Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" (18103 Views)

Obi To Tinubu: It’s Time To Speak Directly To Nigerians On Your Identity, Educat / I’ve Not Been Able To Speak Directly To Buhari Since Lekki Shooting – Sanwo-olu / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by HardBishop: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peppysco:

You still don't get, not long ago, all Southern governors came together to form a concencus in order to achieve a Southern president but some Southern governors derailed the plans and not the South West governors. So, if there's a traitor, point the finger at your leaders, they are the ones selling you out like gala and Lacasera. But I'm sure you intentionally ignored that but continue to blame the SW for sticking to their own game. Like I said before, the Yorubas are not your problems, face your leaders and stop pointing accusing fingers towards people going about their businesses.
You always found a way to attach the SS & SE together even when we both know the 2 regions don't see eye to eye politically.
I will say it again, campaign for your guy and let others do same, nobody's gonna hand anyone a free meal ticket, never
Since right from inception, we don't go alike, think alike.
Even if at first they reach an agreement to profer a formidable candidate from eastern extraction, �� Note. Never will a YORUBA MAN vote for an Igbo man. Take this and marvel. All those trash you said, remember at a time so many issues were being discussed at the Frontline within the southern caucus. Issues were being discussed the greediness of some SW governor didn't reasoned well with the SS and SE that they had ruled for 8 years and handled v.p for 7 years. There has to be equality and balancing of power shift but ego and selfishness refused for an agreement to come by seeing an Igbo man as third class
Your leaders committed a abominable act for saboteuring but falling behind the back and to support your own from a different party.
Stop meddling along with us when the condition don ripe you politics the whole process to fit into your selfish ambition

Before I think say Hausas are power hungry, I no no say yorubas are like that����

I thank God say SE leaders don dey get sense small small. The Awareness don dey go round

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Waterlrd: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
pillarmaria:
Everything about this man is just unique.
May his government be unique too and favourable to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
That's a great idea
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Vello(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
phorget:

[s]Power is negotiated and won?...
How can we grow with this kind of mindset?
Politics has become a power tussle, the same power that was wrestled from Jonathan and here we are today.
It's so unfortunate that we have incurred the idea of winning at all cost, I believe whoever that emerges should give every section a sense of belonging by so doing I'm sure they'll feel the guilt of not supporting you at the initial stage.
Should Tinubu win I'm sure he will be worst to the easterners that Buhari with his attitudes so far.
[/s]
Trash
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by phorget(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Vello:
[/s]
Trash

Thank you.
Now run to your paymaster for your daily payment.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jones4190:
Journalist : How old are you sir?
Peter Obi: Thank you for that beautiful question. You see Reuben, I was born at General Hospital Onitsha. In those days the govt used to pay all maternal fees. Eveything was free. In Singapore its the same up till today.China as well,even Egypt.

Receive sense!!

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Vello(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros! This is violently violent. Be calming down. It's Monday morning grin grin

Thanks for calling my attention to this bro.
I must confess that few of them reasons like a human being and I am proud for those extremely few. Someone like Chigozirim Emeakayi on Facebook, Charles Soludo, Ken Nnamani etc readily comes to mind. May God bless them richly.

But, you see these chest beaters and retards reasoning like demonic aliens, they should be told some terribly hard truth.
Imagine the trash that one posted... Same way they pervert history to suit their narrative and create the illusion that everyone hates them yet, they are born in hatred, fed hatred and live in perpetual hatred against every other person.
To them,
Fulani hates them
Hausa's hates them
Yorubas hates them
Fulanis hates them
Ijaws hates them
Ikweres hates them
Benin hates them
Kwarans hates them
Britons hates them
America hates them
Chinese hates them
The list goes on and on...
Full blown delusion of persecution is their inherited problem.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Kaysalas(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Vello:

I must confess that few of them reasons like a human being and I am proud for those extremely few. Someone like Chigozirim Emeakayi on Facebook, Charles Soludo, Ken Nnamani etc readily comes to mind. May God bless them richly.

But, you see these chest beaters and retards reasoning like demonic aliens,
they should be told some terribly hard truth.
Imagine the trash that one posted... Same way they pervert history to suit their narrative and create the illusion that everyone hates them yet, they are born in hatred, fed hatred and live in perpetual hatred against every other person.
To them,
Fulani hates them
Hausa's hates them
Yorubas hates them
Fulanis hates them
Ijaws hates them
Ikweres hates them
Benin hates them
Kwarans hates them
Britons hates them
America hates them
Chinese hates them
Na when I dey beg you, na him you kon increase the violence to power 2. grin
You are absolutely spot on, on the everybody hate us thingy. Dia eye go soon clear. Nice day boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by broadman20: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
officerfudo:

Whether you admit it or not, you guys are terrible at diplomacy, you can’t strong arm people to vote for your candidate, you mix arrogance with foolishness on a daily basis, you hate the north and find it hard to tolerate south west, My brother, you will surely get sympathy votes from both sides but believe me it will be very inconsequential to your day dreaming.

Hmmmmm!

You see this wrong narrative propaganda against the Igbos you are using will come back to hurt you people very soon.

Igbos hated Buhari but liked and voted Late Yardua?

Igbos hated Yoruba people but voted for Obansnjo ABI?

