Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State (1951 Views)

When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation / Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by ScamHunter: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2022
7. Reasonable Muslims votes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Gossipninja: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2022
List of Nairaland wailers 2022

Moh247
Tribalmall
Batified2023
Tinubuadvocate
Ihordspy
TonyBarcanista
OcheJoseph
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by DSC7: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
His supporters will crying bitterly after 2023.

I will advise you go back to school....

As you wake up na Obi first come your mind...

You and that moh247 abi na Mumuu247 go soon get Cardiac arrest on top Peter obi matter...

Obi will rule you and your family wey you dey plan to fly out by 2023 weda you like it or not...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by alanto: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Oooh... I no like am o
You want make zombies get sense?
How Obi go get donation wey e go invest in beer after election?
How Labor party go cash out...
Unam De Kanu's incarceration na scope for Peter obi to cash out from ipob sympathizers... For their mind if obi fit become president e go divide Nigeria.. Obi wey like money pass himself. Obi wey no get any of him mall for Anambra, beside the beer business wey him take Anambra government money invest, obi no get any investment in Anambra... Go and verify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Moh247: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

Ogbeni stop wailing. Since Peter Obi wouldn't win any state, can you stop talking about him? Why not go and be celebrating. Urchin turned wailing bush baby

I will talk about him to continue pressing your neck

Hahaha

Ntoor shinedu you must wail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Gossipninja: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

I will talk about him to continue pressing your neck

Hahaha

Ntoor shinedu you must wail

Olaniyi cry blood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Moh247: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2022
DSC7:

You and that moh247 abi na Mumuu247 go soon get Cardiac arrest on top Peter obi matter...

Obi will rule you and your family wey you dey plan to fly out by 2023 weda you like it or not...

But na you come this thread to cry like a toddler, who send una...

Everyone is free to talk about all candidate

Why una Obi supporter dey act like simp always crying when you here Obeers name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Gossipninja: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

But na you come this thread to cry like a toddler, who send una...

Everyone is free to talk about all candidate

Why una Obi supporter dey act like simp always crying when you here Obeers name

Is the thread about Tinubu? Wailing wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by ScamHunter: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2022
tribalmall:
Leave whatever he said Peter Obi will not win any state in Nigeria presidential election 2023 if he fails to win Anamabra. I will pay anyone that quote me 10K each if Peter Obi win a single state in the presidential election.

In naira or USD? It's amusing that all of you supporting bad governance are all the worst hit by the misgovernance. Can't even afford a serious bet money. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Nwaetche(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2022
I am 100% sure that Obi will win my dear Rivers State handsomely. Mention your state let's debate?

Tinubuadvocate:
I keep saying it that peter obi will not win a single state outside southeast. Even peter obi need to go back to his Anambra and do his work.peter obi will find it difficult to win Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Greenback: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I keep saying it that peter obi will not win a single state outside southeast. Even peter obi need to go back to his Anambra and do his work.peter obi will find it difficult to win Anambra.

Single states that makes up the country that your family doesn't feel safe in,that you cannot keep your family so much you are dasparately looking for how to relocate them to Cambodia as Canada denied you grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by anjowaka510(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2022
ScamHunter:
2. Yoruba Christians votes
Same Yoruba christians his supporters and brothers derive pleasure in calling slaves and all manners of names?grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by novaris(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2022
NwaliE01:

Haba, what a heavy accusation here.
This is not the right way to market your candidate bro.

Bring in strong arguments and debates let's make Nigeria great.

We can't move the nation forward this way. Nigeria is our own country and we have shared responsibility to make it great. Let's be guided please.

there is not here talking sense into that ravaging senile lunatic. he is irredeemable stupid
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by novaris(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

Ogbeni stop wailing. Since Peter Obi wouldn't win any state, can you stop talking about him? Why not go and be celebrating. Urchin turned wailing bush baby

obi truly changed the way we played politics here. this is the first time in the history of Nigeria that the ruling party is at the offensive. they re now like the hound dog. gasping for relevance
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by novaris(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2022
NwaliE01:

Love everyone, we are all here to make our country great again. Wish no one tears but a happy Nigeria.
if some choice tears over joy, who are we to deny them that. some people re only after their stomach and not the betterment of Nigeria

anybody against a progressive Nigeria, his office another should take, amen

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by novaris(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2022
Naijanascam:

And you will be buying from different market with different prices..........

