Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry (32734 Views)

Before Going Into Full-time Ministry - For Aspiring Ministers. / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
IrepChrist:
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” If there is a verse that can sum up the message of the gospel, a verse that can show the simplicity and complexity of God's love for us, Romans: 5:8
then what do have to say to this?
That verse does not even begin to explain the Gospel, let alone "sum up" the Gospel as claimed by whoever made that claim. undecided

Look, stop looking to soundbites, and popular lies, for meaning in Jesus Christ. Look to Jesus Christ Himself to explain His Truth to you. undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by theamazonguru(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never instituted division of labor among His followers in the sense that you pretend. undecided

I don't understand what you mean by this. Why then did the scripture say this in Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers.

The confidence with which you guys just teach heresies sometimes is worrisome.
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
theamazonguru:
1. I don't understand what you mean by this. Why then did the scripture say this in Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers.

2. The confidence with which you guys just teach heresies sometimes is worrisome.
1. According to Jesus Christ, in the Kingdom of God, He alone is Teacher, Master/Head, Shepherd, Authority, Counselor, Comforter and Helper over all those who belong to Him - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & Matthew 6 vs 24 & Matthew 20 vs 24 - 28 & John 10 vs 7 - 16..... undecided

So, what is claimed in Ephesians 4 is not of the Kingdom of God where instead Jesus Christ decreed that all equal and have the same work - Matthew 23 vs 8 and John 6 vs 25 - 35 undecided

2. I am afraid the heresies here come from a lack of understanding of the Truth of God and the need for men to place their kingdoms before that of God. undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by backnbeta(f): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The House of God was destroyed by God in Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago. Your pastors and their monuments are nothing to do with God but are attempts by men to seize control of that which pertains to God and the things of God. undecided
"The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind"
William Blake
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
backnbeta:

"The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind"
William Blake
Where the Truth of God, Jesus Christ is concerned, all opinions of men are nothing but lies. . undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Tfx1: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Oh
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by JOSHUAsalami: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Typical indoctrinated Christian reasoning... offering up ad hominem instead of a reasonable rebuttal to what is stated. Jesus Christ clearly said the blind will fall into the same ditch that their blind masters do... so continue! undecided

Some will perish because they lack discernment .
You couldn't discern that you're been spiritually manipulated .
You soul is been manipulated by the spirit of error ,and self -deceit .

You lack the spirit and are sensual .
Repent and turn to God from this evil way my friend .
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Menclothing: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Work for God in the church u attend
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:
Some will perish because they lack discernment . You couldn't discern that you're been spiritually manipulated . You soul is been manipulated by the spirit of error ,and self -deceit .

You lack the spirit and are sensual .Repent and turn to God from this evil way my friend .
Again, nothing but meaningless ramblings in support of more ad hominems. undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Menclothing:
Work for God in the church u attend
Work for another man's business/kingdom? Why not go out there and get a job at a better company then? undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kay25(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Righthussle:

Op the caption should be:

Signs to Know You Need To Start Your Own Free Money Collection Centre
Everything is not a joke if u don't know about it just keep quiet
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kay25:

Everything is not a joke if u don't know about it just keep quiet
But Jesus Christ did say that your false shepherds are nothing but thieves who come to steal from his sheep, to kill the fat of his flock and to destroy His flock using His name - John 10 vs 7 - 16. Their churches are nothing but free money collection centers since they produce nothing but offer you lies in exchange for your wallets. undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Stanleyq: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Naijanascam:

Mention those called from the countries I mentioned
Ok
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kay25(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But Jesus Christ did say that your false shepherds are nothing but thieves who come to steal from his sheep, to kill the fat of his flock and to destroy His flock using His name - John 10 vs 7 - 16. Their churches are nothing but free money collection centers since they produce nothing but offer you lies in exchange for your wallets. undecided
How did u know they are false shepherds?did Suleiman collect anything from you ?
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Emyogalanya: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
IrepChrist:
Four Signs that God Might be Calling You into Full-time Ministry

1. A Profound Impression from God

When considering whether or not you feel called to ministry, check to see the genuineness of your passion for the things of God whether you expect some benefits in return or just a genuine love for souls.

