Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) (51748 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
A man arrested following a knife attack on a Tokyo train on Halloween night was served a fresh arrest warrant Monday on suspicion of attempted murder and arson, police said.

Kyota Hattori, 25, who wore a costume resembling that of the Batman villain the Joker during the attack, is suspected of trying to kill passengers, including a 60-year-old woman, by sprinkling approximately 3 liters of oil around the train and igniting it, the police said.

The police quoted Hattori as saying, "I executed a plan to kill many people in an effective and efficient manner so that I will get the death penalty."

He was first arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 72-year-old man after allegedly stabbing him in the chest on Oct. 31 on the limited express train.

But prosecutors on Monday suspended their decision on whether to charge Hattori over the allegation.

The man had fallen into critical condition and was unconscious but later recovered.

The floor of the Keio Line train and seats were burned in the attack that occurred around 8 p.m., but none of the 15 other passengers in proximity sustained burns or serious injuries as they fled to other train cars.

According to investigative sources, Hattori has told police that he was not doing well at work and not getting along with people.

"I thought I would get the death penalty if I killed two or more," he was quoted by the sources as telling investigators.

Investigators suspect Hattori thoroughly planned the entire attack, the sources said.

Videos recorded by people on the train showed passengers running to escape a large blaze in one of the carriages.

In June, Hattori quit a call center in Fukuoka at which he had worked for about three years following a problem with a customer. After leaving the southwestern Japanese city in July, he stayed in Kobe and Nagoya, the sources said.

He told investigators he targeted Halloween as the trains would be busy with passengers and that his act was inspired by another knife attack in August in which a man splashed cooking oil on an Odakyu Electric Railway commuter train. However, in that incident, the oil failed to ignite.

He was living in a hotel in Hachioji in the west of the capital from around late September and purchased a costume similar to the one worn by the Joker and some 20 cans of oil, the sources said.

The incident, which caused panic and sent passengers scrambling through windows of the train when its doors were not immediately opened, took place on a 10-car service headed to Shinjuku, a busy station in central Tokyo, from Hachioji.

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by waldigit: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Eyah! When you are not in Christ, you are just like a chicken in a cage to the devil. But he doesn't want you to know he is in charge.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by useni1: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
arantess:
Satan don collect his own

I thought south Korea was not so westernized as to copy nonsense demonic celebrations
They are slaves to America. Over my dead body my great country Nigeria become like South Korea. The Korean war ended 69yrs ago and since then South Korea is still under Americunt occupation. South Korea is a vassal slave and shithole

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
AllahIsDevil:
Satan showed them the real halloween.

M*ron, wetin concern satan with stampede for party,

look stampede happens in any Big gathering that there is no crowd control.

even in the presence of your lord

2 Likes

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Princewill1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
New update: 146 confirmed deaths.

What will South Koreans doing with Halloween?

South Koreans likes abandoning their culture for Western culture. They should emulate other Asians like China and Japan.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
As I type now the numbers of dead people are 146... When we tell people Halloween is a satanic activity they don't listen.

Those who died have been sacrificed to the devil for end of year sacrifices.
#shun worldy practice and activities.

2 Likes

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Masterclass32: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wetin be Halloween sef?

Such a useless tradition. Some Nigerians are already copying it.

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by salem1996: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
ovie8200:

yet the God that is with you and your country is living in extreme poverty.

God's intentions is bigger than money. You that don't serve God, I hope you have the money and if yes, then why didn't the one you serve give Nigeria the money?

2 Likes

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Rimsd(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Obi why?? undecided

You should be asking your pay master in aso Rock shebi na thesame place buhari and APC go visit?
Bubu + APC + Anywhere visited = DISASTER.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by LaconicINC: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Death toll is now 120.

Pure deliberate satanic Orchestration and Sacrifice !

Halloween 'Opens Demonic Doors'
It is a satanic orchestration.
Don't be a spiritual Mugu! They will join you to their sacrifice

Halloween is actually the devil's birthday, sacrifice I say, so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
It seems the death toll is rising and its now 120 dead.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by ScaryDreamz: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Be careful when you find yourself In a crowded place, find a safe place to stay till the crowd reduce with enablement for free movement. December 2019 at TBS, After the Experience, while trying to struggle for bus amidst crowd, I almost died. I thought I had strength struggling through with the massive crowd before me, suddenly my strength went down and life began to drain out of me, I saw myself soo weak and gradually falling in the midst of that crowd, ohh how sweet the saving grace of God, I was close and at the entrance of the BRT, and thats where I collapse to, I began to regain strength when the fresh air from the bus AC began to blow gently on me, and thats how I stood up again and fully enter the bus. All thanks to God. That taught me a big lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing and thanks for your Life. I dont like going into crowds, anything can happen.

The death toll is even rising.

