Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Advice Needed On Online Loan App Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed On Online Loan App Issue (331 Views)

Is High Time State Of Emergency Is Declared On Online Begging. / Sad Experience From Hicash (cashbus) Loan App / Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Online Loan App Issue by bideymi: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
I took a loan of 450,000 from an Online Loan App with the hope of upgrading my business in the first week of August, unfortunately i was scammed like 2 weeks after i took that loan and i ended up losing all that money and more. The money was meant to be paid in 5 installment at the rate of 155k plus. I struggled to pay the first installment (altough i had to extend the loan at first by paying a sum of 13k plus before i cld raise the first installment ).

I decided to opt for a loan settlement since i know it will be hard keeping up with the monthly installment and i offered to pay the sum of 300000(excluding the first installment of 155,340 i have made and the 17,000 they have deducted from my account towards the second installment. I was hoping to round it up so as to pay #500,000 in total. The plan was to sell my 2 machines and other gadget just so i can clear this off..

I sent them an email on Oct 16th explaining the situation of things to them(at first one of their staff emphatised with me and said they will offer me a discount)

The next mail i got insist i pay the sum of 542,000 in 3 days to liquidate the loan which i replied trying to gigure out if the amount i am meant to pay includes the first installment i made and the 17k deduction from my.account towards the second installment and the last mail said no.

I never planned for things to be this way but i am trying so hard not to default but everyday by day counts me as a ddfaulter. I really dont lnow what to do because paying in installment woukd have made sense for me but i am simply requesting for the loan settlement in other to pay off and not have to defaukt at all times since i do not have any means of raising fund as i am even trying so hard to start my business over again. I dont know if anyone can please advice me on what to do as i have no intention of not paying the loans. I want to pay but i cant afford that amount at the moment. I am new here. Thanks in advance
Re: Advice Needed On Online Loan App Issue by Pierocash(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ignore them and gather money to start up your business first. Ignore their threats, blackmail,and insult.

I was in your shoe many years back. That is what I did

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / WWE Royal Rumble 2023 Live Streaming: When And Where To Watch Online And On TV / Why Did The Cash App Direct Deposit Failed And Go Back To The Originator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.