Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) (51765 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured / Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:36am On Oct 30, 2022
For goodness sakes, why did South Korea have to become so Americanized that they celebrate Halloween?
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2022
From fun to death, God have mercy!
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2022
If Buhari had not Visited.. No where in the world Buhari w'd touch without leaving a Mark !! Combination of bad lu*k
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by emezuo17: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Too bad. From going out to catch some Halloween fun, to being sent to the morgue in body bags.

Life is fickle. Try deh chop life, before life chop you.
.tThese same people who see masquerade as uncivilised are celebrating hallowen, if it had happened in Africa, they would have tagged it something else.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by gbowoade85142: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2022
This story no clear.What led to these casualties?Was it the emergency broadcast??Was it something else?? What exactly lead to the rising casualties and death toll??This story no clear.What led to these casualties?Was it the emergency broadcast??Was it something else?? What exactly lead to the rising casualties and death toll??...
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Murtalao60: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2022
It is well
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Buhari don export him bad luck go Seoul, na there him dey for almost two weeks.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by helicoptarr: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Death toll is now 120.

Pure deliberate satanic Orchestration and Sacrifice !

Halloween 'Opens Demonic Doors'
It is a satanic orchestration.
Don't be a spiritual Mugu! They will join you to their sacrifice

Ignorance is suicide!

The real origin and purpose of Halloween will terrify anyone.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by helicoptarr: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Devil has finally came to take 160 souls worshiping him in disguise of Halloween

Plain and simple!

Africans should quite doing blind 'copy and paste' of other cultures.

As beautiful as their countries are, so are their spiritual liabilities.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Starzo: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
ovie8200:

yet the God that is with you and your country is living in extreme poverty.
You're the one living in extreme poverty

My God Carters for me abundantly
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Halloween is demonic
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by Ijb11: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Really
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
153 people killed
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by armyofone(m): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2022
helicoptarr:

Plain and simple!

Africans should quite doing blind 'copy and paste' of other cultures.

As beautiful as their countries are, so are their spiritual liabilities.

Real Halloween is in Nigeria 365 days. Those devilish head cutters and kidnappers are what ?

1 Like

Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2022
themanderon:

You call the things of God gullible? Well at the end of your life here on earth you will wish you had known better but then it will be too late. You are on earth for a purpose. Find that purpose and find inner peace.
It's the problem I have with you guys. When people die at crusade grounds ( you can't even argue that it hasn't happened a number of times), is it also a satanic sacrifice or it's God sacrificing his own children who have come together to worship him? I don't like people who are inhuman and that guy is naturally one of such. He rejoices at every death caused by any disaster at all and you guys just follow him. If having inner peace means being happy that 'sinners' are dying, then I don't need your type of inner peace bro. Peace out.
Re: 60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) by themanderon: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
zedman1:
It's the problem I have with you guys. When people die at crusade grounds ( you can't even argue that it hasn't happened a number of times), is it also a satanic sacrifice or it's God sacrificing his own children who have come together to worship him? I don't like people who are inhuman and that guy is naturally one of such. He rejoices at every death caused by any disaster at all and you guys just follow him. If having inner peace means being happy that 'sinners' are dying, then I don't need your type of inner peace bro. Peace out.

Ask God to reveal himself to you. Whatever impression you have about another person will not matter on that day of judgement and you will not use another person as your excuse for not knowing your creator. We are on earth for a reason. Find yours and find peace. Have a nice day. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) / Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.