Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday (27194 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / A Glimpse Into The 72-Page Manifesto Released By Peter Obi (Screenshots) / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

This and many more questions would be answered if you endeavor to visit Akure the venue of the presentation of Renewed hope 23 manifesto to Afenifere

Did you visit Akure the venue of the presentation of Renewed hope 23 manifesto to Afenifere before you came up with this statement below?:

"The man wey Sabi road
Very focused on his mandate without getting distracted.
Pa Reuben Fasoranti the Afenifere leader we know,
Pa Adebanjo the Afenifebi leader better go and refund the people he promised vote because nobody listens to a political irrelevant old Pa Adebanjo".

I ask again: What is Tinubus mandate? Who gave him that mandate? Is it emilokan that is his mandate? Why does Tinubu feel that it is his turn to be president? Is there any constitutional provision for that?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Allisgud: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:
When he isn't no bastard! You've got to understand Yoruba politics to know that deep down the Yoruba know that ours is ours is good, but mine is mine is better, is more preferable! What beats me is how anyone could expect the Yoruba to adorn the buttocks of their neighbour's daughter with their waist beads just because their daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! When dem no be the bastard who uses the index finger of his left hand to point the way to his father's house! You have to study the Yoruba way of doing things to understand national politics! Yoruba no be people wey only come to National space during each election cycle. Yoruba: The Indomitables.
if being a true son is by supporting evil,that means bastards are Nigerian problem,agbero are products of bastard
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2022
Greedy power drunk grandpa

My friend will u go rest with all the excess money u have. Wetin dey worry u abi make we change an for you
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by hopexter(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2022
fridayking:

Please tell them... But it too late...

Muslim Muslim tickets no go work...

When you have nothing else to criticise, you go back to Muslim Muslim tickets. Tinubu is half Muslim and half Christian and Lagos don’t really care about religion, living peacefully as one is what matters to them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Moh247: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did you visit Akure the venue of the presentation of Renewed hope 23 manifesto to Afenifere before you came up with this statement below?:

"The man wey Sabi road
Pa Adebanjo the Afenifebi leader better go and refund the people he promised vote because nobody listens to a political irrelevant old Pa Adebanjo".

I ask again: What is Tinubus mandate? Who gave him that mandate? Is it emilokan that is his mandate? Why does Tinubu feel that it is his turn to be president? Is there any constitutional provision for that?

Like I told you, go to where your answers would be gotten and stop disturbing Nairaland with useless questions
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Okoroawusa: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Say No to Muslim Muslim ticket.

A Boko Haram sympathiser should not be allowed in Aso Rock.

Somalia

Libya

Jordan

Syria

And then Nigeria.. Be warned.
The cacophony about Muslim Muslim ticket is stale. Issues have gone beyond it. You see anyone giving audience to Dogara and the grass cutter Lawal?
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by ogatboy(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2022
I'm sure it will be an unknown Afenifere. Tinubu camp trying so hard. Election just sweet because of Obi. All man now dey do consultations. Everybody don become relevant.

Obi is the standard
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Biafran President
oh my beautiful sexy Moh247
Musili is so beautiful and sexy
Hehehehe
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

So you think Afenifere will chase their own son away and give the seat of preeminence to Peter Obi? Not on your Nelly, padna! Who does that but a fool?

Buhari as a Fulani man have ruled for 7years + 7months.

Are the lives of the Fulanis m better than other Nigerians?

Are the Fulanis buying bag of rice for 10k while other Nigerians are buying for 36k?

Are the Fulanis exchanging 1 dollar for 300 naira while other Nigerians are exchanging for 780 naira?

Hunger and hardship doesn't respect any tribe or religion.

Are they not affected by inse
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2022
ogatboy:
I'm sure it will be an unknown Afenifere. Tinubu camp trying so hard. Election just sweet because of Obi. All man now dey do consultations. Everybody don become relevant.

Obi is the standard
yes ooo
the fake afenifere

e dey pain Moh247
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Moh247: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Who is ours?
I am Yoruba. My vote is for Obi, I want the best environment for my grandkid. Not a terrain filled with thuggery.

Only inferiority complex makes an Ibo man claim Yoruba

Thunder fire all lairs

Can I hear a loud amen from you

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by SlavaUkraini: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2022
hopexter:

Would it be ok if your father’s failure is passed to you because you’re a member of his family?
Don’t prejudge people because of their predecessor’s failure and efficiency.

You are a Joker..

Buhari's. Failure = Tinubu's Failure

Thïefnubu Promised Heaven and Earth when he campaigned for Buhari twice and now he must and will be held responsible for the Calamity he campaigned for...

Nigerians have rejected Thïefnubu and his Useless wicked APC Party
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Allisgud: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2022
If na me be that man I will tell him to his face he sideline the Yorubas going about north for consultation and endorsement,as the very important ones,because he knows Yoruba will always leak his ass just give them money
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by NuruDiddy: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2022
drlateef:
Shut up!!! Those ones are Afenifere too. Peter Obi is a nonentity in Yorubaland. Tinubu is our choice.

Hahahaha.
We are not surprised.
The main Afenifere have made their choice
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Nigerians are waiting for Thïefnubu to present the APC scorecard for the past 7+ years they have been in power.

