Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Clean Your Kpekus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Clean Your Kpekus (3074 Views)

It Is Not By Fat Ass Or Big Backside: Is Your Kpekus Clean? / "Please Cover Your Kpekus" 5 Months After She Twerked Naked, See What Happened / Ladies, Your Kpekus Should Smell. Dump Men Who Complain About It (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Chai I get

You can get the book for your women as gift

Noo don't get me wrong oo my women are super clean I'm only attracted to well groomed women cos I'm also neat. We eat everything edible grin
Only time I had that dirty girl experience was after sec school and I can't forget how she was forcing my head while I was dodging and it got to a point I fingered her and put it on her nostrils to inhale and that settled it.. when she came next she was neat like as whistle and I sure made the pussay whistle too cheesy

Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Chai

It's good you credited that your women are neat

That shows how decent you are

killmodz:

Noo don't get me wrong oo my women are super clean I'm only attracted to well groomed women cos I'm also neat. We eat everything edible grin
Only time I had that dirty girl experience was after sec school and I can't forget how she was forcing my head while I was dodging and it got to a point I fingered her and put it on her nostrils to inhale and that settled it.. when she came next she was neat like as whistle and I sure made the pussay whistle too cheesy

Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Canyona1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Blocked

ignore him
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Chai

It's good you credited that your women are neat

That shows how decent you are

Hmmm Bimpe smiley

Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Abi na

killmodz:

Hmmm Bimpe smiley

Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kindly Subscribe To My YouTube Channel �

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0cV13o2o1kVH1Z11rNjfYA
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
How To Clean Your Kpekus

Life is stressful, and the last thing you want to worry about is how to stay fresh down there all day. But what exactly does it mean to “stay fresh down there?”

Smell good on the outside and smell good on the inside

Allow somebody son enjoy his dessert properly and lick it like ice cream

Book Is out �, kindly purchase this book beautiful women who care about their inner smell not just outer smell

Download & Purchase This Book Today �
https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_clean_your_kpekus/50604

Wot is kpeskus please and please describe sir?? embarassed
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Join my Telegram group � Digital Bimpe Telegram Group

https:///+Hd8YZg6puUsyODM0
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Read the book to know further

DaddyCK:

Wot is kpeskus please and please describe sir?? embarassed
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Read the book to know further

Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
How To Clean Your Kpekus

Life is stressful, and the last thing you want to worry about is how to stay fresh down there all day. But what exactly does it mean to “stay fresh down there?”

Smell good on the outside and smell good on the inside

Allow somebody son enjoy his dessert properly and lick it like ice cream

Book Is out �, kindly purchase this book beautiful women who care about their inner smell not just outer smell

Download & Purchase This Book Today �
https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_clean_your_kpekus/50604

Sweet hat..calm down
some of us are Londoners from London & we spek Queens English & we don't understand yor pigeon English coz we don't understand wot klepus mean....so can u please please please explain to us by describing in detail...wot on earth is klepus please?(no oofencse) angry
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lmao no be only Londoner from London

Blocked

DaddyCK:

Sweet hat..calm down
some of us are Londoners from London & we spek Queens English & we don't understand yor pigeon English coz we don't understand wot klepus mean....so can u please please please explain to us by describing in detail...wot on earth is klepus please?(no oofencse) angry
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao no be only Londoner from London

Blocked

Nobody is askin u for grama or life story please
Please stop behaving like stubborn brat...ilitacy is a disease.can u please please please kindly explain to us wot klepus mean & wot we need it for?..(,no oofencse) .. angry
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nairaland Admins I hope you see this because your attention is needed most especially on this username

DaddyCK:

Please stop behaving like stubborn brat...ilitacy is a disease.can u please please please kindly explain to us wot klepus mean & wot we need it for?..(,no oofencse) .. angry
Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nairaland Admin kindly take note of this username

Because if I talk you na go sey my mouth no good

So take note of this username

I dey my lane dey mind my business
DaddyCK:

Re: How To Clean Your Kpekus by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Nairaland Admin kindly take note of this username

Because if I talk you na go sey my mouth no good

So take note of this username

I dey my lane dey mind my business

u create PHEKUS thread (read yor post) asking people to lick phekus but then get upset when we ask u to describe phekus & how we can use it....please apply brain & tell us wot is phekkus & how can we use ut sir?(no oofencse) ?

See What Happened To This Runs Girl / Friend Of My Female Friend Wants Me To Date Her Instead / Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman