilopus: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
wingmanIII:
Op is very stupid. Bloody buffon

Good evening Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innocent Girl Killed By IPOB Unknown Gunmen Laid To Rest PHOTOS / Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix / Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.