Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other (11860 Views)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Cantonese: 5:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Kinddetective:

What a stretch of your imagination! If he had said otherwise, you would have tagged him a political bishop and called him unprintable names. He has tried to be diplomatic and boom, he is supporting Tinubu. You should know the difference between being civil and supporting someone. Tinubu has been running from pillar to post looking for Christians validation since he went for a M/M ticket. A very corrupt man that thinks that money can fix everything. May God save Nigeria.

Don't mind that fellow
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by LegendHero(m): 6:01am On Oct 31, 2022
Kinddetective:

What a stretch of your imagination! If he had said otherwise, you would have tagged him a political bishop and called him unprintable names. He has tried to be diplomatic and boom, he is supporting Tinubu. You should know the difference between being civil and supporting someone. Tinubu has been running from pillar to post looking for Christians validation since he went for a M/M ticket. A very corrupt man that thinks that money can fix everything. May God save Nigeria.

I have a question.

Why did you think Bishop Kukah invited Tinubu to his birthday even in the midst of the storm of Muslim/Muslim ticket?

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by SugarGirl44(f): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2022
aishatui6630:
Every responsible Nigerian knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate among all only the money mongers will support Tinubu and Atiku because they are doing it for what they will get today

Shinedu/amaka now suddenly bears aishatu.
Your desperation keeps making you come up with brainless tactics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame on CAN

*Educated Eminence Bishop Kukah has spoken,

*Baba Adeboye has spoken

#Constitutional role of the Vice President is the Chairman National Economic Council, the Vice President oversees the Countries Economy

1: Obasanjo chose Atiku a Crooked Custum officer with zero knowledge of economics as Vice President heading National Economic Council

2: Yaradua picked A Zoologist Jonathan as his Vice President

3: Jonathan picked Sambo an Architect to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

4: Buhari picked a Constitutional Lawyer to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

For the first time in the history of Nigeria a Vice President Kashim Shetima was picked because he has a degree in Economics, and worked many years as an economics lecturer before joining banking industry, rising to become a director in Zenith bank

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
thunder scatter Tinubu

all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Mummiesboy: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2022
LegendHero:
I told people Bishop Kukah is supporting Tinubu some people think I’m kidding.

As vocal as the bishop have been until now, he should have been in the news criticizing Tinubu openly but the reverse is the case. He even invited him to his birthday and Asiwaju in his tight schedule visited.

Below is his statement.
Don't mind him, is like dollars has changed his sense of reasoning. The only gate way to salvation is doing God's will, not some kind of fvcking man's wish.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Danjuma101: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2022
I v bin wnting to ask dis question sef. Y ar obidient always thinking obi is d best candidate fo d job? Statistically he is least amongst dem. Kwankwaso, peter obi and Tinubu all governed a state fo 8yrs. He is d worse among dem in terms of governance bt today because of sentiments, u nw tink is d best person fo d job. Fo d gud of our future listen to ur elders wo can see byound u even if u blinb iroko tree. A word is enough f d wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Neoteny7: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Between Peter Gringory Obi and a pile of unwashed rocks, I'd choose the rocks.

That's because rocks are unintelligent because they're rocks. But nothing can explain the idiocy of Gringory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by becky39000(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2022
ifatimaidris45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZtikJMBinY

What money cannot do does not exist!!!!
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by IfnobeGod20: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame on CAN

*Baba Adeboye has spoken

#Constitutional role of the Vice President is the Chairman National Economic Council, the Vice President oversees the Countries Economy

1: Obasanjo chose Atiku a Crooked Custum officer with zero knowledge of economics as Vice President heading National Economic Council

3: Jonathan picked Sambo an Architect to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

4: Buhari picked a Constitutional Lawyer to head the National Economic Council and Vice Presidency

For the first time in the history of Nigeria a Vice President Kashim Shetima was picked because he has a degree in Economics, and worked many years as an economics lecturer before joining banking industry, rising to become a director in Zenith bank

Mr. Man, why must you lie. Kashim Shettima had B.sc in Agriculture Economics and not Economic. Please stop this lying oozing from your blood stream.
Here below is a link to burst your lie.