All the Yahoo Yahoo Promises that he made on behalf of Buhari,

He should tell Nigerians how many of those promises have been kept...

I like this one.
He like to talk about Score card.

Now, Compare Tinubu score card as lagos Governor to Peter Obi's "No score card" as Governor of Anambra.

Recompare, contrast and recontrast then vote wisely.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Joezik(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Okealaaye:
When he isn't no bastard! You've got to understand Yoruba politics to know that deep down the Yoruba know that ours is ours is good, but mine is mine is better, is more preferable! What beats me is how anyone could expect the Yoruba to adorn the buttocks of their neighbour's daughter with their waist beads just because their daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! When dem no be the bastard who uses the index finger of his left hand to point the way to his father's house! You have to study the Yoruba way of doing things to understand national politics! Yoruba no be people wey only come to National space during each election cycle. Yoruba: The Indomitables.
. You talk thrash.....this is the mentality u pass to your children... TRIBALISM
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by CheapHomes1: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Like I told you, go to where your answers would be gotten and stop disturbing Nairaland with useless questions

Like I asked you...

"The man wey Sabi road

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by SlavaUkraini: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I like this one.
He like to talk about Score card.

Now, Compare Tinubu score card as lagos Governor to Peter Obi's "No score card" as Governor of Anambra.

Recompare, contrast and recontrast then vote wisely.

Stupidity is when you believe that anyone that does not support Tinubu or the useless APC is Obidient

So Na Peter Obi be your problem ?

For your information.... I am not Obidient

So carry your tribal bigotry somewhere else...
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by OmoIjebuOde: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2022
What an elderly man lies down to see, if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not see it.

My elders have spoken., Who are my to object.

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Moh247: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Like I asked you...

"The man wey Sabi road

Well stop qouting me as I won't diginify you with a response... APC has enough channels for you to ask your question rather than asking different strangers online

So fvck off
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by babajero(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Angelawhite(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2022
drlateef:
Shut up!!! Those ones are Afenifere too. Peter Obi is a nonentity in Yorubaland. Tinubu is our choice.

Tinubu is a nonentity in Igbo land. Peter Obi is our choice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Crafteck1: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2022
drlateef:

Which yoruba land? It shall not be well with anybody that wants us to continue living in bondage..
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by hopexter(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

You are a Joker..

Buhari's. Failure = Tinubu's Failure

Thïefnubu Promised Heaven and Earth when he campaigned for Buhari twice and now he must and will be held responsible for the Calamity he campaigned for...

Nigerians have rejected Thïefnubu and his Useless wicked APC Party

Campaign has always been about promises, some are fulfilled while some are not. Did Obi fulfil all the promises he made when he was contesting for governor or did you hold those who campaigned for him responsible for his failure in office? You’re the childish joker here lol.

Nobody has rejected Tinubu and APC will still win the next presidential election whether you like it or not. Do you think Buhari is Jonathan? Power of incumbency most be passed on to the same party member and we the youth will make sure of that.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Stupidity is when you believe that anyone that does not support Tinubu or the useless APC is Obidient

So Na Peter Obi be your problem ?

For your information.... I am not Obidient

So carry your tribal bigotry somewhere else...

I am sorry but honestly You type like a proper obidient.

Always about everything but about nothing in particular.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by sayso: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2022
Mirra00:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tinubu-presents-80-page-manifesto-to-afenifere-leaders-sunday/%3famp
It can be 1000pages ? But what are the processes to achieving those promises? I can as well answer NO, they do not have.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by twilliamx(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Chinjo2:
Afenifere has already rejected Tinubu and adopted Peter Obi. No amount of bullion van he takes there will change their mind.

Speak for ohaneze, let omoluabis face there own problems.
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by KingOfTheDamned: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Well stop qouting me as I won't diginify you with a response... APC has enough channels for you to ask your question rather than asking different strangers online

So fvck off

Must you abuse him?

Why do you always talk like an iliterate hooligan? Or didn't you pass through a university?

What is wrong with your senses? Stay off drugs they are affecting you
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by mimicherry: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2022
Abdu81:
Oga pampers make the rubbish manifesto 1 million page, theif, liar,
you no circle the pampers?

Jobless lots
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by cuttestprince(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2022
drlateef:
Must this be about tribe ni,is tinubu not there all these years, 1dollar changes to 800 this morning, this is the reason why obedient fight pple lik this for wishing the country bad,kilode na
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by Crafteck1: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2022
Dapson73:
It's just a formality.

Yorubas are 95% Asiwaju with or without Afenifere.

But he still needs to consult them as he will still consult other ethnic group representatives.

Winning is guarantee for Jagabanm

Who is the 95 percent? Most youth are over ethnic and religious smoke and mirrors all these magicians are doing, i will follow asiwaju right now if you can swear with the life of your children that he hasnt looted lagos and was not a drug peddler.... Time for you to batify me...
Re: Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday by freshvine(f): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2022
This man doesn't have regard for christianity.

Why on a Sunday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christmas: Ebonyi Civil Servants Smile Again / Yahya Jammeh Ordered Illegal Execution Of Nine Nigerians In Gambia – Falana / Xenophobia: Multichoice Nigeria Condemns Attacks On Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.