Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? (3203 Views)

Tinubu: I Don't Belive In One Nigeria (1997) / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by N3TRAL: 9:28pm On Jan 14
I vehemently and unequivocally disassociate myself with the APC and the government of President Tinubu.

Any resident of Nigeria who denies that Nigerians are not suffering worse than they did in 2022 is a liar who doesn't partake in national discourse for the good of the country but for personal gains. The irony is that majority of the times, the "personal gain" of the primitive and timid supporters is the mere satisfaction that someone from the region of the country they love to hate will not lead the affairs of Nigeria.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by N3TRAL: 9:29pm On Jan 14
There are things we should agree on by virtue of our very conscience and humanity.

If a Nigerian complains about the killings of hundreds of innocent citizens in the Middle-Belt, they should not be dismissed as "Children of Hate" because that is what the Government in power campaigned to stop.

If a Nigerian complains about the incessant kidnappings across our cities and highways, including the FCT, they should not be dismissed as Obidients because our children, nieces and nephews mobilizing for NYSC may be the next victims.

If a Nigerian complains about the inflation, your duty as a self-acclaimed patriot should be to enlighten them about the plans of government in place and call out the government to do better. Your reply should not be: " I think that you are all billionaires in your region."

I can go on and on.

As a rational human being you should prioritize your security and economic well-being. Your happiness shouldn't come from the genuine dissatisfaction of people who complain against government actions and inactions that affect most of us.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by vanbonattel: 9:34pm On Jan 14
I myself don't understand it, some people are born sadistic beings. The fact that they are in control of government is still ot enough to satisfy their selfish interests, they still remain sad in their very dark minds.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Brendaniel: 9:36pm On Jan 14
N3TRAL:
I vehemently and unequivocally disassociate myself with the APC and the government of President Tinubu.

Any resident of Nigeria who denies that Nigerians are not suffering worse than they did in 2022 is a liar who doesn't partake in national discourse for the good of the country but for personal gains. The irony is that majority of the times, the "personal gain" of the primitive and timid supporters is the mere satisfaction that someone from the region of the country they love to hate will not lead the affairs of Nigeria.

Is this you writing this? I still don't believe....

6 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Cruise777: 9:45pm On Jan 14
tongue

Dey play

Which Nigeria dey suffer

Restaurant dey full

Markets are crowded

ATM fully cashed out

Wedding and marriage every weekend in almost all event center, just go and see food wasted

Go to your local supermart like ShopRite see people spending

Abeg stroll go any club

The funny thing is GLK and more Benz are getting bought at fast rate according to a dealer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14
Humans aren't supposed to live in Nigeria.

That's why a lot of Nigérians are running from this country as strange humans are in charge of government.

Politicians have hired and deployed an army of online supporters to gaslight the struggling Nigerians.

The best bet is to save your sanity and leave the country for them.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by N3TRAL: 9:53pm On Jan 14
Brendaniel:

Yes, I deeply apologize.

It's been 8 months of blaming Emefiele and past ministers.

8 months of Naira and forex scarcity even though Emefiele is standing trial.

8 months of miliatary jets bombing civilians.

8 months of the vast majority of Nigerian men in ungoverned spaces within our territory watching on as their wives and daughters are raped by bandits.

8 months of helpless mothers looking on as the children they carried for 9 months and breastfed are slaughtered for hours without response from security agencies.

8 months of multinationals deserting the country and worsening our unemployment ratio.

It's been 8 months of pro-government propaganda.

8 months of verifying who owns Lagos.

8 months of moving from one international summit to another with no remarkable improvement at home.

It's been 8 months of calling those who are brave enough to speak up "sore losers."

I am tired.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Blackfire(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14
N3TRAL:

Yes, I deeply apologize.

8 months of the vast majority of Nigerian men in ungoverned spaces within our territory watching on as their wives and daughters are raped by bandits.

8 months of helpless mothers looking on as the childrens they carried for 9 months and breastfed are slaughtered for hours without response from security agencies.

8 months of multinationals deserting the country and worsening our unemployment ratio.

8 months of moving from one international summit to another with no remarkable improvement at home.

It's been 8 months of calling those who are brave enough to speak up "sore losers."

I am tired.

Thunder fire .......u

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by hegelian: 10:50pm On Jan 14
N3TRAL:

the same tinubu you supported all throught the election and became a tribal lord with hate and bile for?? what changed bro??Nigeria will only grow when we manage our emotion maturely and make decision based on reality and logic

18 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by isArray: 10:54pm On Jan 14
For the illiterates It's Stockholm syndrome, For the educated, they think they might get favour from the government one way or the other through contracts and all of that, so they suffer offline and wash the government online, except you're well connected(business moguls and elites) you're never getting anything tangible from the Nigerian government(maybe Npower 30k grin), even if you are a card carrying member, at the end of the day you're just a pawn in the grand scheme of things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by isArray: 10:59pm On Jan 14
hegelian:

the same tinubu you supported all throught the election and became a tribal lord with hate and bile for?? what changed bro??Nigeria will only grow when we manage our emotion maturely and make decision based on reality and logic
Maybe you should listen to Fela tracks, you'd understand that there is no growth coming from anywhere, there is nothing happening now that did not happen back then, it's just more in the limelight because of social media, Jaga jaga was released during Obj's regime and that was under a different political party, is it not worser now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by DMerciful(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14
Are you sure he has not been personally affected?