"He obtained a master's degree (MSc) in Agricultural Economics in 1991 at the University of Ibadan in Southwest, Nigeria. Shettima joined the University of Maiduguri as a Lecturer with the Department of Agricultural Economics and was in the academia from 1991 to 1993.
Born: 2 September 1966 (age 56); Maiduguri, Northern Region, Nigeria (now Borno ...
Spouse: Nana Shettima
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Kashim Shettima - Wikipedia"
Please lie softly, it won't take anything from you if you don't lie, it even elevate you if you stand to say the truth.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, why must you lie. Kashim Shettima had B.sc in Agriculture Economy and not Economy. Please stop this lying oozing from your blood stream.
Here below is a link to burst your lie.

"He obtained a master's degree (MSc) in Agricultural Economics in 1991 at the University of Ibadan in Southwest, Nigeria. Shettima joined the University of Maiduguri as a Lecturer with the Department of Agricultural Economics and was in the academia from 1991 to 1993.
Born: 2 September 1966 (age 56); Maiduguri, Northern Region, Nigeria (now Borno ...
Spouse: Nana Shettima
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Kashim Shettima - Wikipedia"
Please lie softly, it won't take anything from you if you don't lie, it even elevate you if you stand to say the truth.

Oh are Agricultural Economist not economist as well?!

Are you in anyway infering to stating that so we can debate that and you can see how ignorant you sound

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by IfnobeGod20: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2022
Danjuma101:
I v bin wnting to ask dis question sef. Y ar obidient always thinking obi is d best candidate fo d job? Statistically he is least amongst dem. Kwankwaso, peter obi and Tinubu all governed a state fo 8yrs. He is d worse among dem in terms of governance bt today because of sentiments, u nw tink is d best person fo d job. Fo d gud of our future listen to ur elders wo can see byound u even if u blinb iroko tree. A word is enough f d wise.
You cannot help a blind man, who doesn't request for help.
I hope you have data to watch this.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02oCHsL89yBoVj7V3yujzSBWsA3N77cPSCpTQbgjLW4tCVjxMiTXLhJU7VdRqEBRfql&id=100000713571202&eav=AfaI-CfZHcZjt3XJo521b4UzpDGsHFopzD-qjl61P8XrRSYjho0VTCyrNketanqAn18&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile&paipv=0
Tinubu Is Running For A President Just To Add Formal President To His CV. And Atiku Still Want To Take Over From His Own Brother After 8 Years In Government From A Country That Has Over 530 Ethnics Group.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Mummiesboy: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Neoteny7:
Between Peter Gringory Obi and a pile of unwashed rocks, I'd choose the rocks.

That's because rocks are unintelligent because they're rocks. But nothing can explain the idiocy of Gringory.
Keep a ram side by side with the animal you called father I will pick the ram. You know why? If I should hit a ram with a coin he will complain by moving a little bit forward, but you see, your father will never complain if I should hit him with that same coin because that's what he needs for your upbringing, you pathetic moroon.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by IfnobeGod20: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Oh are Agricultural Economist not economist as well?!

Are you in anyway infering to stating that so we can debate that and you can see how ignorant you sound
Mr. Man, agric econs is not econs. They don't even belong to the same faculty. Econs is in faculty of Social Science while agric econs is in faculty of agric. That they put econs infront of the agric doesn't mean is it purely econs.
Those that read pure econs are not in the same class with those that read agric econs, they are far apart.
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Corrinthians(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2022
ayubakassa2022:
By wise decision, he meant Tinubu but couldn't say it out because of the political party called CAN.

Read this part below:

And as I said, I’m moving away from this binary view of Christians and Muslims. That’s not who we are as Nigerians. That’s not what happens in the marketplace or across the country. There are no Christian roads, no Christian thieves or Muslim saints

For me, I don’t see how any Christian – I’m sorry to say – should be worried about the choice that a political party has made..

...and tell me you didn't type what you typed up there just to console yourself knowing well he meant the exact opposite of what you said. cheesy
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, agric econs is not econs. They don't even belong to the same faculty. Econs is in faculty of Social Science while agric econs is in faculty of agric. That they put econs infront of the agric doesn't mean is it purely econs.
Those that read pure econs are not in the same class with those that read agric econs, they are far apart.

