Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? (559 Views)

2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / Afenifere: One Year Without Yinka Odumakin / Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? by fineboynl(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
I still don’t get it. How currency seem to deteriorate really fast when air is not reaching it. Those that keep money is save will attest to it.

I remembered keeping money inside drawer for just 4 months i know what that money turn into with a kind of bad small. And money was almost spoiling if i should have it there further.

I need to hear from others regarding this? If you have buried or keep money for upto 5 years before.

Re: Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? by Franzinni: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
As long as there is humidity and bacteria .. nature will take it's course.

But if you seal the money in an airtight vacuum ... 20 years e still dey there ...

If you need help with your money I can help you vaccum and bury it safely. After 5 years I will just bring it back

2 Likes

Re: Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? by incandescentena: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
fineboynl:
I still don’t get it. How currency seem to deteriorate really fast when air is not reaching it. Those that keep money is save will attest to it.

I remembered keeping money inside drawer for just 4 months i know what that money turn into with a kind of bad small. And money was almost spoiling if i should have it there further.

I need to hear from others regarding this? If you have buried or keep moneooy for upto 5 years before.
In a cool dry place
Re: Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? by Snitch24(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Franzinni:

But if you seal the money in an airtight vacuum ... 20 years e still dey there ...

If you need help with your money I can help you vaccum and bury it safely. After 5 years I will just bring it back
lmao thief

2 Likes

Re: Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? by gaby(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
People wey dey build house furnish am with AC make e dey blow the money na him you dey reason?

Come Maitama and Asokoro come see houses some with 2-3 floors underground with no single occupant aside the security personnel guarding the houses. Na money dem store full all the houses...

Useless apes I swear..

A member of this present cabal wey don kpeme sometime ago get one like that wey one of him daughter been dey stay with all the money...the poor girl pack comot say the stench of the money wey full the house dey nauseate her...

1 Like

Re: Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
News are now coming out based on Money being buired ,is like this people are taking too long in changing the currency.

1 Like

Re: Is It Even Possible To Buried Money For Several Year Without Spoiling? by Kobicove(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Franzinni:

Are you for real?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Asiwaju / Why I Think Tinubu Will Be A Better President / Powerful Speech Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo that will make you love APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.