Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,828 members, 7,828,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections (28384 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by broadman20: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Make I see how Obi go win North! This is national election not state.

Obi will win some places in the north and win big in the south period.

If you are a Benue, Platue , Southern Kaduna and Jos, how can you vote Atiku after all these killings by Fulani herdsmen and Bandits?

People are not fools, election is always a pay back time.
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by JayPeeOham: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

El oh El.

Hell Hoe Hell grin

1 Like

Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by FLYFIRE(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2022
We are retiring many Nigerian politicians in 2023....many old & young DPD & APC MISFORTUNES

1 Like

Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by JapaProf: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2022
CaptainFM1:
You see about half the population of Brazil voted in this election. But here in Nigeria, our youth will be shouting about bad government but yet it's still 20 to 30% of the population that will come out to vote on election day.
This is because voting is compulsory in Brazil
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by Gospel2Day: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Very massive and impressive voter's turnout.
Out of a total population of 216 million Brazilians about 123 million voted.
Can Nigerians ever turn out to vote this massively?
Voter's apathy is a huge problem in Nigeria.
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Every country is getting it right , and voting out their very useless incumbent now. God please don’t forsake Nigeria when it is time, help us. We have saboteurs in our midst but we trust in you Lord.
Amen
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by blogfullminded(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2022
midehi2:

Amen
Amen.
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by buJu234: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2022
this is why I fear democracy.

so with all the madness of Bolsonaro, with tens of thousands that died due to his COVID denial etc..

yet even though he lost the election, about 57.77 Million people in brazil still voted for him?? undecided
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by sageb: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by ManOfSon: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Don't trust anyone. Almost all Brazilians will be saying today how beautiful life is with that crazy madafaka Boldonaro ousted. But the one question stands out - those 57 million that voted for him, who are they? Isn't it crazy that this many Brazilians are in tune with Bolsonaro's wickedness?
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
it was a battle btw US backed Bolsanaro and Russian backed Lula, Brazil is part of d BRICS alliance and Russia would do everything within its powers to keep Brazil away from the americans
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by Kemistri4(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Well. Bolsonaro did better than expected.

The "Trump of the tropics" has ended up like his mentor Donald Trump grin
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by SIRTee15: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Heathrow44:
it was a battle btw US backed Bolsanaro and Russian backed Lula, Brazil is part of d BRICS alliance and Russia would do everything within its powers to keep Brazil away from the americans

US democrats will never back that mad man called bolsanaro.
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by merits(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/30/lula-stages-astonishing-comeback-to-beat-bolsonaro-in-brazil-election

Lula too old Jair is younger,how come this old men are winning election dey baffled me? Even USA JOE BIDEN is old.Is that not replicate of what is going to happen in Nigeria next year election?Am begin to shiver

Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by manmade(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
tribalmall:
But you read where it's stated Lula as been in the game over 20 years ago

obi has been in the game no be today, since 2007, even though it's not a question of how far but how well.
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by manmade(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Lula Is 77yrs which means experience matters not online noise
macron the president of France was 35 years when he became the president, gowon ,muritala Mohammed azikwe ,shagari even this same buhari were all below 45 when they assumed the mantle of leadership of this country so what experience are you talking about?
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Make I see how Obi go win North! This is national election not state.
And you think northerners are not wise to make good democratic decisions?
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by manmade(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
goslowgoslow:

That is the reason why OP brought the post so that people like you will start having false hope and running your mouths. Nigeria nor be Brazil.
but Brazil is better than Nigeria , right?
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
The amazing thing is that he didn't go to school.. of course secondary school yes..

But became a factory worker at the age of 14 and started life from there... till date... he still no go school ooo..

Na wa ooo... life... Well the west prefer him to the former...
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
edgecution:
Chai Trump is already crying. After all the begging Trump did , Brazilians still voted for Lula. Just shows no matter who's in power right now. Everybody wants change.

Oh so Trump beg.... eheeee
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by goslowgoslow(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
And you think northerners are not wise to make good democratic decisions?
They are not most of them are followers.
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by Jaapu: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed I see Obi ousting the ruling party to become elected as president next year, I see agbado urchins wailing and gnashing their teeth, I see PDP dissolving and their members fleeing to form a new party, I see the Cameroonian returning to Dubai to spend the rest of the funds he looted as VP, I see the cocaine merchant running back to the UK to treat his withering hands and leaking buttocks, I see his advocate being denied Canadian visa for him and his family, I see the vulture griller begging his bosses for a pay rise for his zombie duties, I see a new Nigeria emerging with Peter Obi at the helm of its affairs

This I have seen

It is easier to see your butthole than this nonsense you are typing.
Re: Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections by FaithBrain1994(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
goslowgoslow:

They are not most of them are followers.
I stay in kano and most of those guys are very enlightened. Dis suffering don reach everybody and they are begining to wisen up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Bomb Explodes At IMF Building In France / Fire Guts New York City Apartment Building. 19 Killed, 32 Hospitalized (video) / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.