Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" (9009 Views)

Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam / Free Daily Forex Signal / Get My Free Daily Forex Analysis On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by MrBroke(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Only you go dey talk to yourself to promote your shit
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by MrBroke(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Only you go dey talk to yourself to promote your shit. Ride on
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2023
MrBroke:
Only you go dey talk to yourself to promote your shit

Look for another thread to troll upon. Think before your post nonsense
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2023
This month has given mixed results, while its been slow for my system, the other system is still in profits. I hope this month ends in break even.
Contact me let me show you how to copy from great systems
070626202sevennine

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by MrBroke(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
ophili:

Look for another thread to troll upon. Think before your post nonsense

Ain't gat no time to blab with you. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is still bleeped up. Stop trying to fool people for money.
How do you guys even feel detesting the fact that you yourself know what you promoting is false.
God will help you.
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2023
MrBroke:

Ain't gat no time to blab with you. People like you are the reason why Nigeria is still bleeped up. Stop trying to fool people for money.
How do you guys even feel detesting the fact that you yourself know what you promoting is false.
God will help you.

People like you is the reason why Nigeria never move forward. Never interested to pay attention to details and that why you are spilling rubbish.
If you don't know how to go about things, seek knowledge and quite swimming in ignorance.
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by Samken2: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pls which indicators do u use.
And pls I need tips on how to place sltp
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by MrBroke(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
ophili:

People like you is the reason why Nigeria never move forward. Never interested to pay attention to details and that why you are spilling rubbish.
If you don't know how to go about things, seek knowledge and quite swimming in ignorance.

How do you feel doing what you do?
I know what you know even more than you, you hear. grin bye evil guy. Don't mistake my smile to think I'm joking, i'm very serious about this conversation. Change lad, do something your soul would be proud of
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBroke:

How do you feel doing what you do?
I know what you know even more than you, you hear. grin bye evil guy. Don't mistake my smile to think I'm joking, i'm very serious about this conversation. Change lad, do something your soul would be proud of

Just go away from this thread please
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
To join our free training on zoom to show you how you can take advantage of the global Financial Markets and make money without knowing how to trade, kindly reach me on whatsapp to be added

070626202sevennine
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
TGIF friends
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2023
Checkout this system
Total ROI : 590%
Months Running : 19 months. 1year 7 months

Join me on zoom today to show you how to copy from this system
Chat me up on WhatsApp for zoom link
equity required to copy system $2000
070626202sevennine

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2023
070626202sevennine

Visit our physical office at Ikeja. Alausa Shopping mall
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2023
Join me on zoom by 1p.m today to show you how to copy from the above trading system, if you a conservative investor

070626202sevennine

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2023
New trades and trading record.. Nice intraday approach

070626202sevennine

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Join me on zoom by 1p.m today to show you how to copy from the above trading system, if you a conservative investor

070626202sevennine

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2023
Good morning landers
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
I am live on zoom join me
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2023
UPDATE ON THIS SYSTEM
This system has been doing well amidst this year's slow market, last month was 5%, and already up to about 3% now, lets hope it does more this month

070626202sevennine

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Good morning its a new week..
A new opportunity to take action.
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
UPDATE ON THIS SYSTEM
This system has been doing well amidst this year's slow market, Total return since last year is 2777%,

equity required to copy system $1000
070626202sevenninev

Visit our office at suit 9, Alausa shopping mall by radio bus stop, Awolowo road, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2023
Trading isn't a rich quick scheme, but can make you a lot of money in a short period, if you follow the right channel

Join me on zoom today to show you how its done

070626202sevenninev

Visit our office at suit 9, Alausa shopping mall by radio bus stop, Awolowo road, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning Landers, its another money week.. Let's see what the market has for us
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Join me on zoom tomorrow by 1pm for free training

070626202sevennine
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
ophili:
UPDATE ON THIS SYSTEM
This system has been doing well amidst this year's slow market, last month was 5%, and already up to about 3% now, lets hope it does more this month

070626202sevennine

Here is the full result for this trading system.. 8% running for this month

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2023
This month is about to conclude!... Second half about to begin. Join the winning team reach for best way to approach trading...
Stop wasting time
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Todays trade on a 1k account hit me up to link yours at 070626202seven9

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Good morning Landers and Happy New month.
Check some results from last month trades grin grin
Hit me up to set up your account to copy from the systems 070626202seven9

Profit made using 0.01 lots on 1k account .. 1 micro lots which is the least lot size $130
Profit made using 0.02 lot on 1k account apprx $200
Profit made on 10k account $3k

You can copy conveniently with $500 and above using 0.01 lot size.

Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
To clear your doubts
Visit our office at suit 9, Alausa shopping mall by radio bus stop, Awolowo road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Trendkings Daily Forex Money For Everyone "COPY OUR TRADES FREE" by ophili(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2023
good morning landers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Small Odds [2-5+] Daily / 5million Naira Fixed Deposits / Standardchartered E-saver VS Diamond Bank HIDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.