Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Wizkid Leaves Many In Anticipationas He Hints At Releasing New Song With D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Leaves Many In Anticipationas He Hints At Releasing New Song With D (176 Views)

I Finally Had Sex With D Love Of My Life, but.. / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos] / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Leaves Many In Anticipationas He Hints At Releasing New Song With D by FolowoseleTosin: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, better known as Wizkid, a Grammy Award winner, hinted in a recent remark that he and Davido, a rival musician, will be releasing a new song soon.

In an interveentiew with renowned music boss Adesope Lajide with Ghanaian musician King Promise and others, Wizkid made this statements

This comes after Wizkid released a banger titled, "More Love, Less Ego," giving fans a taste of what to expect from his upcoming album.

Wizkid's release of "Money and Love," a new song from his "MLLE" album, which won the hearts of internet users once more. He continued by saying that his new album would be released on November 4, 2022.

Wizkid suggested that he has a collaboration with an artist with whom people believed he would never record a song with because some people think they are not friends.

In his words;

“I have a collab with an artist that people said I will never make a song with because we are not friends.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone / [STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / Dfhygirfghdfvsdc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.