Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. (1690 Views)

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Msmither: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
I've been contemplating about starting a business or traveling out of the country.
I don't want to waste this hard earned money only to go abroad and suffer nor do I want to venture into an unproductive business.

I have a boutique but it's not generating any meaningful revenue because sales is slow.

I need financial advice.
Thanks for your contribution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by SocialJustice: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Keep 10 million in fixed deposit that pays 15.5% annually. Some microfinance bank will pay up to 4% monthly but this needs a lawyer involved. Use the remaining N5m to buy health slot in UK or start school.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Rexymania(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
Baba if na me o, I will buy one of those long bus and enter into transportation. Or venture into agriculture business here in Nigeria
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Msmither: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Rexymania:
Baba if na me o, I will buy one of those long bus and enter into transportation. Or venture into agriculture business here in Nigeria

I've been thinking about this.
At the back of my house I planted less than 10 tomato plant.
I was surprised at the yeild.
Right now I have a 4 liter paint bucket full of tomatoes that some are even wasting already.

I harvest it every 2 days, it's just too much.

I was thinking what If I had a couple plots full of tomatoes, the yield would be insane.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Msmither: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
SocialJustice:
Keep 10 million in fixed deposit that pays 15.5% annually. Some microfinance bank will pay up to 4% monthly but this needs a lawyer involved. Use the remaining N5m to buy health slot in UK or start school.

The rate naira is losing value wouldn't let me do that.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Rexymania(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Confirm, you don't need to go far. I go need your number o. I also want to be venture into agriculture... Waiting for funds

Msmither:

Right now I have a 4 liter paint bucket full of tomatoes that some are even wasting already.

I was thinking what If I had a couple plots full of tomatoes, the yield would be insane.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by SocialJustice: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:

There's no safe place to keep naira now, the alternative is to BUY and hold USDT.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Zonefree(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Msmither:

You already got your answer. Thread closed.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by macrodata(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Start a CBT center for exams, your affiliations will be JAMB, NECO & other computer based exam bodies.

You can also diversify into training workshops for parastatals & organisations, online courses, cafe & data centres.

You could mine crypto with your computer network at your free time. The possibilities are endless.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by ASAPFERG1: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Seun
dominique
Mynd44
FOD

Take to fp
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Fxmanager(m): 1:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:
I've been contemplating about starting a business or traveling out of the country.
I don't want to waste this hard earned money only to go abroad and suffer nor do I want to venture into an unproductive business.

I have a boutique but it's not generating any meaningful revenue because sales is slow.

I need financial advice.
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by stacyadams: 2:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:

I need financial advice.

Food/housing/transportation....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Sirchiboy: 4:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:

I need financial advice.
Bro can you send me 5k from the 15million, please
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Henix(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2022
SocialJustice:

Fixed deposit in this hyper inflation economy? With the current state of economy, that 10 million naira will drastically depreciate in value by the time the fixed deposit matures.

If he doesn't know what to do with the money, let him convert the naira to dollar and keep, to safeguard the value of his money. This is currently better than any fixed deposit

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Tohsynetita1: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:

I need financial advice.

Boss, Farming is your best bet. you could make multiply by 1500% of your capital if you venture into it. But make sure you take note of the following:
1) Start small
2)Plant crops that are rarely planted but grows. Am planning watermelon farming next year, I know about it but I do it on subsistence base. An acre of watermelon should cost maximum of 200k for planting and growing till it grows provided the land is rented in an amount less than 20k. This should give you at least 2million within 3 months, you could do that 3 times a year. March to May, June to August, October to December. Internet has helped business, after harvesting, run Facebook ads to places like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Delta, Calabar, you will run out of stock. You could plant some crops like pineapple, bell pepper, strawberry, e.t.c. Let me stop here to reduce the thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by IBOMPROPERTIES: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:

I need financial advice.

Please be careful of scammers that full here.

90% of people here either are scammers or have the mind to scam.

Please never and never ever give your money to anyone or invest through anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by kemkem303: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Come and invest in land here in Akure, buy land #600k per plot and resell exactly in a year #1m or more per plot.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
There's no safe place to keep naira now, the alternative is to BUY and hold USDT.
Hold USDT now? Election period? I don't think its a wise investment at dis point in time sir. It was a beautiful and nice investment few years ago. During election period of any country (most especially change of govt) its never an option to Hold USDT, my opinion though, I stand to be corrected.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Fxmanager:
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex
Dis ur moniker resemble moniker wey burn my though in 2018 or thereabout.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2022
stacyadams:

