Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup (23364 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Obere4u: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
donbenie:
Shouldn't a Nation of Nigeria's pedigree,be qualifying for the World Cups?
Or is not qualifying supposed to be an achievement?

Qualification to world cup isn't by your pedigree.
Shouldn't a nation like Italy qualify for world cup?

It's just how prepared and lucky you are, you can be prepared but a nation with luck will knock you out and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Pinterest: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
DesChyko:
I'm more impressed by the people who understood that tweet despite the distorting grammatical blunders. The seeing there was the first thing that threw me off balancegrin

Comparing Nigeria to China and India in football. Let's go
Nigeria has players like Osimhen, Ndidi, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Awoniyi, Bassey, Aribo, Dennis, Onuachu, Simon, Sadiq, Lookman, e.t.c. That's at least ten players all playing for high profile clubs in high profile leagues. Can we repeat the same for India and China?

Nigeria is ranked 32nd amongst footballing nations. India and China by comparison is ranked 106th and 79th out of 211 nations. So yeah, they're not role models when it comes to footballing ability. You would expect everyone who knows football to know that.

Quota System education mad sha. Religion, Tribe and Insha Allah, that's all. Every other thing, zero!

Congrats to Osimhen today though.

China and India have better and functioning football leagues than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Abdu81: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2022

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by DesChyko: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Pinterest:

China and India have better and functioning football leagues than Nigeria.

Nigeria NPFL isn't even top five better and functioning leagues in Africa. But they're definitely one of the best teams in Africa.

Agenda?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Brunicekid(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Can obi give out anything meaningful from his flat-head without lies and meaningless accusations and complains?

India with over 1.4billion people qualified? angry
Nigeria has produced more football stars than India sha
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by lhordspy: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brunicekid:

We are talking of population not football star, sir.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Abdu81: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

After today if i hear any zombidient talk about winning North-central again. - Na oraimo cord i go use wipe im brain angry

I was at the Labour party rally in Nasarawa today. The place was empty like birthday party.
Naso almajiri full everywhere and anywhere you turn. Na the fuel wey i burn from kaduna dey pain me pass

Oga no be mouth see video no be your edited picture obi above yeye like APC or PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoWaJXXiIU
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by arantess: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Can obi give out anything meaningful from his flat-head without lies and meaningless accusations and complains?

As foolish as you are

India and china are not footballing countries

India is known mainly for cricket, china ping pong and gymnastics, but as afool you are you surely don't know

Nigeria is known for athletics and football, mumu man
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by phemmyfour: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2022
aariwa:
Football is the only thing that holds Nigeria together …the only thing most people are proud of in Nigeria. No political moment or history in Nigeria can compare in the minds to most Nigerians the iconic moment when Rashidi Yekini held Bulgarian net after scoring Nigeria’s first World Cup goal..that’s the power and magic of football that brings unity to the country If you cannot manage anything right, at least manage football right because most Nigerians feel that is not asking for too much from the authorities but when you cannot not manage economy, security, corruption, debt etc come join am with our national unity football..what would you say about such leadership?
At every World cup, some big teams in Africa will always be a casualty.

Why? Africa has 5 slots

Big teams in Africa are about 8-10, so we need more slots so that these big boys can be seeded and avoid one another in WCQ
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by lhordspy: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
arantess:

As foolish as you are

India and china are not footballing countries

India is known mainly for cricket, china ping pong and gymnastics, but as afool you are you surely don't know

Nigeria is known for athletics and football, mumu man

So it is our right to qualify to every tournament. What of italy, a former world champion?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by observanc1: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

After today if i hear any zombidient talk about winning North-central again. - Na oraimo cord i go use wipe im brain angry

I was at the Labour party rally in Nasarawa today. The place was empty like birthday party.
Naso almajiri full everywhere and anywhere you turn. Na the fuel wey i burn from kaduna dey pain me pass

as a shekpe and weed smoking tout, u went to the wrong venue.
The rally was well attended and the evidence is here fully on nairaland.
See 30k urchin burning fuel from kaduna to lafia. Nonsense.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Relaxnrethink: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol, Peter Obi's offence is that his not corrupt �

Tell me any governor that served 8yrs without corruption cases.

May God punish the evil perpetrators in the land
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by lhordspy: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
Abdu81:

Oga no be mouth see video no be your edited picture obi above yeye like APC or PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoWaJXXiIU

Are those people upto two hundred. It was filled with almajiri children.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Igboslayer: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Hahahahaha…The thing don dey clear small small for dia eyes.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Cajal(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
This Obi self
Work cup ?
But they say he is very smart
This Obi is going to be the greatest lie ever told
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Oksman(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
DesChyko:
I'm more impressed by the people who understood that tweet despite the distorting grammatical blunders. The seeing there was the first thing that threw me off balancegrin

Nigeria has players like Osimhen, Ndidi, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Awoniyi, Bassey, Aribo, Dennis, Onuachu, Simon, Sadiq, Lookman, e.t.c. That's at least ten players all playing for high profile clubs in high profile leagues. Can we repeat the same for India and China?

Nigeria is ranked 32nd amongst footballing nations. India and China by comparison is ranked 106th and 79th out of 211 nations. So yeah, they're not role models when it comes to footballing ability. You would expect everyone who knows football to know that.

Quota System education mad sha. Religion, Tribe and Insha Allah, that's all. Every other thing, zero!

