Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Christians, Will You Allow Muslims To Swear To You? Does Allah Allow Swearing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Will You Allow Muslims To Swear To You? Does Allah Allow Swearing? (224 Views)

Why Does Allah Seem To Copy Jesus Words? / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Will You Allow Muslims To Swear To You? Does Allah Allow Swearing? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 453:

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Munkadir:

I saw Jabir bin 'Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal. I said to Jabir, "How can you swear by Allah?" Jabir said, "I have heard 'Umar swearing by Allah regarding this matter in the presence of the Prophet and the Prophet did not disapprove of it."

Sunan Abu Dawood, Book 37, Number 4317:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:

Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir told that he saw Jabir ibn Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn as-Sa'id was the Dajjal (Antichrist). I expressed my surprise by saying: You swear by Allah! He said: I heard Umar swearing to that in the presence of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), but the Apostle of Allah did not make any objection to it.
Re: Christians, Will You Allow Muslims To Swear To You? Does Allah Allow Swearing? by TAYO124: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 453:

Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Munkadir:

I saw Jabir bin 'Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal. I said to Jabir, "How can you swear by Allah?" Jabir said, "I have heard 'Umar swearing by Allah regarding this matter in the presence of the Prophet and the Prophet did not
disapprove of it."

Sunan Abu Dawood, Book 37, Number 4317:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:

Muhammad ibn al-Munkadir told that he saw Jabir ibn Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn as-Sa'id was the Dajjal (Antichrist). I expressed my surprise by saying: You swear by Allah! He said: I heard Umar swearing to that in the presence of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), but the Apostle of Allah did not make any objection to it.

Those who swear are 99.9% liars, why bother? The islamic “allah” is 100% a liar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

That Same Power Of Creation.... / Does Water Baptism "Save You"? Watch And Learn More / Can Anything Good Come Out From Nazareth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.