Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) (1126 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Lula Da Silva Wins Brazil Presidential Elections / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Brazil's Lula da Silva wins fiercely contested presidential run-off vote.

Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva is set to become the next president of Brazil.

The leftist former President, widely known as "Lula," has gained 50.83% of the votes, with over 98% of the votes counted in a fiercely contested run-off election on Sunday.

It was a tight race, with incumbent Jair Bolsonaro being denied a second term as he mustered 49.17% votes.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/10/breaking-lula-da-silva-wins-2022.html?m=1

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Today is a historic Day for the federal republic of Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2022
New York times.

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2022
Order and progress.

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2022
President Bolsonaro speaks after the election loss.

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by saxywale2: 12:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Congrats Brazil. The people have spoken with their votes.

It was a tight race but Lula came out victorious.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2022
He looks younger than urchins presidential candidate undecided
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2022
saxywale2:
Congrats Brazil. The people have spoken with their votes.

It was a tight race but Lula came out victorious.

Yes o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:07am On Oct 31, 2022
This man seems older than Tinubu.....

If Brasil people can elect him, why not Tinubu for Nigeria?
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
This man seems older than Tinubu.....

If Brasil people can elect him, why not Tinubu for Nigeria?

He was elected because of what he did for the people when he was president,so they didn't really care about his age.
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:13am On Oct 31, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

He was elected because of what he did for the people when he was president,so they didn't really care about his age.
I also hope Nigerians won't care about Tinubu's age....

That man is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria.
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 31, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

The people would vote for who they want.
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Financial times.

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by joyandfaith: 2:08am On Oct 31, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

Not about age. Mental and physical health.
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

Not about age. Mental and physical health.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Bye bye crazy Bolsonaro - "the Trump of the Tropics"!

Now we wait to see if he refuses to accept the result, just like his whacko US brother who the left also ousted in his first term of ultra-conservative madness.

2 one-term failures right there! grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 31, 2022
Fire works in northeastern Brazil celebrating lula's victory.

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Freestainworld(m): 2:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter obi will shock them like this
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Lula's supporters celebrating in recife, Brazil.

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Biden congratulates Lula.

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 31, 2022
More Celebrations.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 31, 2022
More cheesy

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2022
More..

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by AllahIsDevil: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
More..

I can see you love Lula.
I love him too. He is not a racist and he has the indigenous people at heart. Those indigenous people really suffered under Bolsonaro, he does not regard them.
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
AllahIsDevil:

I can see you love Lula.
I love him too. He is not a racist and he has the indigenous people at heart. Those indigenous people really suffered under Bolsonaro, he does not regard them.

I don't really support politicians, I support anyone that can bring down the prices of food and gas.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by AllahIsDevil: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I don't really support politicians, I support anyone that can bring down the prices of food and gas.

Lula is a Leftist politician. The left believes in egalitarianism so expect cool social welfare package from Lula.
Re: Breaking:Lula Da Silva Wins The 2022 Brazilian Presidential Elections(photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
AllahIsDevil:

Lula is a Leftist politician. The left believes in egalitarianism so expect cool social welfare package from Lula.

The main reason why Bolsonaro lost is because of the people that died during the pandemic.

(1) (Reply)

What's With The News That War Will Happen In US / Gabon Coup: One Thing The People Are Saying!!! / The War In Gaza And The Hypocricy Of Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.