You went too far to lecture that slow poke who couldn't win an ordinary primaries in his constituency.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by buhariguy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yankiss:
Utterly stupid comment. Nigeria is a football country. India is known for Crickets. China is for gymnastics. So that comparison is nonsensical. Look for better things to say against Obi, not this.
you and Obidient don't have sense.
What concern population with football.
Because the only thing Obidient know is to give nonsense figure.
Tell me what concern 200m people and world cup.
More idiotic pigs represent Nigeria who fail to qualify us.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by buhariguy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brunicekid:
is football by population.
That is why you and your Obidient don't have sense
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by saysugar(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lets be reasoning with sense nah, how is super eagle failure to qualify for World Cup be buhari fault pls, this empty head obi use that as campaign?? Is buhari nff? Is buhari the coach? Is buhari the players playing shit? Don’t You watch the match also? Pls don’t be a fool because of self interest
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Ezmans: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

so after 7 years of APC those homeless boy's still exist in Nasarawa & with a bag of rice going to 50,000 naira
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:

What of italy, a former world champion? They should cut off their president head for not qualifying too, right?

Peter is a daft man, i keep saying this.

This cow seem to be behind every idiotic post made on this forum.... well no surprise there, when all your emotions and thinking is power powered by religious zealotory, this is the type of stupidity that spews from your mouth, accept all mediocrity once it is coming from someone who worships or speaks the same language as you.
Certified dummy
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Perfectbeing(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
DesChyko:

You are just being stupid like Peter Obi. Peter Obi talked only about our population and not talent or FIFA ranking when he talked about us not qualifying for WC. From what he said, anybody that isn't brain dead know what he meant. According to Peter Obi, Nigeria should qualify for WC just because we are over 200 million.

So Bachir Ahmed was right to use countries with population even higher than Nigeria's to counter Obi's foolish statement.

Countries qualifying for WC isn't about population or even talent or ranking. If not only populated countries would qualify and only the highest ranked Nations would qualify. Even Italy that won the WC last didn't qualify..

If it was Tinubu that said this thing now, it is only then you would see that it was a foolish thing to say.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by DesChyko: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You are just being stupid like Peter Obi. Peter Obi talked only about our population and not talent or FIFA ranking when he talked about us not qualifying for WC. From what he said, anybody that isn't brain dead know what he meant. According to Peter Obi, Nigeria should qualify for WC just because we are over 200 million.

So Bachir Ahmed was right to use countries with population even higher than Nigeria's to counter Obi's foolish statement.

Countries qualifying for WC isn't about population or even talent or ranking. If not only populated countries would qualify and only the highest ranked Nations would qualify. Even Italy that won the WC last didn't qualify..

If it was Tinubu that said this thing now, it is only then you would see that it was a foolish thing to say.
All these long notes you typed reminds me of
Cassava Garri Ewa sjxlcoctwidlgpypuintbdvzvqhworgdkdbdndkx grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by CheapHomes1: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Sorry. Maybe if you had a list of tangibles APC has done to move nigeria in the last 7years, you would have been feeling better right now
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Perfectbeing(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
It is now obvious that Peter Obi doesn't know what to campaign with anymore.

Very soon he would totally run out of things to campaign with.

By the time the PH refineries start production by December, coupled with the completion of Dangote's refinery, Peter Obi wouldn't be able to use, "Nigeria doesn't have a working refinery" to campaign with..

Although some of his brain dead supporters might say the refinery only started working because of Peter Obi's criticism. Just like some fools here on NL said the the Zungeru dam was completed because of Peter Obi. Some even said it was because of Peter Obi criticism that made Buhari buy those siemens transformers last month.
Some said it was because Peter Obi visited Egypt that's why the bill allowing States, individuals and companies to generate and transmit power passed second reading..

Buhari will completely remove fuel subsidy when PH and Dangote refineries start working and PO will no longer be able to use subsidy corruption to campaign with anymore.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by timemotivator: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bobloco:
Imagine

Who did this to Bashir Ahmad
the person has died and forgot to undo what he did to him.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by donproject2(m): 1:30am On Oct 30, 2022
DesChyko:

So, are we blaming FG for failure to qualify for world cup?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by jamace(m): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2022

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by oldninja(m): 5:13am On Oct 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

The one wey weak me be say, how person go move from kaduna to nasarawa to come check whether population go high for obi rally or not. And how the high population been suppose to help you regain your transportation fare sef? grin grin

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by alfarouq(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2022
Racoon:
See dimwit brained fella displaying his crass ignorance.Well, the government Bashir Ahmad subserves have so much elevated failure as a national policy in all strata of governance that he will never see why it's a national shame & embarrassment if a great football nation of Nigeria's kind didn't qualify for a major tournament of the world cup status.

I thought it is only the Jude that used that a nation of football greats should qualify is the only confused person, I didn't know that there are others.

Why didn't Obi base his point on having produced greats and he chose to use population instead. A person that knows what he is doing should know that the answer he should be giving should be in line with what his statement is based upon. Unless you are telling us Obi does not know how to present his points and arguments.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by alfarouq(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2022
DesChyko:

Why didn't Obi base his point on having produced greats and he chose to use population instead. A person that knows what he is doing should know that the answer he should be giving should be in line with what his statement is based upon. Unless you are telling us Obi does not know how to present his statement or argument.

It is either Obi is dumb in the first place for not been able to articulate his point or you are for thinking an answer based on population to a statement based on population is wrong.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup by Siscooh: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Them say they go sweep kwara. I say lol.
Tinumbu has 80 percent of votes in kwara and every single vote from offa.

So kwara people no get sense or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Osinbajo Arrives Rivers State, Received By Governor Wike (Pics) / Court Blocks APC From Appointing Ajimobi, Issa-Onilu, Few Hours To NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.