Some people only learn when it happens to them
hegelian:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:08pm On Jan 14
Brendaniel:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You’d be surprised how the scary prospect of danger approaching one’s doormouth can help reset their brain back to factory settings! wink

9 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Gadafii: 11:10pm On Jan 14
Alarm don ring for this one side, him eyes don clear

Many of them corn gangsters eyes go still open, Infact many of them already know Nigeria is a crime scene already, a catastrophic disaster but because of “emi lokan” or the petty gains they derive from the govt they won’t speak up

So this particular person could write all of these, 😅😂

9 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by ILoveNG: 11:49pm On Jan 14
Gadafii:
Alarm don ring for this one side, him eyes don clear

Many of them corn gangsters eyes go still open, Infact many of them already know Nigeria is a crime scene already, a catastrophic disaster but because of “emi lokan” or the petty gains they derive from the govt they won’t speak up

So this particular person could write all of these, 😅😂

It’s yet to occur to you that it’s you and your people that are complaining the most about the suffering. Check this thread for example. 😂
I wonder what you will say to hide the obvious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Ozommadu: 6:27am On Jan 15
N3TRAL:

Yes, I deeply apologize.

8 months of helpless mothers looking on as the children they carried for 9 months and breastfed are slaughtered for hours without response from security agencies.

I am tired.

I have trust issues and I don't easily forgive and forget.

I know you'll still go back supporting Apc before 2027 and resume your attack on igbos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Noerection: 6:29am On Jan 15
Wonder shall never end
The same people claiming to be the Billionaires in the country still claiming hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Ozommadu: 6:30am On Jan 15
ILoveNG:

It’s yet to occur to you that it’s you and your people that are complaining the most about the suffering. Check this thread for example. 😂

Op see your former colleague, any opposition voice is a haram to una

But you'll soon learn

4 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by N3TRAL: 7:33am On Jan 15
Growing up amongst people who are geographically from the South of the country has made me realize that phrases like "power must return to the south" are laced with deceit.

There is actually no "South" in the heart of the average person from this part of the country. The part of the country hates and despises others in the deeper south and East while loving and revering our fellow citizens up North.

I had a conversation recently with about 10 young professionals from the part of the country. They were all in their early 20s. All of them confessed that they loved the Northerners more than those from "South South" or the "South East". Their reason was that the Northerners were "humble" and "did not like money".

It is heart breaking that a younger generation have inherited the hate of their parents against a group that contribute meaningfully to the economic life of their towns while loving those who have only tried to conquer their enclave starting from Ilorin.

Sometimes I think that the hate is motivated by envy and deep rooted jealousy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by IBOMPROPERTIES: 8:06am On Jan 15
N3TRAL:

Yes, I deeply apologize.

I am tired.

We all thank God for setting you free from your former bondage.

Welcome to the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by BloomingDale(f): 8:06am On Jan 15

1 Like

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by ambale(m): 8:25am On Jan 15
Nation-building is not name-calling

There must be at least two sides always

This government has not stamped her ground and it is very bad that after 8 months, we still can't see glimpses of hope and we still have people wanting to defend this at any given opportunity

We are making look like it's a particular region while our regions are all hurting together

Businesses are seriously struggling, people can't feed themselves well anymore

Money is becoming useless daily

Hopefully something will be done asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Bongadu: 8:52am On Jan 15
I stopped believing in Nigeria , changed my identities and relocated to Benin rep

The only thing holding me in Nigeria is my ex girlfriend and my daughter if not I for don japa enter yurop

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by ILoveNG: 9:03am On Jan 15
Ozommadu:

Op see your former colleague, any opposition voice is a haram to una

But you'll soon learn

It appears that it’s you and your people are the ones learning, hence the noise 😂
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Antivirus92(m): 9:47am On Jan 15
N3TRAL:

Yes, I deeply apologize.

I am tired.
Lol.... This one don get sense but majority of his people are still wallowing in self delusion because their tribesman is the president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 11:07am On Jan 15
Brendaniel:

What happened to that account
Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 11:08am On Jan 15
N3TRAL:

Yes, I deeply apologize.

I am tired.
Well, I hv no pity on anybody again in dis kantri.

2 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 11:10am On Jan 15
ILoveNG:

Like dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 11:13am On Jan 15
Antivirus92:
Lol.... This one don get sense but majority of his people are still wallowing in self delusion because their tribesman is the president
Hausas never supported buhari to dis stupid level of Tinubu people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Brendaniel: 11:13am On Jan 15
Streetdoctor:

What happened to that account

I still feel it is hacked....

3 Likes

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by Streetdoctor: 11:13am On Jan 15
Cruise777:
tongue

Dey play

Which Nigeria dey suffer

Restaurant dey full

Markets are crowded

ATM fully cashed out

Wedding and marriage every weekend in almost all event center, just go and see food wasted

Go to your local supermart like ShopRite see people spending

Abeg stroll go any club

The funny thing is GLK and more Benz are getting bought at fast rate according to a dealer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These People Really Love Or Belive In Nigeria? by CandidAdmin(m): 11:14am On Jan 15
You are not the only at fault.
Obidients also need to stop that trend of if his not on my team, He is an enemy.
Apc supporters need to stop supporting everything APC does. Condemn the ones that need to be condemned

Both LP, APC and PDP supporters need to stop attacking the messanger and start attacking the message.

The question now is, Are there better days ahead for 9ja.
Anyways, anyone wey fit help me with me with anything?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pdp Strived To Field Fashola For The April Polls --kwankwaso / Tara Agro's 42000 Tonnes Rice Processing Mill Enugu To Be Completed In Jan 2014 / 10 Generals Guilty Of Arming Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.