Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" (18028 Views)

Obi To Tinubu: It’s Time To Speak Directly To Nigerians On Your Identity, Educat / I’ve Not Been Able To Speak Directly To Buhari Since Lekki Shooting – Sanwo-olu / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Vello(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2022
Latidoh1:

Why are you Yoruba's very selfish. You guys are currently occupying 2 out of the top 4 positions in the country. Why not give another region their time, slot and opportunity. Do you know that greed is very bad?
Power is negotiated and won. It is never ascribed!
Your people pitched their tent with Atiku in 2019 and lost woefully. Were you not born when your inborn hatred against Buhari saw you gave 95% of your votes to Atiku for no justifiable rational reason? And, the ruling party having the majority National Assembly members formed the cabinet in the National Assembly. Even for balance and equity, no single South Easterner in the National Assembly was from the ruling party. Imagine the folly of a whole ethnic group!
Now, history is about to repeat itself and you're blaming the Yoruba for being greedy. Are you normal?
You all can once again vote 100% for your obituary but, if you don't want thunder ⚡ from your amadiora to your foolish head, don't you dare come back after election to shout marginalisation because you people are notorious for believing only you are being marginalised.
Onyinoshi!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Chidex500: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Who takes Obi Pandora serious kwanu?

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser
Lolzzz.....Meanwhile BAT is no longer in the game. Those packaging him will be shocked come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by jenniferjude613: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2022
Wow
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Najdorf: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2022
zomby:
Peter Obi wants to speak directly to all Nigerians About what?
Peter Obi should continue to only speak to the iGbos, it is a little too late to speak to all Nigerians.
Username checks out
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by broadman20: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2022
zomby:

You are very wrong bro.
Fact: I was thinking about entertaining Peter Obi concept until the lowlife uncivilized igbos got carried away and went crazy… they all went out of their way unnecessarily attacking all people that share different views.

It didn’t take the majority of us too long to realize that the igbos are simply incapable of leading. We do not want uncivilized people to lead our country….Fast forward to today, 96% of peter Obi’s supporters are igbos.

When I see people like you put up this reasoning it makes me funny.

I know you voted in 2015 and precisely voted Buhari, after hearing him say that AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH.

Would you have voted him if he was an Igbo man?

My Problem with your kind is that this Igbo phobia may actually be the reason why we are stagnant in Nigeria.

I guess you have never hear Obi talk down on anyone since this presidential campaign of a thing,

But you have heard Tinubu say THEY WILL LABOUR AND DIE,

You have also heard Atiku say,

THE NORTH SHOULD VOTE ONLY A NORTHERNER.

Please try and purge yourself of hate, for your own good.

What will happen will happen and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by DanielPat01: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2022
This is what we should miss. We need a president that is accessible by social media. A president that can be hold accountable. Ñot one that grant interview/address the nation once in a year.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by EgusiShankly: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Jones4190:
Journalist : How old are you sir?
Peter Obi: Thank you for that beautiful question. You see Reuben, I was born at General Hospital Onitsha. In those days the govt used to pay all maternal fees. Eveything was free. In Singapore its the same up till today.China as well,even Egypt.
grin
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Mozegee: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2022
People like you should hide your self in shame. We at uperiweka take him serious. Look for another cheap lies because he OBi is coming.
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by bonnyhope: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2022
moscow007:
grin grin

Please don't listen to Urchins when they tell u President Peter Obi can't win, this election is different from any election you've ever seen in Nigerian.

BVAS is Thiefnibu and Atiku's biggest undoings
Urchin will try everything possible to down play what happened in Osun State, despite inducing voters with billions Thiefnibu's cousin still lost...a sitting Governor oo

Let's face the facts, in Nigeria second tenure is almost guaranteed for any sitting Governor...even Hope Uzodinma is hoping on second tenure in Imo State, now imagine a sitting Governor who is Thiefnibu's cousin...with all his "I made Buhari President" "I'm the Jagaban of Nigeria" he still couldn't deliver his cousin.