ScaryDreamz:
Be careful when you find yourself In a crowded place, find a safe place to stay till the crowd reduce with enablement for free movement. December 2019 at TBS, After the Experience, while trying to struggle for bus amidst crowd, I almost died. I thought I had strength struggling through with the massive crowd before me, suddenly my strength went down and life began to drain out of me, I saw myself soo weak and gradually falling in the midst of that crowd, ohh how sweet the saving grace of God, I was close and at the entrance of the BRT, and thats where I collapse to, I began to regain strength when the fresh air from the bus AC began to blow gently on me, and thats how I stood up again and fully enter the bus. All thanks to God. That taught me a big lesson.

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I swear. The celebration of the color BLACK. This is one reason why I hate Scorpio people. They are very evil.
lol hey don't let dem Scorpios come for you grin
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Death toll is now 120.

This is why we in Nigeria must always fear and obey our Lord the God of Israel.

All who do not worship Him will be punished in like fashion.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
sounds like a gang mentality.

Mercury12:
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
you are taking zodiac personality too seriously
Intellectuall01:

I swear. The celebration of the color BLACK. This is one reason why I hate Scorpio people. They are very evil.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
sounds like a gang mentality.

lol
It jux that they easily drawn to the dark. They relate much more with their dark side than every other signs that is why. I stand to be corrected though
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
red pill day for korea
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Though Scorpio represents the scorpion or dragon, its more of a tale that God puts in the heavens, Just like Aries symbolizes the Lamb of God, the signs in the sky, are there to show Gods plans.

Although it may have some influences on the individual, there are so many other factors that influences who an Individual becomes, it up to the Person to decide what he or she will become.

We mostly become what we think

Mercury12:
lol
It jux that they easily drawn to the dark. They relate much more with their dark side than every other signs that is why. I stand to be corrected though
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by AllahIsDevil: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
castro2468:

M*ron, wetin concern satan with stampede for party,

look stampede happens in any Big gathering that there is no crowd control.

even in the presence of your lord

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by olasquare: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wetin concern me with festival of witches and wizards

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by ironkurtain(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
149 dead now. My family and I had earlier planned to go to the entertainment district to celebrate the Halloween. Due to a last minute change of mind, we are now here at home Watching this horror on t.v
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
That's what you get when you copied other people's culture and don't know how to manage practising it. Anyway, good thing the President has called for an emergency meeting; not like the dumb zombie hibernating in his cocoon at Also Rock. If my memory serves me right, Bubu travelled to South Korea without considering that over 600 Nigerians have perished in the destructive flood ravaging many states of the country. Have you not noticed that he left Nigerians dying in the flood, and not too long after he left South Korea, she is now contending with a number of deaths on her hands? What manner of man is he? A vital lesson countries should learn: never allow any misguided leader of a country to visit your country with the insensitivity he has shown to his dying people, else he would corrupt your atmosphere with the spell of his evil conduct. Do this because you appreciate the lives of your people.

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Alphalite(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Death toll now rises to 146. May God have mercy.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
HonNL:

[url=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63440849?at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom2=twitter&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=880FA860-57AF-11ED-8C97-924BFC756850]SOURCE [/url]

Watch Videos:
https://twitter.com/MediaWarriorY/status/1586380760860151809?t=wde_M1xxTL2q6t7J0rQnOQ&s=19

Emergency workers offering CPR:
https://twitter.com/chloepark/status/1586374812074905605?t=o7OF3nRJOgxqy4vf38wSZw&s=19

https://twitter.com/younggyokim/status/1586374421908197376?t=G5vLTd0e8EYkdLJpsX2uXQ&s=19

A man tries to escape
https://twitter.com/sirajnoorani/status/1586404330726252544?t=_HsHE0LB_LelFbLGP4Vy4Q&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh_0so3217A
celebrating demonic Halloween and you expect not to see people die? Soon Nigerians will join suit in celebrating this but they don’t know the through meaning of Halloween, una wan add that one join our already existing Witches and village people? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mercury12:

I said what I said oh. They know they are bad people. Only a hand full of them are good. Everyone should avoid a scorpio person. Very unforgiven.

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by BECALMBECALM(m): 12:15am On Oct 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Death toll is now 120.

My brother it is terrible. When you talk they will say you dont have common sense. Some of my friends came and ask me to go with them and i asked them to explain to me the meaning of halloween. It is very bad that we do follow the crowd must times. I am in South korea, some of the people i know died in that Satanic celebration.

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:29am On Oct 30, 2022
Pure tragedy
I hope every individual will learn their lesson and stay away from big crowds and satanic events
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Kaa4(m): 4:32am On Oct 30, 2022
Now 152 according to BBC
Righteousness2:
Death toll is now 120.

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by NiceClean: 4:48am On Oct 30, 2022
At our own Itewon. There are so much foreigners living there. And it most part of busiest city in Korea. The night live there is superb. Rest in peace to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) / Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.