Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? (1611 Views)

Kz Edx Vs Qkz Ak6 in ear monitors comparison / TWS Earbuds Vs In Ear Monitors / Oraimo Launches Nigeria's First In-ear And Half In-ear Convertible Earbuds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by atheistandproud(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcMCrnCeXU

If you are not using an IEM, you're missing out big time.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by isgombe: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wow liked the video.

Love to own one already, but d disadvantage that you mention shocked

1 Like

Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
atheistandproud

Got my KZ ZS10 PRO on the 20th October 2020 (2yrs 11 months 22days)

beast I will say am in love with it cool

My AZ09 24th August 2022 this one be giving me joy also
All from
jboixxx

All my earphones in the past never survive pass 8 months (Samsung s8 Akg original)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by atheistandproud(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
isgombe:
Wow liked the video.

Love to own one already, but d disadvantage that you mention shocked

I have really sensitive ears that's why. My ears and your own may not be the same.

2 Likes

Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by atheistandproud(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
reaky:

All from

All my earphones in the past never survive pass 8 months (Samsung s8 Akg original)

KZ ZS10 na beast. King of the jungle no reach am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by genius43(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2022
reaky:

All from

The A series is my next point of call. My ZS10 Pro still waxing strong.
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by Rareoil(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
reaky:

All from

How come your earpiece is reaching 2 years of usage how much did you buy it, in what way is it better than normal oramio, I'm not trying to be sarcastic I just want to know
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by genius43(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2022
Rareoil:

How come your earpiece is reaching 2 years of usage how much did you buy it, in what way is it better than normal oramio, I'm not trying to be sarcastic I just want to know

Sound way better, I have used all Oraimo and none saw the back of ZSN Pro talk more my current ZS10 Pro.

Durability is a strong thing about them as the only thing that spots most times is the Cable which are replaceable since they mostly modular in design.

You will complete the rest yourself when you get one for yourself.
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by atheistandproud(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2022
Rareoil:

Your question are all answered in the video. That is the point of the video. I even did a sound test at the end between a regular Infinix original earphone and an IEM just to compare.

3 Likes

Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

Your question are all answered in the video. That is the point of the video. I even did a sound test at the end between a regular Infinix original earphone and an IEM just to compare.

Am sure em never watch the video
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Rareoil:

The KZ ZS10 PRO is very rugged

Can't remember how much I bought it then
Contact
jboixxx
for current prices
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
genius43:

The A series is my next point of call. My ZS10 Pro still waxing strong.

What's the A series model?
I think it's time I upgrade ☺
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

KZ ZS10 na beast. King of the jungle no reach am

The mic alone be giving me joy
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by atheistandproud(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
reaky:

The mic alone be giving me joy

You could use the mic for vlogging sef
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by genius43(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
reaky:

What's the A series model?
I think it's time I upgrade ☺

AST, ASX, AS16 Pro, AS16, ZAX there is also the DQ6
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by Ogbotobo77(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Been rocking my kz zsn pro since April....will soon get the kz az09 c pin to convert to wireless
The zsn pro has made me an enigma amongst my contemporaries cos of the design and quality...

1 Like

Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by atheistandproud(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ogbotobo77:
Been rocking my kz zsn pro since April....will soon get the kz az09 c pin to convert to wireless
The zsn pro has made me an enigma amongst my contemporaries cos of the design and quality...

Big man
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by jboixxx: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jboi de here o
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
jboixxx:
Jboi de here o

Knock knock
Greetings my chief ☺
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ogbotobo77:

Since I got my AZ09 I no remember where I dropped my cables o
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

You could use the mic for vlogging sef

That's cool
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
genius43:

AST, ASX, AS16 Pro, AS16, ZAX there is also the DQ6

Omo
will check them out ✌️
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by Ogbotobo77(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
reaky:

Since I got my AZ09 I no remember where I dropped my cables o
How's the az09 feel boss...is it a diff feel from the cable?
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ogbotobo77:

How's the az09 feel boss...is it a diff feel from the cable?

Same sound but wireless
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by atheistandproud(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
reaky:

Same sound but wireless

Those wireless adapters, how long do their batteries last?
Re: What Are In Ear Monitors And Why You Should Get One? by reaky(m): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2022
atheistandproud:

Those wireless adapters, how long do their batteries last?

I don't know exactly how long... But I can say it last very well,
A full charge takes me for days. The only downside I will say is the size of the case which is big and not pocket friendly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Charger Type By Numbers? / How Do I Remove A Virus On A Nokia 2690 ("autorun.inf-worm.win32.autorun.dpz") / Cheap LONDON Used ITEM( Fake Or Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.