Thiefnibu lost in his home state and he will still loose in Lagos and every other state in Nigerian no matter d amount of billions he spends...mark my words!

Naija wake up, President Obi will return elected come 2023.

What you saw in osun will not be similar to general election
OSUN people actually wanted Adeleke

But come to general election most of them will vote along ethnic line
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Kaysalas(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Latidoh1:

Why are you Yoruba's very selfish. You guys are currently occupying 2 out of the top 4 positions in the country. Why not give another region their time, slot and opportunity. Do you know that greed is very bad?
Selfish, how? You are really very myopic. Give it up for who? The NORTH who are just completing an 8 year tenure or the SE who didn't want to have anything to do with the APC and called Nigeria all sorts of unprintable Names? Where were you when reasonable leaders from the SE were advising the SE people to join the APC and got insulted severally? Tinubu has systematically planned to get to where he is today, if other regions wants power, you systematically work for it. Simple.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Kaysalas(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2022
benqo01:

Them too mumu betrayal na part of their life,Dem jointly removed GEJ and brought in failure and now dey want to retain same failures for another 8yrs.

They don't learn first time someone from the SS became president e dey do Dem for body now PO dey pepper Dem for body too i just weak after Dem go dey shout one Nigeria

And it flew right over your head that the SW voted Jonathan en masse in 2011 right? Very myopic mindset you've got there
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Kaysalas(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Peppysco:

Quit playing the sympathy card, you guys can't eat your cakes and have it. You guys for long have always supported PDP and when it was agreed between the 2 major parties to ceede the slot to the South, the same PDP you have all laboured your lives to strengthen, in conjunction with some saboteurs (leaders) in your region decided to ditch you guys in the mud. Should the APC now give you the gift your PDP couldn't give you?
Abi person fit dey work for GTB collect salary for UBA?
There's no greed anywhere. It is an election, go out, campaign positively for your guy in order to woo voters to his side and pray. But, the positive campaign is not you guys area of strength as anyone who doesn't align with you is cursed and insulted and that only makes me laugh at you guys cos the more you insult others, the more you demarket your candidate. By the way, all the name callings of the past and present are still fresh, people still remember all you said.
Loud it brother, loud it. Make dem hia word
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Kaysalas(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Jones4190:
Journalist : How old are you sir?
Peter Obi: Thank you for that beautiful question. You see Reuben, I was born at General Hospital Onitsha. In those days the govt used to pay all maternal fees. Eveything was free. In Singapore its the same up till today.China as well,even Egypt.
You guys can crack somebody up no be small
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Mitsurugi(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Asgard73:
Guess he will reply and interact with just 150k Nigerians .. one on one ..

OBi and his campaign team must resist the urge to prove wetin no Dey

Or he dey try raise money from the site ...

Waiting for his reply already ...

Atiku no get Opposition

Power to the people
North 2023

What is your business there?
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Dbakre1: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2022
But he never for once spoke with Anambra state people directly when he was governor', did he?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Kaysalas(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Vello:
Your people pitched their tent with Atiku in 2019 and lost woefully. Were you not born when your inborn hatred against Buhari saw you gave 95% of your votes to Atiku for no justifiable rational reason? And, the ruling party having the majority National Assembly members formed the cabinet in the National Assembly. Even for balance and equity, no single South Easterner in the National Assembly was from the ruling party. Imagine the folly of a whole ethnic group!
Now, history is about to repeat itself and you're blaming the Yoruba for being greedy. Are you normal?
You all can once again vote 100% for your obituary but, if you don't want thunder ⚡ from your amadiora to your foolish head, don't you dare come back after election to shout marginalisation because you people are notorious for believing only you are being marginalised.
Onyinoshi!!!
Bros! This is violently violent. Be calming down. It's Monday morning grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by wales4real(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2022
And thus one will also be shouting emilokan at some people. What is this you are asking called? Competency over regionalism pls.
Latidoh1:

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by benega: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2022
dominique:
It's during election period that these politicians suddenly want to interact with people. Not because they care about these people, it's all because of votes. The moment they get your votes, they discard you like used tissue.

