Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday (27195 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Elidrisy20: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Death on arrival
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
netmillionaires:
You have time o. I give it to Tinubu because of what you said too. I didn't want to mention all you stated because I wanted him to give an answer so I can tackle him with questions that he will have no logical answer for. I can bet it that the guy is an Obi fan. I have no problem with that. But they should at least learn to sell their candidate rather than trying to shame others. Their attack statement are all WHY DID HE WANT TO BE PRESIDENT.... HE IS OLD... HE WANTS TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA... HE IS A THIEF. Even the ones in the village and have never for once set feet in lagos have one or two thing to say about the man.

Joke Silva doesn't fall in line, they attacked her. Same thing they did to Taribo West, Mr Ibu, Femi Kuti etc. These actors and actresses support Tinubu because they know what he has done for the industry despite not being a president. Yet you want to force them to support someone who didn't do shishi. If they pretend to support you now but show their hands during the election, you will call them betrayers.

When these supporters ask a question and you answer them, they will ignore the answer despite knowing it to be true. But when you ask them a question, they will not answer and pretend not to be Obi's supporter so as to avoid the question. Like the guy whose answer was WETIN CONCERN ME WIN OBI, yet he is a supporter.

Let me share with you what I shared with your friend beey2 based on what you are commending him for. Maybe you can help him out.

"What dues has Tinubu paid on and off political affiliations that makes him feel it is his turn to be president?

Is there any constitutional provision for it to be his turn to be president because he has according to you 'paid his dues on and off political affiliations'?"
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by drlateef: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
Crafteck1:

Lagos isnt ehat it is because of tinubus, its the mixture of slum and economic behemoth because of the Yoruba, igbo, hausa and its international trade routes of lagos airport /seaport.... Not a single person was responsible, as we can see, people no fit use important thing bet on their asiwaju grin

Well, that’s how much you know. Go and dig into the facts. If nobody who was visionary and hardworking was leading Dubai, it would not have been turned from desert to what it is. If nobody led well, all the businesses would not be there.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by drlateef: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
43Ronin:

Why do you lie so much If buba naruwa did not do anything for lagos at least there was maximum security in his time thanks to OP Flush. There were no thugs or agbero in lagos before tifnubu came... are you sure it wasn't this year that you relocated to lagos?

I was borne and brought up in lagos and spent at least four decades of my life in Lagos. I was there when Awolowo was campaigning at Race Course, just to give you an idea of how long i have been in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Livingshadow: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
As if Nigeria presidential election starts and ends in the South-west. Can someone remind BAT that it's not Lagos State guber elections we are taking about here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by fridayking(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
hopexter:

When you have nothing else to criticise, you go back to Muslim Muslim tickets. Tinubu is half Muslim and half Christian and Lagos don’t really care about religion, living peacefully as one is what matters to them.

Its a statement fact.....

Ask ibb
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint. You haven't answered my questions. Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president? Is there any constitutional provision for it to be his turn to be president?

You are a fool, a big fool for asking foolish question. You are mentally r e t a r d e d for not being able to decipher an intelligent answer.

What has constitution got to do with political discussion between leader and his followers? Did he tell INEC or Nigerians that every PVC belongs to him? Was he talking to Atiku supporters that it was his turn? When the IBOS expected him to be frustrated out using a non constitutional consensus candidacy because he stood his ground for an election, now, this has become a nemesis. It was Ohaneze Ndigbo that released the first statement after the primary election, insulting, assaulting and blackmailing Tinubu because he emerged victorious.

If you don't know Atiku feels it is his turn having being in the contest since 1993, then you are fool.

If you don't know your brother feel it is the turn of his people and Okupe and Adebanjo Afenifere are sympathetic to his cause then you are mentally r e t a r d e d.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by beey2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What dues has he paid on and off political affiliations that makes him feel it is his turn to be president?

Is there any constitutional provision for it to be his turn to be president because he has according to you "paid his dues on and off political affiliations"?

I have answered your main question @the bolded several times. Let me clear your mind this last time. YES there's constitutional provision that gave the right to be his turn to become the president just like every other eligible Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
babaolofin:

You are a fool, a big fool for asking foolish question. You are mentally retarded for not being able to decipher an intelligent answer.

What has constitution got to do with political discussion between leader and his followers? Did he tell INEC or Nigerians that every PVC belongs to him? Was he talking to Atiku supporters that it was his turn? When the IBOS expected him to be frustrated out using a non constitutional consensus candidacy because he stood his ground for an election, now, this has become a nemesis. It was Ohaneze Ndigbo that released the first statement after the primary election, insulting, assaulting and blackmailing Tinubu because he emerged victorious.

