Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,499 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. (1691 Views)

Shell To Pay 15 Million Euros In Settlement Over Nigerian Oil Spills / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Tohsynetita1: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:

The watermelon sounds good, I have tomatoes in mind. I would research more about it and proceed.

Thank you.
but tomatoes is perishable more than watermelon. if care isn't taken.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Remmedy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:
I've been contemplating about starting a business or traveling out of the country.
I don't want to waste this hard earned money only to go abroad and suffer nor do I want to venture into an unproductive business.

I have a boutique but it's not generating any meaningful revenue because sales is slow.

I need financial advice.
Thanks for your contribution.

………
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by ayoncox: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
Msmither:
I've been contemplating about starting a business or traveling out of the country.
I don't want to waste this hard earned money only to go abroad and suffer nor do I want to venture into an unproductive business.

I have a boutique but it's not generating any meaningful revenue because sales is slow.

I need financial advice.
Thanks for your contribution.
Use your money to do P2P crypto arbitrage.
You don't lose a Kobo and don't need any setup of office. You can even travel out and continue it and make more money. You also don't need anyone except yourself. If you are interested I can show you how for free. If interested chat me on 08089456258
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by emmyd002: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Remmedy:

There’s this project I have been working on for months now it involves USDT swapping … 100% no loss…. You don’t even need the entire capital… you just need 2 m and you make close to 150 - 200k every day… you need your phone ,a Binance account and a fast network…. The only problem I have is that the last two individuals I revealed this strategy to from Twitter eventually started up on their own and left me ……. You can ask for a meet up or any kind of verification you need from me ….

I need this, can you explain more on it maybe on WhatsApp or on here if you are down to it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by atinga1: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Take out some of the money and buy ethereum. By next year, you would have doubled that cash.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by Remmedy(m): 3:47am On Oct 31, 2022
emmyd002:

I need this, can you explain more on it maybe on WhatsApp or on here if you are down to it

Don’t worry anymore
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by michaelpenz(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2022
This business have very low competition and high demand.

The profit is good too and so have more than 500ROI in less than 3 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBT0B8WULc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 15 Million Naira. by michaelpenz(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2023
Another secret way guys are cashing out big time in Nigeria and other developing countries

But you should reserve money to learn the process well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHtOJCxoLFQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barrels Of Palm Oil N Ori(share Butter) For Sale! / Is Liteforex.com A Valid And A Good Forex Broker Pls I Need Advice / Urgent Personal Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.