Get detribalized. Peter is light years the best of the bunch. Your neutral stance is not virtuous. Although it's better than pushing the other candidates. Your single support may be what obi need to scale through

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by joewychampion(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2022
FULLY OBIDEINT

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Tinubumustfail: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2022
In as much as I am campaigning and supporting Atiku Abubakar, I love Peter Obi.
Obi has change the narrative of campaign in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by phorget(m): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lol

*Ordinary Nigerians are not on Twitter, many can't even operate Twitter , with it's complex tweet, retweet, hashtags

*Ordinary Nigerians are not on DStv and Gotv to watch Obi lie on AriseTV

*Ordinary Nigerians are not influenced by Ibo entertainers like Psquare , Phyno and Mr Ibu... They all have the local influencer in their locality and community

Have you ever heard the Americans using the word ”ORDINARY AMERICANS”?
This is to show you how subjugated we have become under the nigerian politicians. They know that ones the standard of living improves then more people will be educated and have access to those social media you mentioned up there.
We cannot keep remaining ordinary, we need to get ourself out of that ordinary circles.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by MrsKMT(f): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2022
The last time I checked my parents and even the parents of my parents - I mean my Grands who likewise many of their likes constitute the majority of Nigerians Voters
didn't have androids not to even talk of having or knowing what www...or whatever is all about....

These people wouldn't seize to dey amaze somebody... Lol however make I also go register my name as well but for clarity sake am not one of them (Obi supporters) God forbid

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Mozegee:
People like you should hide your self in shame. We at uperiweka take him serious. Look for another cheap lies because he OBi is coming.
Yes he's coming to your house grin
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by rickyrex(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

if you dont take him serious, you will not be worried about commenting anytime his name is mentioned. obi is your president so talk about him
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by rickyrex(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2022
zomby:
Peter Obi should continue to only speak to the iGbos, it is a little too late to speak to all Nigerians.
the worst is that you will still vote him
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by tribalmall: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2022
You go sweet to scam. Na only rethoric them go use swindle you

OgaTheTop2:
Peter Obi is the best candidate Nigeria has ever had. Not yet a president and he's already so lovingly presidential.

Peter Obi is Nigeria new hope.

We must not miss this opportunity.

Vote wisely for good governance.

Vote Peter Obi and see wonders of democracy.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2022
rickyrex:
if you dont take him serious, you will not be worried about commenting anytime his name is mentioned. obi is your president so talk about him
okay
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by phorget(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Vello:
Onyinoshi!!!

Power is negotiated and won?...
How can we grow with this kind of mindset?
Politics has become a power tussle, the same power that was wrestled from Jonathan and here we are today.
It's so unfortunate that we have incurred the idea of winning at all cost, I believe whoever that emerges should give every section a sense of belonging by so doing I'm sure they'll feel the guilt of not supporting you at the initial stage.
Should Tinubu win I'm sure he will be worst to the easterners that Buhari with his attitudes so far.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Bennycollins: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2022
So the local influencers are exclusive to other parties than the LP? Say something else.
Moh247:
cool

Lol

*Ordinary Nigerians are not on Twitter, many can't even operate Twitter , with it's complex tweet, retweet, hashtags

*Ordinary Nigerians are not influenced by Ibo entertainers like Psquare , Phyno and Mr Ibu... They all have the local influencer in their locality and community

Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by effort1: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lol

Yes, Tinubu's only hope is that majority of Nigerians are illiterates.

You are simply saying Tinubu has no chance if Nigerians are informed and enlightened
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by effort1: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2022
zomby:

Tinubu too should continue speaking to only Yorubas since you are so dumb to promote stupid tribalism
Re: Peter Obi Wants To "Speak Directly To All Nigerians" by Benrosaria(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2022
I see corruption in just this new development by Peter obi. Please if you have to achieve this make sure every Nigerian has an internet enabled phone, free data, constant light, food, for the number of days you want to speak directly to these gullible Nigerians, you made them become.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi: Turning Ekiti Into A Huge Construction Site. / FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun / Fayemi Unveils Members Of Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.