Food/housing/transportation....
Op follow either of dis, food is still under agriculture. I would hv added Health but it requires larger experience, unless if op is ready to partner with a certified pharmacist to set it up, with 5 or 6M u are good to go
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by stacyadams: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Op follow either of dis, food is still under agriculture. I would hv added Health but it requires larger experience, unless if op is ready to partner with a certified pharmacist to set it up, with 5 or 6M u are good to go
..walai money dey health.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2022
stacyadams:
..walai money dey health.
Health my goldmine na, humanity can't do without health, Agriculture, Shelter and Transportation. These are the 4 basic things for humanity
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by SocialJustice: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Hold USDT now? Election period? I don't think its a wise investment at dis point in time sir. It was a beautiful and nice investment few years ago. During election period of any country (most especially change of govt) its never an option to Hold USDT, my opinion though, I stand to be corrected.
Usdt is digital dollar and behaves like dollar to naira, it will preserve the value of the money and even add to it. People who bought dollar at N600 have made more than N190 profit per dollar in less than 3 months. N10m will turn into N13m with no business done and naira will fall massively further to N1000 or more before January next year due to CBN new currency design policy.

People who bought USDT since January have doubled their money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Msmither: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

Boss, Farming is your best bet. you could make multiply by 1500% of your capital if you venture into it. But make sure you take note of the following:
1) Start small
2)Plant crops that are rarely planted but grows. Am planning watermelon farming next year, I know about it but I do it on subsistence base. An acre of watermelon should cost maximum of 200k for planting and growing till it grows provided the land is rented in an amount less than 20k. This should give you at least 2million within 3 months, you could do that 3 times a year. March to May, June to August, October to December. Internet has helped business, after harvesting, run Facebook ads to places like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Delta, Calabar, you will run out of stock. You could plant some crops like pineapple, bell pepper, strawberry, e.t.c. Let me stop here to reduce the thread.

The watermelon sounds good, I have tomatoes in mind. I would research more about it and proceed.

Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Msmither: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2022
IBOMPROPERTIES:

Please be careful of scammers that full here.

90% of people here either are scammers or have the mind to scam.

Please never and never ever give your money to anyone or invest through anyone.

They thought I was an easy target.
I'm never gonna do that.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Springboot: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2022
I like your decision not to waste that money traveling when you're not certain of the outcome, I can't advice you on the business to do but please avoid, crypto, forex and any of those quick return businesses.

I work full time but I've invested into transport and I've been lucky so far.

Please I'm by no means an expert in that field and can't give any advice. I wish you all the best.

Edit: very important, pray about whatever you decide to do at the end of the day, God still listens and prayer works.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
Usdt is digital dollar and behaves like dollar to naira, it will preserve the value of the money and even add to it. People who bought dollar at N600 have made more than N190 profit per dollar in less than 3 months. N10m will turn into N13m with no business done and naira will fall massively further to N1000 or more before January next year due to CBN new currency design policy.

People who bought USDT since January have doubled their money.
U are absolutely right, but remember d op is novice in d financial investment. Then, check d facts about change of govt in every country. I remember 2019 when Atiku and Buhari contested, dollar was stagnant to Naira bcs they never knew d outcome of d election. It was when they declared Buhari winner that USD started rising against Naira. Before d outcome of d election, financial investors pulled out their money.
If op is into financial investment, ur advice would hv being very much suitable bcs, as a financial investor, u know when to pull out ur money and when not to, I still stand to be corrected though
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by SocialJustice: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

U are absolutely right, but remember d op is novice in d financial investment. Then, check d facts about change of govt in every country. I remember 2019 when Atiku and Buhari contested, dollar was stagnant to Naira bcs they never knew d outcome of d election. It was when they declared Buhari winner that USD started rising against Naira. Before d outcome of d election, financial investors pulled out their money.
If op is into financial investment, ur advice would hv being very much suitable bcs, as a financial investor, u know when to pull out ur money and when not to, I still stand to be corrected though
This is why USDT is good, with the outcome of the election, converting usdt back to naira will take less than 2 minutes. The op being able to manage that tech, I don't know.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
This is why USDT is good, with the outcome of the election, converting usdt back to naira will take less than 2 minutes. The op being able to manage that tech, I don't know.
At d bolded is where the problem is, USD investment is a very good lucrative investment but does he know jack about it, which I personal doubt. I stand to be corrected
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Femabol01: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:

I will advice you to change the money to dollar. 95% of my money is in dollar. I'm just smiling as the exchange rate is increasing. Apply wisdom!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by ASAPFERG1: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44

Take to fp
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by billynoni(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
I'm coming...

Buy land and keep, I don't know how to explain it.

A single man I know got free extra cash from work (500k to be precise), around April thereabouts. He bought phone
of 100k and land 400k. Fast forward to September he sold the land for 780k, coz he's cash strapped ( he was laid off around July).

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Got $5000 To Invest / Business Plan/ Proposal / What Business Or Investment Can One Do With 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.