Why don't you go and understand what both coarse entail, the similarities

Agric , economics and extension is simply double honours just like Computer science and economics,

Agriculture is the Major while minor is economics

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Why don't you go and understand what bought coarse entail, the similarities

Agric , economics and extension is simply double honours just like Computer science and economics,

all I know is that Tinubu will fall down flat and the children of God will dance
hahahahaha
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2022
Corrinthians:

Read this part below:

...and tell me you didn't type what you typed up there just to console yourself knowing well he meant the exact opposite of what you said. cheesy

shatap omenka
hahahahaha
e pain you baaa
Hehehehe
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by vikithor(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time .
See contacts below
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by IfnobeGod20: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Why don't you go and understand what bought coarse entail, the similarities

Mr. Man, I still repeat agric econs is not the same as econs. There is nothing like major or minor in university programmes. You can only have an elective or borrowed course from another department in university. Or are you equating university to be colleges of education. It's only college of education you have major and minor courses not in university.
Agric econs is principally on management of agric resources and no more. Please read the extract below:
"The Agricultural economics is the application of economic principles to the operations of the agricultural industry. Like the pure economics, it is concerned with resource allocation in the agricultural industry".
https://nou.edu.ng › ARD251PDF
ARD251 COURSE TITLE
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2022
And no one can prevent anyone from voting his preferred candidate. It will shock Kukah like electric current
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by mymadam(m): 6:50am On Oct 31, 2022
Point noted, my Archbishop wink

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, I still repeat agric econs is not the same as econs. There is nothing like major or minor in university programmes. You can only have an elective or borrowed course from another department in university. Or are you equating university to be colleges of education. It's only college of education you have major and minor courses not in university.
Agric econs is principally on management of agric resources and no more. Please read the extract below:
"The Agricultural economics is the application of economic principles to the operations of the agricultural industry. Like the pure economics, it is concerned with resource allocation in the agricultural industry".
ARD251 COURSE TITLE

Oga I hold a double honours Computer and Information science Bsc, my Friends hold Computer and Economics, I know someone who holds Computer and Accounting double honours

Bola Ahmed Tinubu holds double honours Business Administration with Accounting minor

That you don't even know this is quite hilarious

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2022
ovundaelijah200:
My lordship, but you know that common sense is not common in Nigeria anymore. Politicians has dealt with some people's brain that they can make wise decision anymore

Good that you know that not every Christian can be brainwashed by CAN and pastors, many can think independently and will vote their loved candidate irrespective of what anyone instruct them to do.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

ARD251 COURSE TITLE

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_honours_degree

Educate yourself what double honours means

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by muykem: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Even his lordship knows that Nigeria need experience hand like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Oga I hold a double honours Computer and Information science Bsc, my Friends hold Computer and Economics, I know someone who holds Computer and Accounting double honours

Bola Ahmed Tinubu holds double honours Business Administration with Accounting minor

That you don't even know this is quite hilarious

from Leeds City University
hahahahaha Mohammed I know you very well
we're lovers approve by Allah
hahahahaha
but
thunder go scatter Tinubu still
hahahahaha
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Shame on CAN

*Baba Adeboye has spoken

You and this your myopic postulations.
Constitutional role of President is commander-in-chief and chief security officer of the federation
Tinubu has no armed forces or security experience
Atiku as a former customs officer has experience in security and armed forces command
How do you look now?
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_honours_degree

Educate yourself what double honours means
Hahahahaha but will it stop Tinubu from lule ?
Re: Kukah: No One Can Force You As A Christians To Vote One Way Or The Other by Moh247: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You and this your myopic postulations.
Constitutional role of President is commander-in-chief and chief security officer of the federation
Tinubu has no armed forces or security experience
Atiku as a former customs officer has experience in security and armed forces command
How do you look now?

A commander in chief isn't directly involved in the security architecture unlike Economic council chairman

Command in Chief buffers his influence through service chiefs and ministry of defense, Interior and Police affiars

Vice President directly oversee National economic council without delegates or subordinate except S.A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Sues Atiku And Others / Adamawa Election: PDP Screened Out Acting Governor / Shameful Photos Inside The Forest Of Italy Lies sexworkers Who Are Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.