Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup (23346 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
I don't know why some people reason like cows.

So because someone failed does it justify the fact that every other person should fail?

India is good in cricket. They were never a good in football.

How you compare Nigeria to India in terms of football.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Kelvinhunta: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
And ur reason for not qualifying is because China and India failed? Clueless people
ganisucks:

See Tweet Below

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1586384621029261314?cxt=HHwWhIC82Yya_IMsAAAA
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Gossipninja: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

After today if i hear any obidients talk about winning North-central. - Na oraimo cord i go use wipe im brain angry

You don turn wailer over a 'structureless party' shame do dey catch you? Urchin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by PStacks(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Peter Obi is a drowning Man. He would say anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by E960(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wizkid- Money & Love ( Official Video)

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxteUDNe2g
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by realestate99: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obi the mediocre!!! Obi does not have any filter, he just says word directly from his raw thoughts. Italy has won the world cup 4 times but they won't be in Qatar, it happens like that sometimes. Like someone said, when you want to disgrace Obi just give him a microphone.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Theunbothered: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
aariwa:
Football is the only thing that holds Nigeria together …the only thing most people are proud of in Nigeria. If you cannot manage anything right, at least manage football right because most Nigerians feel that is not asking for too much from the authorities but when you cannot not manage economy, security, corruption, debt etc come join am with our national unity football..what would you say about such leadership?

APC supporters hate Nigeria more than any other group.

See the way Abike, Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesina and the rest talk about Nigerians it is clear they have undiluted hatred for the country in all forms.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Obere4u: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
I don't know why some people reason like cows.

So because someone failed does it justify the fact that every other person should fail?

India is good in cricket. They were never a good in football.

How you compare Nigeria to India in terms of football.

Italy that didn't qualify nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Eriokanmi: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

After today if i hear any obidients talk about winning North-central. - Na oraimo cord i go use wipe im brain angry

I went to the Labour party rally in Nasarawa today. Naso almajiri full everywhere and anywhere you turn.

They came to see Obi, the only one who could shape their future. What's bad about that? Did you watch kano rally for Tinubu too? No single almanjiris spotted right ?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
ganisucks:

See Tweet Below

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1586384621029261314?cxt=HHwWhIC82Yya_IMsAAAA

The fact remains that APC is a monumental failure
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by wman(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
China and India aren't footballing countries.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Allisgud: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
This idiot wey suppose dey sale sugar cane for wheel baro,cow in office if our talented footballers are empowers we wil carry that cup
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Well, see people that Yoruba Muslims stupidly pushed on Nigerians....

Football that happens to be the only thing left that is uniting NIGERIA is what this Babacow is condemning and his slaves are busy clapping and praising him......

Yoruba Muslims........why all these on NIGERIANS??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by israelmao(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Would you compare China and India in term of football?Nigeria had clinched World Cup quarter final tickets on different occasions but how far have China and India gone?Nigeria is filled with abundance of talents if only there are intelligent and serious leaders to harness them.Do you know how much Nigeria has lost for losing out of World Cup Final?The government you're madly in support of is only endemic in corruption and shrewd in indebtedness .
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Benchilwell: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
With diz failure of Apc,they still have mouth to attack pple, instead of begging, when 2019 election was coming,pdp ask Nigeria for forgiveness for their bad policy for 16 yrs,but diz apc own na foolishness,after fail for 8yrs even worse than pdp 16yrs,they still have mouth to talk.
Now see d results wat apc administration have brought to us.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obere4u:

So because a brilliant student in a class failed Maths in WASSCE does it just the fact that everyone in the class should fail Maths?

So because Italy didn't qualify Nigeria is not supposed to qualify?

No wonder they said that failure always love company.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Blaze14k: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Can obi give out anything meaningful from his flat-head without lies and meaningless accusations and complains?

Did India with over 1.4billion people qualified? angry

Look at how ur candidate tinubu is goofing anywhere he goes. Ur not even ashamed of urself
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Afikoo: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
See the massive crowd that turn up for obi campaign today in Lafia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBPc3jf1y18
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Doyou2019: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
DesChyko:
I'm more impressed by the people who understood that tweet despite the distorting grammatical blunders. The seeing there was the first thing that threw me off balancegrin

Comparing Nigeria to China and India in football. Let's go
Nigeria has players like Osimhen, Ndidi, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Awoniyi, Bassey, Aribo, Dennis, Onuachu, Simon, Sadiq, Lookman, e.t.c. That's at least ten players all playing for high profile clubs in high profile leagues. Can we repeat the same for India and China?

Quota System education mad sha. Religion, Tribe and Insha Allah, that's all. Every other thing, zero!
Terrible grammar and sentence construction.

And that one earns more than a Professor in this clime? ??
O ma se o.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by kingyakos: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I was at the Labour party rally in Nasarawa today. Naso almajiri full everywhere and anywhere you turn. Na the fuel wey i burn from kaduna dey pain me pass

Go wipe ur mama yansh
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Iykenuwa(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Can obi give out anything meaningful from his flat-head without lies and meaningless accusations and complains?

Did India with over 1.4billion people qualified? angry

Grammar like yours is why we need him as President.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by capofwesh(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Obere4u:

what of Ghana that qualified?
Do you enjoy mediocrity this much?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by DesChyko: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Terrible grammar and sentence construction.

And that one earns more than a Professor in this clime? ??
O ma se o.

My brotherrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Obere4u: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

So because a brilliant student in a class failed Maths in WASSCE does it just the fact that everyone in the class should fail Maths?

World Cup qualification isn't be population.
Did Egypt qualify?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by openmine(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Anyone that compares China and India to a soccer nation like Nigeria is displaying his deficiency in sports knowledge!
Despite the economic prosperity of China and India,they cannot come close to Nigeria in terms of soccer!
Maybe gymnastics and table tennis for China and cricket for India!
Its a shame we could not qualify for the world cup tournament!
A well coordinated and focussed Nigerian team would have dismantled an upcoming Ghanaian team home and away!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Obere4u: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
capofwesh:

what of Ghana that qualified?
Do you enjoy mediocrity this much?

What of Egypt that didn't qualify, so they are mediocre?
So all countries that didn't qualify are mediocore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Obere4u: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Italy isn't the most brilliant as they are not Number 1 on FIFA ranking neither are they the among world top 3 countries.

So rest.
Sports is preparation + luck.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by 07kjb: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I was at the Labour party rally in Nasarawa today. The place was empty like birthday party.
Naso almajiri full everywhere and anywhere you turn. Na the fuel wey i burn from kaduna dey pain me pass

So almajiri doesn't vote again

Yes NIGERIA supposed to dominate football and sports in Africa,u don't compare our gene to that of China and indias
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Phantom233: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Aboki always reasoning like an ancient creature. China as a country has archive what the entire west african countries has not, so we can't compare ourselves to them, football is just a single sports. In terms of football we are rated far higher than china so we out to qualify.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by John4B: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I was at the Labour party rally in Nasarawa today. The place was empty like birthday party.
Naso almajiri full everywhere and anywhere you turn. Na the fuel wey i burn from kaduna dey pain me pass

As if u know the road to nasarawa state. Mugu!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by kessdivine4all: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

India with over 1.4billion people qualified? angry

You as stupid as the quota system Bashir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Okonjo Iweala’s Village Groans After 7 Years Without Electricity Supply / Elderly Man Blocks Road In Rivers To Protest His Vandalized Chair & Bench

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.