Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda (2165 Views)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Uptownerd: 1:21am On Oct 30, 2022
undecided

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by SlavaUkraini: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Haters can keep hating but this Reno guy surely have access to the corridors of power.

By the way....

It is Atiku 0 clock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by SmartPolician: 2:32am On Oct 30, 2022
Does Reno Omokri have access to Atiku Abubukar? I doubt.

I think Timi Frank convinced Atiku to allow Reno Omokri meet with and join the team in the US.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Praxis758: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2022
Why has Timi Frank gone under for the past 2.5years?

Much has not been heard from him on political issues since he falsely accused prof Yemi Oshinbajo
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Abdu81: 2:50am On Oct 30, 2022
Madman

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Association of rainbow men....

Una welldone
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Tochi3(m): 3:29am On Oct 30, 2022
O ' mockery..the shameless hungry Atiku lapdog...
Atiku is the reason the homeless social menace influencer have been throwing tantrums all over the social space...

The urge to get a piece of crumbs from his master's table Atiku in order to massage the ego of his ethiopian Olosho is greater than the love he has for his abandoned wife and 4 children..

See him broke ass white bierbier...Hunger bad cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 30, 2022
Cool one but I can't waste my vote on PDP nor APC

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Passionnn: 3:45am On Oct 30, 2022
cool
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Nastrademus(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2022
At least he'll get alert today, his attack on obi finally paid off, expect more gbas gbos from Reno

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Obidient4life3: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2022
Nastrademus:
At least he'll get alert today, his attack on obi finally paid off, expect more gbas gbos from Reno

He is actually scoring own goal because everything he says sounds stupid and de-markets his very own candidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Opinedecandid(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2022
All of you above abusing Reno,
I wonder what you do from January to December that's more important than earning a living.

Some of you don't even have the intellectual segasity not the mental tenacity Reno has.
And were some of you in his shoes, you would do more, even though your performance would have been adjudged poorly.

Man, know they self!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Willy7(m): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Opinedecandid:
I wonder what you do from January to December that's more important than earning a living.

Some of you don't even have the intellectual segasity not the mental tenacity Reno has.
And were some of you in his shoes, you would do more, even though your performance would have been adjudged poorly.

Man, know they self!
shut it. Tell your stomach infrastructure Reno that Wike said he doesn't know his polling unit. His hypocrisy and deception has been unmasked. You criticised in the morning and does same thing in the afternoon. I only pity the people that took the slowpoke serious all this years,because I've always seen the clown as an opportunist. Reno doesn't know who to support btw Atiku and Tinubu, so his confused soul is really taking a toll on him. Tell Reno to come and campaign for his candidate in Nigeria and stop hiding abroad to cause ethnic tension. Reno is a poor slave battling with self inflicted guilt. The dumbo was among those that destroyed GEJ administration with his immature and stupid tantrums. He couldn't wait for handover before running out of the country. If his motives and services was to the country, why running? Aisha Yusufu and the rest are in the country. Even Orubebe that interrupted electoral proceedings never ran away. If Reno is waiting for Atiku to win so that he can return, his stay abroad will be longer than he expects. Nigeria is Our only country, nobody can wish her destruction and gain from her. Reno is a coward fugitive,and shouldn't be taken serious. No candidate should take him serious because he doesn't have anything worthwhile to offer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Nairalander248: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2022
When I see names like this, always read the comments, someone will definitely mention Peter Obi grin

Vote Peter Obi if you still want Nigeria to be great...

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Isobug: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2022
If someone is campaigning for two Candidates vying for the same position, You should know his only intention is to get crunches and not for the good of the people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by BeardedMeat(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Opinedecandid:

Man, know they self!
This post is as useless as the P in psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by zombieHUNTER: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
[i]Haters can keep hating but this Reno guy surely have access to the corridors of power
By the way....
It is Atiku 0 clock

when is Reno the refugee coming back to Nigeria..
The Man is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2022
I don't like Reno..

But all of you abusing Reno....Reno is a PDP man. Always has, always will be. Expecting him to go against Atiku would be expecting too much.

Reno is just merely supporting his Party's candidate. That is loyalty for you. Not like Obi that ran off to Labour party when he could not get his PDP ticket, the same PDP he joined from APGA...when APGA could not give him what he wanted..or even the same Atiku that was in PDP, then AC, then PDP, THEN APC, then back to PDP....

At least, Reno has been faithful to his party. One can admire that. He was even ready to abandon GEJ when GEJ was rumored to be flirting with APC...
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Isobug: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Opinedecandid:

Man, know they self!
What intellectual sagacity does he have? With all those things he writes on Twitter? Reno search for information before making it public but some people are already living with such information and ever ready to dish it out at all time. If he's that intelligent, he should have learned many things long time ago and not searching before making public

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by SlavaUkraini: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

when is Reno the refugee coming back to Nigeria..
The Man is a disgrace

Tinubu is a bigger disgrace....

Why would he hurry to come back to a nation where there is insecurity, economic recession, broad daylight corruption ?

When the PDP take over the helms of government, so many Nigerians that left the shores of the country will return home to build a better Nigeria...
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by jerk: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Kasssandra:
I don't like Reno..

But all of you abusing Reno....Reno is a PDP man. Always has, always will be. Expecting him to go against Atiku would be expecting too much.

Reno is just merely supporting his Party's candidate. That is loyalty for you. Not like Obi that ran off to Labour party when he could not get his PDP ticket, the same PDP he joined from APGA...when APGA could not give him what he wanted..or even the same Atiku that was in PDP, then AC, then PDP, THEN APC, then back to PDP....

At least, Reno has been faithful to his party. One can admire that. He was even ready to abandon GEJ when GEJ was rumored to be flirting with APC...
I like what he did by running away from the evil party that only cares about themselves and how to loot our treasury dry.
PO made the best decision and whether you like it or not, PO will be your president come 2023. You can migrate to Congo or Chad which is closer to you to join your friend Reno the mockery in exile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by TheFacelessMan: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Timi Frank always looks like a creepy serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by techWriter3: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Madman
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by tillaman(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Timi Frank always looks like a creepy serial killer.
more like a killer clown I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2022
jerk:
I like what he did by running away from the evil party that only cares about themselves and how to loot our treasury dry.
PO made the best decision and whether you like it or not, PO will be your president come 2023. You can migrate to Congo or Chad which is closer to you to join your friend Reno the mockery in exile.

I won't mind obi winning ( at least to shake up the political scene very well) but for now, pdp has the best chance to win next year. They have the numbers and the reach.

Labour party is popular only in the cities and not all the cities. It is zero in most rural areas. And the voter banks in the North know not obi.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by owobokiri(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Niger Delta youths have a long way to go
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by shortIGBOman: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Reno Omokri dey pepper Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters. grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by favour32(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2022
Reno's stomach infrastructure is absolutely evident.
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by Ejebleje: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Association of rainbow men....

Una welldone

Hmmm...deep! One is confirmed. The rest?
Re: Reno Omokri Finally Meet Atiku His Boss, Strategize More Propaganda by obontami: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2022
ZombieDients gon' be in 'sifia' after seeing this picture. grin

Motherfuckers think they're the one that can insult. Fucck all of you!

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Peter Obi's Endorsement By Obasanjo / APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue / See How Other Countries Described Nigerian Election & President -elect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.