The day I knew how wicked and envious you people are was the day I watched a video where a Yoruba celestial church pastor was saying that Yoruba people problems are not Fulani herdsmen killing his people but the Igbos who are having businesses everywhere in Yoruba land. Can you imagine that?

The Buhari we told you people that he is an Olodo we can't vote for Olodo,how manage?

I guess the whole world is watching how good he has become with Nigeria.

Cam you compare him with Obansnjo or Yardua, even with carefree Jonathan?

Even with our terrible life style and undiplomatic ways as you said, we have built businesses across all regions and clusters in Nigeria, just like the Northerners in all parts of Nigeria.

Cam you mention the clusters of Yorubas in Abuja, Port Harcourt or Enugu, where are they?

What was the issue of Jonathan with the Yorubas?

You have always used other southern parts of Nigeria to gain the support of the north and very soon you will surely pay for it.

Keep deceiving yourselves the day of reconning is coming against you people.

Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was right after all.

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by broadman20: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Vello:

But, you see these chest beaters and retards reasoning like demonic aliens, they should be told some terribly hard truth.
To them,
Fulani hates them
Hausa's hates them
Yorubas hates them
Fulanis hates them
Ijaws hates them
Ikweres hates them
Benin hates them
Kwarans hates them
Britons hates them
America hates them
Chinese hates them

The only problem a Yoruba man has is an Igbo man and only God knows why.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by VanuatuWycombe: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lol

*Ordinary Nigerians are not on Twitter, many can't even operate Twitter , with it's complex tweet, retweet, hashtags

*Ordinary Nigerians are not on DStv and Gotv to watch Obi lie on AriseTV

*Ordinary Nigerians are not influenced by Ibo entertainers like Psquare , Phyno and Mr Ibu... They all have the local influencer in their locality and community

No mind dem. I wonder how he would read over 10 million comments, let’s say 10 million people decide to register.

He thinks he is thinking out of the box. Shey na like this dem take dey win elections for Nigeria? This is never an innovative way of interaction. Abi Obi wan say im blind or deaf since dem born am im nor know Nigerian problems? Abi e not lead a state for 8 years?

Na how palm wine tapper wan take register now? A beg make dem no allow hackers steal people’s data o.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by zomby(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
broadman20:

When I see people like you put up this reasoning it makes me funny.

I know you voted in 2015 and precisely voted Buhari, after hearing him say that AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH.

Would you have voted him if he was an Igbo man?

My Problem with your kind is that this Igbo phobia may actually be the reason why we are stagnant in Nigeria.

I guess you have never hear Obi talk down on anyone since this presidential campaign of a thing,

But you have heard Tinubu say THEY WILL LABOUR AND DIE,

You have also heard Atiku say,

THE NORTH SHOULD VOTE ONLY A NORTHERNER.

Please try and purge yourself of hate, for your own good.

What will happen will happen and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

I’m not sure why you are going out of your way to give me a label of an Igbo man (HATE). I’m not from Anambra; I don’t hate everything and anything… my people do not kill themselves like flies.
Love, unity and integrity are the things that make my people stronger. We should all simply stick to what we know; the igbos should stick to doing business in the yeast. Leadership is not your cup of tea.
And trust me, I don’t hate the igbos… my girlfriend is from Abia state, my cook is from agbor delta state. I just want a leader that is adept, reliable, talented and accomplished to lead my country, Nigeria.
Now is not the time to elect another entity that is severely clueless in all areas (a younger version of Buhari); all things being equal, do you truly believe that Peter Obi has the intelligence or credentials to land a job as a teller with Zenith bank?
I don’t think so…I’m sorry!
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by zomby(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
My candidate may be older, but the man has a Lion heart, a Golden mindset, an Impeccable experience, an Incomparable record and a matchless leadership skills that we need at this time in Nigeria, to reunite this nation and move forward to greener pastures.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by broadman20: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2022
zomby:

I’m not sure why you are going out of your way to give me a label of an Igbo man (HATE). I’m not from Anambra; I don’t hate everything and anything… my people do not kill themselves like flies.
Love, unity and integrity are the things that make my people stronger. We should all simply stick to what we know; the igbos should stick to doing business in the yeast. Leadership is not your cup of tea.
And trust me, I don’t hate the igbos… my girlfriend is from Abia state, my cook is from agbor delta state. I just want a leader that is adept, reliable, talented and accomplished to lead my country, Nigeria.
Now is not the time to elect another entity that is severely clueless in all areas (a younger version of Buhari); all things being equal, do you truly believe that Peter Obi has the intelligence or credentials to land a job as a teller with Zenith bank?
I don’t think so…I’m sorry!

Hahahaha!

You can say all you want to say after all, NEUTRALITY IS OF GOD.

I'm not begging you to vote for Obi because you alone knows what you are looking for in a candidate.

I guess you voted for Buhari in 2015 and you did that after hearing him say AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH.

If he was an Igbo man, would you have voted for him?

You can use anything and any deceptive language to defend your stand but for me I know it is HATE. After all, you came from a tribe that people believe are the most DECEPTIVE in Nigeria.

The north you always align with are good in leadership, can you tell me a leadership MODEL that has been developed in the North that the whole world is copying. Why is the entrepreneurial business development system of the south east a model the whole world keeps talking about?

You can only deceive those who don't know about you people and what has transpired between us and you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Condemns Attack On UNIBEN Students By Soldiers / How Many Dubais Can We Have In Nigeria? / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno, Kills 2, Injures 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.