If you don't know Atiku feels it is his turn having being in the contest since 93, then you are fool.

If you don't know your brother feel it is the turn of his people and Okupe and Adebanjo Afenifere are sympathetic to his cause then you are mentally retarded.

Offpoint. Your emotional outburst hasn't answered my questions. Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president?

Is there any constitutional provision for it to be his turn to be president?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
joefelin2345:
My dear Omoluabi, can you say that the Yoruba daughter even has any bottom to put the beads on? Don't be deceived the Hausa/Fulani has removed the Yoruba daughter bottom long time ago since Baba Awolowo rejected the formation of Govt of National Unity in 1959. Our only hope now is ....Creation of a Yoruba Nation within or outside Nigeria. You may wish to afford me your WhatsApp No. for us to private chats my brother.

"Awolowo rejected the formation of government of national unity in 1959," did you say? We'll, I've never seen that in any history book, and I read history in the university!
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

What an elderly man lies down to see, if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not see it.

Our elders are not fools.

So what's the value and worth of Chief Ayo Adebanjo's endorsement? Go and learn Yoruba politics. Adebanjo is a loner.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint. Your emotional outburst hasn't answered my questions. Why does Tinubu feel it is his turn to be president?

You are an IBO. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. I know you don't understand logic. Victor Banjo thought schooling in UK would have remoulded Ojukwu but he made a mistake and paid with his life. This ultimately led to the death of millions of people.

You are too unintelligent to understand logic and making reference to constitution for an election yet to be decided. I will not answer you again having noticed you are an IBO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
beey2:

I have answered your main question @the bolded several times. Let me clear your mind this last time. YES there's constitutional provision that gave the right to be his turn to become the president just like every other eligible Nigerians.

The problem with you and your friends onuman and netmillionaires is zeal without knowledge. Pls look at the following statements.

1. It is my constitutional right to contest or vie for the office of president.

2. It is my turn to be president.

Pls which of the two statements is in the constitution?

Is there a difference between both statements? If there is, what is the difference?

Which constitutional provision gave Tinubu the right to be his turn?

How can there be a constitutional provision that gives Tinubu the right to be his turn and every other eligible still has the right to be their turn at the same time? How can every eligible have the right to be their turn for just one vacant office?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
babaolofin:

You are an IBO. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. I know you don't understand logic. Victor Banjo thought schooling in UK would have remoulded Ojukwu but he made a mistake.

You are too unintelligent to understand logic and making reference to constitution for an election yet to decided. I will not answer you again having noticed you are an IBO.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am Igbo? Is my being Igbo the answer to my questions?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
99% of people antagonizing Tinubu on presentation of manifesto to Pa Fasoranti at Akure on this thread are IBOS. I don't know the effect of their deliberations on nairaland to what is taking place at Akure, the seat of Akeredolu and other notable Yoruba elders.

Since 2018, their youths said they prefer death to Tinubu's becoming a President. They are now keeping vigil on social media because of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Tlyon(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

At least he presented one, what about your obituary who couldn't put anything together?

When would we Nigerians think right?
All respect sir.......
Its aint all about asking someone to draft one textbook to call manifesto, its now should be been able to make things work even without reading news to Nigerians.
Note i have nothing against BAT but a right Nigerian citizen who has been around for the past 8yr would know all the APC is all about endless and headless promises with hard life to crown it.
We just pray for a better Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by beey2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The problem with you and your friends onuman and netmillionaires is zeal without knowledge. Pls look at the following statements.

Is there a difference between both statements? If there is, what is the difference?

How can there be a constitutional provision that gives Tinubu the right to be his turn and every other eligible still has the right to be their turn at the same time? How can every eligible have the right to be their turn for just one vacant office?

I don't have any problem with you. It's just that common sense is not actually common. Let me answer your last question if you'll be pleased, it's the turn of every eligible Nigerians and the reason for contest in form of election. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
babaolofin:

You are an IBO. I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago. I know you don't understand logic. Victor Banjo thought schooling in UK would have remoulded Ojukwu but he made a mistake and paid with his life. This ultimately led to the death of millions of people.

You are too unintelligent to understand logic and making reference to constitution for an election yet to be decided. I will not answer you again having noticed you are an IBO.

As someone who is intelligent that understands logic, why should I not make reference to the constitution for an election that hasn't been decided?

How does my making reference to the constitution invalidate the questions I asked you?

At what point should I make reference to the constitution regarding the election?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Gbeng30(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Things have gone from wrong to worse in this country, because I wonder what would this shameless apc party and yekini use to campaign for Nigerian apart from their lies fake promises... Nigeria shine your eye apc is bringing buhari Promax....only senseless urchins will not like this
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
beey2:

I don't have any problem with you. It's just that common sense is not actually common. Let me answer your last question if you'll be pleased, it's the turn of every eligible Nigerians and the reason for contest in form of election. Thank you.

