Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says (2027 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Impeached As Oyo Deputy Governor / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Rauf Olaniyan: SARS Operatives Extorted Me Twice - Oyo Deputy Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by buckeyemedia: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jogs1900:

Who will campaign for Atiku in the southwest now? Honestly,Tinubu has really done well.He worked his way to the top.
The Adeleke’s of Osun State should be careful, not to be seen as Yoruba Saboteurs.

I believe papa Adebanjo is now on his own?

1 Like

Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by Jogs1900: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Great2017:

If you are wise, you should have known that the core North don't split their votes. NorthWest and NorthEast gave Buhari block votes. Is Buhari from the NorthEast?

You are actually the one whose sense of reasoning has been beclouded by hatred. We can easily put this to a simple test. I am from Edo. Which State are you from?
Do You think Kwankwanso is a lightweight politician in the north west? Don't you know Abiola defeated Tofa in that same northwest...I can bet with you that Atiku won't have the highest number of votes in the north west next year based on what is on ground now

1 Like

Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by Jogs1900: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The Adeleke’s of Osun State should be careful, not to be seen as Yoruba Saboteurs.

Pa Adebanjo is definitely on his own...He scored an own goal when he openly endorsed peter obi when one of the politician from the south west is on the ballot in the same election... Whether we like it or not, governors will still swing votes in next year election...Now that all the governor's in the southwest are for Tinubu,it's going to be a massive win for APC....It's Atiku that I'm pitying now.

1 Like

Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by Moh247: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Seyi Makinde was on the radio yesterday supporting Tinubu... He even joked Oyo state anthem says Asiwaju ni wa

1 Like

Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by Great2017: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jogs1900:
Do You think Kwankwanso is a lightweight politician in the north west? Don't you know Abiola defeated Tofa in that same northwest...I can bet with you that Atiku won't have the highest number of votes in the north west next year based on what is on ground now
Why are you scared of accepting my little challenge? Which State are you from? This will further expose who is really objective here.

Kwankwanso is not a lightweight politician in Kano but he is most likely to work for the Northern interest the way Tambuwal ditched Wike for Atiku.

Is Tinubu a northern agenda? Your response will help reset your skewed logic.

SouthWest can vote for their son but the North cannot vote for their own. Your logic is very funny. Is Tinubu any better than Atiku?
Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by Jogs1900: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Great2017:

Why are you scared of accepting my little challenge? Which State are you from? This will further expose who is really objective here.

Kwankwanso is not a lightweight politician in Kano but he is most likely to work for the Northern interest the way Tambuwal ditched Wike for Atiku.

Is Tinubu a northern agenda? Your response will help reset your skewed logic.

SouthWest can vote for their son but the North cannot vote for their own. Your logic is very funny. Is Tinubu any better than Atiku?
I'm from Delta state .Does it make sense to you if I say the South will vote for Tinubu?Haba be objective naw ...Do you know there are Yorubas in the north central?This is to tell you if it's by tribe,Atiku won't find it easy in the north central....This is not GEJ era that the north betrayed him.... Moreover all the northern politicians that betrayed GEJ, where are they today?Lets wait till February 2023.
Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by colestephan86: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Great2017:

By your logic, SouthWest will vote for their son but the North will not vote for their son. Does that not sound stupid to you?

APC will win the gubernatorial elections in the core North but the North will never leave their son for a stranger like Tinubu
North ! North!
There is north west , north east and north central.
Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by porka: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eleyameya politics.

Other regions will take a cue from this.
Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by porka: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:

But Tinubu was not seen a Yoruba saboteur when he went against Obansajo in 2003, right?

You people hailed him as the last man standing for protecting his own interest.

Now, you are suggesting that Adeleke would somehow become a saboteur for trying to protect his own interest?

Have you ever thought that Adeleke would be the first person to be "replaced" by Tinubu?

Even Seyi Makinde is playing with fire with this his projection.

You people must have a very strange way of thinking.
Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by Great2017: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jogs1900:

I'm from Delta state .Does it make sense to you if I say the South will vote for Tinubu?Haba be objective naw ...Do you know there are Yorubas in the north central?This is to tell you if it's by tribe,Atiku won't find it easy in the north central....This is not GEJ era that the north betrayed him.... Moreover all the northern politicians that betrayed GEJ, where are they today?Lets wait till February 2023.

Where are you from in Delta State?

Why do you think the North will not betray Tinubu? Is he better than the southern politicians that have been betrayed by the North?

The core North (Northwest and Northeast) will support their own. They have always done that since 1999.

The picture will be clearer as the election approaches.

Like you advised, we will wait till February when southern political naivity will be exposed by Northern political wit.
Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
PureMe01:
This one thiefnubuu is only running around in SW recently,e don realize say the North wey em use dey talk before don abandon am grin grin grin grin

He underestimated SE/SS/Christians to go lick Northern asses,still dem fall em hand yakata. Atiku don tell North say make dem vote only him and Kwankwaso. Now,e don clear for Thiefnubuu,hence e don dey run around for Southwest after calling Southwest Christians idiots
senseless Wailing

Re: Video: Oyo State Stands With Tinubu. Oyo Deputy Governor Says by Jogs1900: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Great2017:

Where are you from in Delta State?

Why do you think the North will not betray Tinubu? Is he better than the southern politicians that have been betrayed by the North?

The core North (Northwest and Northeast) will support their own. They have always done that since 1999.

The picture will be clearer as the election approaches.

Like you advised, we will wait till February when southern political naivity will be exposed by Northern political wit.
I be Urhobo...See I live in Kaduna....If you know the kind wotowoto fight APC and PDP fought when Atiku was in Kaduna....The stadium Atiku wanted to use for his campaign wasn't approved by the state governor... Moreover El rufai son is contesting for house of reps...Do you expect El rufai to work for Atiku at the detriment of his son?See election starts from the build up to election day and Jonathan was outplayed from the build up to election...As it stands now, Asiwaju has the momentum already....The presidency is fully behind him...Do you know they've released one of the presidential aircraft to Asiwaju for this campaign? Do you know PDP is broke now? Infact 2019, will be a better outing for PDP compared to 2023.So many things dey happen behind the scenes...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Feyi Daniels & Pastor Kingsley Okwuoso Are DSS & Tinubu Agent!!! / Improvements in Aba despite bad leadership (photos) / The North Should Support Goodluck Jonathan In The 2027 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.