Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

When Last Did You Fight With Someone - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Fight With Someone (2536 Views)

When Last Did You 'chop Life' / What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? / Funny Meme Over Burna Boy's Fight With Coachella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:

Be careful who you fuk with
The streets ain't safe
Stop been a rat nigga
You might get caught lackin
I handled the business like a gentleman, I can't rock with thugs
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Nonywendy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
KalioPeter:
It's been 6yrs now.

I recently had an argument with a neighbor in m y shop, and we fought.

Omo my advice, stay away from fight, if you never chop belleful.

If you see the way them take beat me ehn, chai.

I had to call my mom
na persn wey chop Belle ful dey fight
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by detectivejones: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
Daniel7543:
I dey fight everyday for bus-stop because I be agbero. Infact if you never lose your teeth through fighting, our chairman for oshodi no go give you post. I don lose like 2 of my teeth through fighting. Now I be 03 organizer for oshodi Park.

Today, If any danfo or Keke riders no pay "Owo da" na serious fight.

So na everyday I dey fight.
;DWhat if you lose an eye? I'm just curious.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Reggaemich(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Probably the Virtual game sh!t caused it grin
not virtual game

I simply went there to charge my phone,

So as I was sitting there, watching Tv

One of the street president or area man, came in and went straight to were we were charging and starting removing people phone, so as to plug his own

So people started standing up, and when he saw that I stood up from my seat Also, being that I am not that popular there, he started to tackle me and insulting Me

From there, fight broke out

I started fighting one, before you know they become 3

But I stood my ground and tore his shirt in the process, the werey brought out a knife and wanted to stabb me,

In defense I took a very big stone to smash his head,

Fear No Gree Werey to Near Me

Thank God sha,

I have stop going there

Since
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Nawa4unaoo: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
KalioPeter:
It's been 6yrs now.

I had to call my mom
guy u funny grin
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by nickyj19: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
SS3 and dem beat me die.

Since then I only fight online and I fight pregnant women, children, elderly and disabled people. So far I'm undefeated.
verywickedman grin
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by nickyj19: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
KalioPeter:

So you sabi find trouble?

I'm not a fan of vawulence, and I love keeping to myself.
I don't have friends and I don't associate with people.

But when you find my trouble and get me really angry, Omo, it's either you die or I die oo.

But still, I'm a very calm and gentle person
you be introvert
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by KalioPeter: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
nickyj19:
you be introvert

I guess
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Lucifyre: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I handled the business like a gentleman, I can't rock with thugs

Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is a rare sighting of 2 idiots in the wild as u can see above. What makes this a rare sighting is not necessarily the fact that we encountered idiots( cause they are plentiful and abundant) but the fact that we encountered 2 idiots communicating in the only language they know how called Gibberish, totally on the same wavelength of stupidity. They are communicating over a platform(the internet) that gave them the opportunity to showcase thier stupidity to a wider audience. Now their stupidity can be brodacasted to a wider audience, who will also witness this rare phenomenon of 2 idiots communicating on the same wavelength in the wild.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by kelspinall(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
last year
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Das1mama: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
KalioPeter:
It's been 6yrs now.

I had to call my mom
Mehn! it was last year November but it wasn't my intention.. This guy was always bullying or using threatning words against my son of which, he has reported him to me numerous times until that very day i had to confront this guy by asking him why he has being disturbing the peace of my son and to my greatest surprise this guy started laughing because i had speech impediment(stammerer)... I can't really tell or say when i grabbed this nigga, started taking on him until he had the chance and ran although i regretted my actions and 2-3 days later i made reunion with him and to the Glory of God ever since then uptill date my son never brought any report of him. A spirit was actually settled.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lucifyre:

Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is a rare sighting of 2 idiots in the wild as u can see above. What makes this a rare sighting is not necessarily the fact that we encountered idiots( cause they are plentiful and abundant) but the fact that we encountered 2 idiots communicating in the only language they know how called Gibberish, totally on the same wavelength of stupidity. They are communicating over a platform(the internet) that gave them the opportunity to showcase thier stupidity to a wider audience. Now their stupidity can be brodacasted to a wider audience, who will also witness this rare phenomenon of 2 idiots communicating on the same wavelength in the wild.
Stop trying to get attention off my Mention

Pu$$¥!
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Reggaemich:
not virtual game

I simply went there to charge my phone,

So as I was sitting there, watching Tv

One of the street president or area man, came in and went straight to were we were charging and starting removing people phone, so as to plug his own

So people started standing up, and when he saw that I stood up from my seat Also, being that I am not that popular there, he started to tackle me and insulting Me

From there, fight broke out

I started fighting one, before you know they become 3

But I stood my ground and tore his shirt in the process, the werey brought out a knife and wanted to stabb me,

In defense I took a very big stone to smash his head,

Fear No Gree Werey to Near Me

Thank God sha,

I have stop going there

Since

Lol
It's all part of life!
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
I really can't remember... lol. I had one that would have happened, still talked about it today with someone but i just let it go. Eh eh eh hopefully if i meet this lady,she would be sensible enough to avoid me like i would her, else i will run am street o. grin cheesy grin. She too do but i just dey look her. cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Lucifyre: 1:49am On Oct 31, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Stop trying to get attention off my Mention

Pu$$¥!

Whatever! Deluded oaf.
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by KalioPeter: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2022
Das1mama:
Mehn! it was last year November but it wasn't my intention.. This guy was always bullying or using threatning words against my son of which, he has reported him to me numerous times until that very day i had to confront this guy by asking him why he has being disturbing the peace of my son and to my greatest surprise this guy started laughing because i had speech impediment(stammerer)... I can't really tell or say when i grabbed this nigga, started taking on him until he had the chance and ran although i regretted my actions and 2-3 days later i made reunion with him and to the Glory of God ever since then uptill date my son never brought any report of him. A spirit was actually settled.

Some people are just devils in human clothing
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Das1mama: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2022
KalioPeter:

Some people are just devils in human clothing
Honestly bro!
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Honchoslim16(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lucifyre:

Whatever! Deluded oaf.
Get some pills to ease the pain!
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Olaolar(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
KalioPeter:
It's been 6yrs now.

I had to call my mom
actually am a career pushing boxer. I do fight in training in says of sparing. Every Saturday and Sundays
Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Chofri(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Reggaemich:
I fought last year,

In a bet9ja shop

Please I need people to help me ask bet9ja why they have refused to pay me for a won bet instead they tagged it as a lost bet
The bet was a split Column bet which two of the lines played
I played six lines outcome with 16k two of the line s won but bet9ja has refused to pay me ��‍♂️

Re: When Last Did You Fight With Someone by Reggaemich(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Chofri:

Please I need people to help me ask bet9ja why they have refused to pay me for a won bet instead they tagged it as a lost bet
The bet was a split Column bet which two of the lines played
I played six lines outcome with 16k two of the line s won but bet9ja has refused to pay me ��‍♂️
chat them on your bet9ja dashboard

When u log in,

Click on contact us and chat them up

Or check them on telegram @bet9ja official

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent / How To Compose A Good Gospel Music / How To Register On A Betting Site And Get Bonus To Start Playing Without Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.