Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Advice For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Ladies (586 Views)

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! / Advice For My Slay Queen. A Must Read / See Pretty Damsel Advice For Ladies That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Ladies by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

This is more of an advice to ladies, please ladies when you want to be in a relationship with a potential partner. Learn to set boundaries, please don't become an emotional luggage for someone else who cannot afford to make time to at least listen to your emotions. Whatever it is, never be afraid to speak your mind. I'm not only talking to myself but for ladies that find themselves in a relationship that has no real goal. If you want a high value man, work in becoming a high value woman yourself. Be open and honest and make sure your partner is communicating with you. When you fight, learn to self evaluate and talk about what got you angry in a polite manner.

Have faith and be kind.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Ladies by Elmojiid(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Relationship matter/advice
Re: Advice For Ladies by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Elmojiid:
Relationship matter/advice

grin grin it is more of an advice.
Re: Advice For Ladies by Elmojiid(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
TPGoddess:

grin grin it is more of an advice.
really
Re: Advice For Ladies by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Elmojiid:
really

Yea, lol isn't it obvious. I just felt like putting it out there especially for ladies that see themselves in the type of relationship.
Re: Advice For Ladies by virginprincess(f): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Good advise
Re: Advice For Ladies by Starz825(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yeah
You made sense

However, one important fact about relationships and marriages is....

No relationship be it : marriage, friendship and the likes will last without MUTUAL RESPECT

You gas respect your spouse as much as you want to be respected..... regardless of the age difference..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice For Ladies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Starz825:
Yeah
You made sense

No relationship be it : marriage, friendship and the likes will last without MUTUAL RESPECT

You gas respect your spouse as much as you want to be respected..... regardless of the age difference..

You are absolutely right, mutual respect is a must.
Re: Advice For Ladies by Elmojiid(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
TPGoddess:

Yea, lol isn't it obvious. I just felt like putting it out there especially for ladies that see themselves in the type of relationship.
are you a victim of what you write... Just asking
Re: Advice For Ladies by kelspinall(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
good talk
Re: Advice For Ladies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
TPGoddess:
Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

This is more of an advice to ladies, please ladies when you want to be in a relationship with a potential partner. Learn to set boundaries, please don't become an emotional luggage for someone else who cannot afford to make time to at least listen to your emotions. Whatever it is, never be afraid to speak your mind. I'm not only talking to myself but for ladies that find themselves in a relationship that has no real goal. If you want a high value man, work in becoming a high value woman yourself. Be open and honest and make sure your partner is communicating with you. When you fight, learn to self evaluate and talk about what got you angry in a polite manner.

Have faith and be kind.

Thank you.

A beautiful mind, dear. Do as mentioned here, you will certainly get that man you ever desires. However, the alternative to your spec should be identified, in the event expectations went south, so you won't go south,, ok? I wish you the best, if you are not already with the best.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Ladies by Czathedemigod: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=TPGoddess post=117987626]Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

Heyyyy, you up?!
Re: Advice For Ladies by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2022
This right here is Gold!
Starz825:
Yeah
You made sense

(1) (Reply)

#FAOF: This Is Why Feminists Demonize Marriages And Families. (Photo) / Am I The Only One Who Loves It When A Girl Farts During Sex? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.