Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State (3676 Views)

When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation / Labour Refused To Win Single State, Did Obi Really Win The Presidency / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Agbadocassava: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2023
With all the supports, noises, brags, Ellu Pees and all why’s Labor party failed to win a single state? What next for them and what’s your thought?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by XY23: 3:31am On Mar 20, 2023
popesco123:
The next is for you and your generation to remain a victim, hopeless and useless in the government of fraud you are supporting. Your joy for cajoling obidients will be surely shortlived. Amen

Gbam. We will be here to mock their collective hopelessness.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Agbadocassava: 3:32am On Mar 20, 2023
popesco123:
The next is for you and your generation to remain a victim, hopeless and useless in the government of fraud you are supporting. Your joy for cajoling obidients will be surely shortlived. Amen

This is how you will cry for the next 16 years cos power is going back to the north after 8 years of BAT

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Just like Andrew Liver Salt in water, initial gragra followed by NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING.

Peter 'Obituary Pandora thief' Obi suffered premature ejaculation.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by bastardson: 3:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Seems they won Abia State.. I love how they lost. A prove that noise, insult, intimidation and Religious card does not win election

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Agbadocassava: 3:36am On Mar 20, 2023
bastardson:
Seems they won Abia State.. I love how they lost. A prove that noise, insult, intimidation and Religious card does not win election

You will even think they will sweep entire SE lol

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by BastadThiefnubu: 3:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:
With all the supports, noises, brags, Ellu Pees and all why’s Labor party failed to win a single state? What next for them and what’s your thought?
Shut up abeg! Are you talking about the sham that the whole world has witnessed?
Why do we love defending evil?
Don't think Nigeria will ever remain the same after this elections, this elections mark the beginning of the end to the evil forest cum zoo that you so much love. Which reasonable country uses agberos, tribalism, intimudation, bribery of election officials, vote buying, thugs and the likes of Mc whatever to conduct elections.
Pray that the evil you guys are supporting will not consume you and your generation oneday.
Shameless and evil Nigerians!
Nigerians are the problem of this evil forest aka zoo, imagine what an old man like you is glorifying. Shame on you!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Urheadmaster(m): 4:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Is a shame APC and Tinubu cannot win a elections legitimately tongue
Agbadocassava:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by LagosG: 4:04am On Mar 20, 2023
I get Palmpay
I get Opay
But I no dey for Ellupay 🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Penguin2: 4:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Are you sure you are not celebrating too early?
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by popesco123: 4:06am On Mar 20, 2023
I am I am better than you. I am diasporan. I am european citizen. I denounced nigeria sometime ago, I wanted to have change of mind if a better Nigeria will come. By the way did nepa give you light tonight? You will be among 50 million youths that will be fed agbadu and cassava. Enjoy your hell for 16 years.

quote author=Agbadocassava post=121899530]

This is how you will cry for the next 16 years cos power is going back to the north after 8 years of BAT[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 4:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

This is how you will cry for the next 16 years cos power is going back to the north after 8 years of BAT
and u all will see how things will be going. Then add the years to ur year and ask urself what u gain in supporting fraud as a government and praising them.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Difrent: 4:37am On Mar 20, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Shut up abeg! Are you talking about the sham that the whole world has witnessed?
Don't think Nigeria will ever remain the same after this elections, this elections mark the beginning of the end to the evil forest cum zoo that you so much love. Which reasonable country uses agberos, tribalism, intimudation, bribery of election officials, vote buying, thugs and the likes of Mc whatever to conduct elections.
Pray that the evil you guys are supporting will not consume you and your generation oneday.
Nigerians are the problem of this evil forest aka zoo, imagine what an old man like you is glorifying. Shame on you!

If the elections are a sham....why did LP accept certificate of return for leguslators that were declared in its favour.
You should also accept that the LP candidates elections too was flawed .

Talk about talking from both sides of the mouth

Lp got its right position of third place.... its delusional to believe LP will win any state....