Since you have plenty common sense, you won't cherry pick. You will answer all the questions. Even the answer you provided is offpoint.

Pls look at the following statements.

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by diplomat058(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Who is ours?
I am Yoruba. My vote is for Obi, I want the best environment for my grandkid. Not a terrain filled with thuggery.

Good for you and your delusion. I'm also Yorùbá and Asíwájú is my choice. A proven Strategist and Human talents' assembler with verifiable track records of excellence and RESULTS, he will give me the fiscal/security restructuring and economic repositioning that I have long hoped for this country.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are a fool. M o n r o o n. Look at what somebody that attended school wrote on Internet. They can never be corrected and prefer dying in their illusion. I spent 6 years with your people. Even the Bible says know ye not that many people run in a race to win, but only one receives the prize.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Juanmike(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
diplomat058:

Good for you and your delusion. I'm also Yorùbá and Asíwájú is my choice. A proven Strategist and Human talents' assembler with verifiable track records of excellence and RESULTS, he will give me the fiscal/security restructuring and economic repositioning that I have long hoped for this country.
He would in lagos.
Nigeria? No.
He is a regional candidate.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by 43Ronin: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
drlateef:

I am old enough to tell you that was false. There was so much armed robbery in Marwa time we had to be doing night vigilante and then go to work in the morning. It was a very harrowing experience. Tinubu came and made companies to contribute to security fund. That was the first time in Nigeria. The police were equipped, RRS was formed and we started having peace. He also got job for most of the agberos who rob at night. I am a living witness.

OP Sweep was killing thos thugs robbing and constulituting nuisance in lagos. Marwa ensured that "one chance" which was the other of the day was drastically reduced. Aha ah. OP Sweep that was killing drug dealers and sellers in Ojo, ikeja, VI Wetin u dey talk sef Lagos was the safest under marwa. Not only did marwa ensure absolute security and sanity in Lagos, he also built many roads in neglected parts like old ojo Road, Apapa etc. He even revamped greatly the lagos state health care system. Those of us who lived in lagos since the 80s know that Tinubu didn't do Jack for lagos when compared to his predecessors like Marwa & Jakande. Fashola was even better than him.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are a fool. M o n r o o n. Look at what somebody that attended school wrote on Internet. They can never be corrected and prefer dying in their illusion. I spent 6 years with your people. Even the Bible says know ye not that many people run in a race to win, but only one receives the prize.

You are an unintelligent jobless youth. I think your partner has no job, he should just release you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
babaolofin:

Isn't it moronic that you are spilling your emotions without reservation yet you couldn't answer the questions? Pls try again.

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by diplomat058(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Juanmike:
He would in lagos.
Nigeria? No.
He is a regional candidate.

Then you're not Yorùbá. Only certain deluded clowns from some secluded barren lands make this kind of statement as if they are gods of tomorrow

Rightly so
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
babaolofin:

You are an unintelligent jobless youth. I think your partner has no job, he should just release you.

Isn't it moronic that you are spilling your emotions without reservation yet you couldn't answer the questions? Pls try again.

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mirra00:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tinubu-presents-80-page-manifesto-to-afenifere-leaders-sunday/%3famp
/

Who cares?

US dollar is heading towards N1000 as predicted even though I wasn't expecting it to hit N800 too soon.

Nigeria is long dead and gone. All the useful ones have left or are leaving the country soon.

The best approach is to figure out how to benefit personally from the system because as it stands, Nigeria and Nigerians deserve each other.

/
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

So what's the value and worth of Chief Ayo Adebanjo's endorsement? Go and learn Yoruba politics. Adebanjo is a loner.

We are talking about the betterment of Nigeria and not the betterment of Yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by diplomat058(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Who is ours?
I am Yoruba. My vote is for Obi, I want the best environment for my grandkid. Not a terrain filled with thuggery.

Finally, mask unveiled grin It didn't take me 30 secs to smear through your okoro Ipob disguised profile

Get a life, Osu cheesy

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Durabest: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Abdu81:
Oga pampers make the rubbish manifesto 1 million page, theif, liar,
you will soon get tired.We have taken our stand on tinubu no going back yorubas will vote their son.Rivers vote is 4 tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jonathan, Gowon, Shonekan, Oritsejafor Singing At Presidential Breakfast Prayer / Christmas: Ebonyi Civil Servants Smile Again / Ibrahim Babangida: Nobody Will Read My Biography Because Of My Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.