Olodo
irredeemable olodo for that matter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by novaris(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2022
tribalmall:
Leave whatever he said Peter Obi will not win any state in Nigeria presidential election 2023 if he fails to win Anamabra. I will pay anyone that quote me 10K each if Peter Obi win a single state in the presidential election.

coming from a hunger ravaged poverty stricken bipolar patient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by novaris(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:
30k urchins like Moh247 Tinubuadvocate Afamed Batified2023 una go borrow money from Lapo soon to use buy Data.

Because the wailing go long grin

will lapo agree to give poverty stricken lunatics loan? impossible
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by novaris(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2022
DSC7:

fly the family out with which money? na 30k per month keyboard warrior you dey talk to oh
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by tribalmall: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2022
If I take you up on this you will start foaming in the mouth. I no fit shout just put you money where your mouth is abeg any amount. Peter Peter Obi does bit win 3 state or 3 million vote across Nigeria in 2023 presidential election. I am willing to bet 10 million on this if you are interested.

ScamHunter:

In naira or USD? It's amusing that all of you supporting bad governance are all the worst hit by the misgovernance. Can't even afford a serious bet money. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by ScamHunter: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2022
tribalmall:
If I take you up on this you will start foaming in the mouth. I no fit shout just put you money where your mouth is abeg any amount. Peter Peter Obi does bit win 3 state or 3 million vote across Nigeria in 2023 presidential election. I am willing to bet 10 million on this if you are interested.

Make a video with 10 million on the table first before I take an urchin serious.
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by ScamHunter: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2022
anjowaka510:

Same Yoruba christians his supporters and brothers derive pleasure in calling slaves and all manners of names?grin shocked

Garrit...same.
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by tribalmall: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2022
You never ready, you can come kidnapping like your tribesmen

ScamHunter:

Make a video with 10 million on the table first before I take an urchin serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by DSC7: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2022
novaris:

fly the family out with which money? na 30k per month keyboard warrior you dey talk to oh

Bubu show am shege sotey he wan run comot naija forgetting say his life depends on the 30k he sold his conscience for....

I still dey observe am to see how much he go save from the 30k after 8yrs of Buhari misrule take fly out...

He don dey plan to japa since 2020 wey covid19 join bubu scatter his life...
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by vastolord4(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
tribalmall:

You broke nigga

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Tinubuadvocate: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Imagine.
novaris:

will lapo agree to give poverty stricken lunatics loan? impossible
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Tinubuadvocate: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Senseless post
Greenback:

Single states that makes up the country that your family doesn't feel safe in,that you cannot keep your family so much you are dasparately looking for how to relocate them to Cambodia as Canada denied you grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Tinubuadvocate: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol except wike support him.
Nwaetche:
I am 100% sure that Obi will win my dear Rivers State handsomely. Mention your state let's debate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Tinubumustfail: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fear don catch the OP.
Peter Obi giving Tilumpu the quarter to quench heart attack
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Tinubuadvocate: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calm down its not about emotion work for your candidate.
DSC7:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Tinubumustfail: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi is only after the donation

Tax free , prosecution free easy money

Easy cashout

Why are you guys so concern about him not winning? Fear dey catch una?
Re: Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State by Tinubuadvocate: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Like?
Naijanascam:

And you will be buying from different market with different prices..........

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congratulations In Advance Madam Remi Tinubu / UNIT 028 Keta East, Badagry, 2023 Election Results / Peter Obi Exposed And Bombarded INEC Chairman In His Speech Today - Just Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.