2. Confirmation from others:
I have a friend in the ministry whom I have known for years. He loves God and he is anointed he is not a lazy man. One thing I know is that, God will not put grace in you and expect you not to profit it for the furtherance of his kingdom. I told him to start from somewhere. Thank God he did.

If something similar has happened to you, and others have commented on your life in a way that seems to direct you toward the ministry, that’s a very good sign that you’re probably called to go into full time ministry.

3. Reoccurring Thoughts for Ministry
Sometimes God will put something in your mind and continue feeding it back into you until you decide to do something about it. This is actually a strategy God tells us to use in Luke 18, when he uses the parable of “The Persistent Widow”.

This is something that has happened to me, consistently, for the past two/three years. I just couldn’t stop thinking about ministry. It just kept popping into my head over and over again. Even after surrendering to God’s call, it’s still always in the back of my mind.

If ministry is something you can’t stop thinking about, it’s very likely God’s calling you to ministry.
If ministry is something you can’t stop thinking about, it’s very likely God’s calling you to ministry.

4. A Passion for the Job
The final indicator for a call to ministry is a deep-rooted passion for the type of ministry God’s calling you. That could be missional work, pastoral work, church administrative work, worship ministry, or any other position in the light of ministry leadership.

If this sounds like you, and you have a genuine love for what God is calling you to, that’s a strong indicator that you’re being called to full time ministry.

5. Visions and dreams:
I have had personal encounters in dreams and in those encounters I would see myself standing before multitude preaching the gospel and in some I will be laying hands on people and I see them receiving their deliverance. Though I am not into a full time ministry but I am actively involved. Your dreams are expression of what should be your realities sometimes. So please pay attention to your dreams and seek for God's direction.

stories. Why do the poor always claim God called them. While the rich also claim God blessed them. ? He calls poor people and blesses the sinners he wants to convert. He now sends an almajiri to preach the gospel to Elon musk. For what.? Elon musk provides employment for that poor preacher. He begins to feel better but soon forgets he was sent to convert Elon musk. AT the end the both of them end up as lost soul. Then God requires. The soul of musk from the poor guy. Meanwhile, Elon musk will still not enter heaven cos narrow is the way
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kay25:

How did u know they are false shepherds?did Suleiman collect anything from you ?
Because Jesus Christ told you, in His Everlasting Law, the Gospel and Truth of the Kingdom of God that He alone is the Good Shepherd over His flock - meaning that every other person who comes claiming to be a shepherd to those in the Kingdom of God is a liar and a deceiver, a thief who comes only to steal, to kill and to destroy, using the name of Jesus Christ in the process. undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by TenQ: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The very same gifts/authorities was given by Jesus Christ to all of His followers - Mark 16 vs 15 - 19. undecided

All are called to do the same job and with the same Helper and power. undecided
I agree with you on this
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Lepon02: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Back at you! undecided

Stop being immature mate. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Ay92(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
LaSenior:
The above has happened to me and I know that I have the calling right from the day I was a kid even till now , despite all my wrong doings God still shows himself to me in my dreams the heavens are always open to me sometimes I don't go to church because sitting in the congregation there will be a crying deep inside my soul even you know it I will have serious urge to start prophecies and declaration haaaa make I no commot pastor for his church oooo

Seriously when I get married I will be into my calling I am not good preacher but when it comes to casting and binding just give me a little song of deliverance that day church will close by 4pm , anyday I want to pray and I am forcing it I will just jejely sleep because on a normal Day it doesn't take time for me to connect directly .

When I get married I will focus on it

I have serious mentors who are big pastors in big churches

May God be praised
Trust me,when you get married,it WOULD become difficult. Unless you don't want to become a responsible husband/father
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lepon02:
Stop being immature mate. Grow up!
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lawale7:

Make your question known. undecided
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by JOSHUAsalami: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, nothing but meaningless ramblings in support of more ad hominems. undecided

Jude 1:17-19
[17]But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[18]how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.
[19]These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
Re: Signs That God Might Be Calling You Into Full-time Ministry by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:
Jude 1:17-19
[17]But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[18]how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.
[19]These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
Ungodly lust would apply to those who twist the word of God with their special interpretations to produce doctrines that directly counter the very Truth of God, right? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.