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by wallex1983(m): 4:41am On Mar 20, 2023
I even wished they won at least one. But definitely not the GRV rat in Lagos who likes to reap where he hasn't sown

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by FreeStuffsNG: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Mr Obi should be held responsible. Even in his Anambra, lp could barely win 7 seats while the Soludo that lp mob were mocking got 17 seats.

LP project was a fraidulent project from the start. All of them including Mr Obi are going back to PDP and I am 100% sure that PDP will not give him the ticket.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Image123(m): 4:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Have you ever used Andrews liver salt?
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Image123(m): 5:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:

You will even think they will sweep entire SE lol

No, only a naive person would think so. As earlier said, they lack structure. They only voted along tribal lines in the presidential election. Since LP had the main candidate from the South East, and he pushed the religion card. In governorship there was no much tribe or religion difference so LP had nothing to clothe their emptiness.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by stonemasonn: 5:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Lagos was actually more important to LP than the southeast.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by JujuYouth: 5:08am On Mar 20, 2023
bastardson:

Yes a prove..
Who intimidated who?
With all the videos of thuggery,vote suppressions,vote buying,beatings,killings,ethnic bigotry..
You call this this sham of election worthy to be seen as one?
This is a proof that your forefathers need to dey flog you 80 strokes of koboko everyday in your dreams.
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by shortIGBOman: 5:08am On Mar 20, 2023
popesco123:

Emeka dey cry grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Denoh68: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2023
SkrewYou:

You don't have sense, a party with no previous HoA members in Anambra just won 7 seats & you're here celebrating it's " failure " ? When Soludo became a governor, APGA had over 25 HoA members, fast forward to a year, it has less than 18, is this progress? This is how you tribal bigot & religious urchins celebrated Buhari who inherited the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world & turned it to the poverty capital of the world. Truly, sense is far from you.
THAT'S WHY YORUBAS REMAIN ILLITERATE,THEY ARE THE ONES DRAGGING NIGERIA BACKWARDS

2 Likes

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Fred6629: 6:40am On Mar 20, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Shut up jare
Abia and Enugu especially

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Tunedey0001(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:

Why not win SE state that has no agbero, tribalism, intimidation, bribery of election official, vote buying, thug's and MC

Just accept your loss
In politics you win some you lose some
You keep improving every year till you have the needed structure all over the country.

Don't be emotional when it comes to election/politics
Everybody vote according to their interest including you so don't call the majority names because your candidate did not win

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 20, 2023
popesco123:
I am I am better than you. I am diasporan. I am european citizen. I denounced nigeria sometime ago, I wanted to have change of mind if a better Nigeria will come. By the way did nepa give you light tonight? You will be among 50 million youths that will be fed agbadu and cassava. Enjoy your hell for 16 years.

quote author=Agbadocassava post=121899530]

You were searching for a cheap one bedroom flat in 2020 in Agege and today you are an European citizen!

Wedon sir!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Epistasis(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2023
Obi is a scam, most people realized that after the Presidential election. He has no structure, he just rode of the waves of angry youths who wanted something different from PDAPC and those who were against the Muslim Muslim ticket.... I just pitied Pastors who fell for that scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by A2daiye(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Ellu pee lule pee pee.
Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by Tflex01: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Andrew liver salt party. They mocked people that lectured them on the importance of structure in party politics.

Elluuu pee! grin

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by arejibadz(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2023
they have turned the party to an igbo party obi was the only reason why most people voted lp

1 Like

Re: Guber Polls: Labor Party Failed To Win A Single State by doublewisdom: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Urchins are really daft. Lol. Does it matter? Bad governance touches everyone o. Hunger and insecurity know no tribe. Card carrying members of other parties voted LP because of Peter Obi. If you vote in an incompetent leader because he's from your tribe then your mother wasted 9 months of her life on you. The politicians loot and educate their kids while you remain stagnant only consoled by the fact "my tribesman is president".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? / Interesting Statistics From Jamb. / Rivers State To Borrow N250 Billion Through Bond Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.